PDA

View Full Version : Tre'Davious White Highlights

Night Train
04-28-2017, 07:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_j3y6AWYw

4 year starter. That I like.

Cali512
04-28-2017, 07:05 AM
His body position and the way he plays the ball actually reminds me of Norman a lot

DraftBoy
04-28-2017, 07:13 AM
His body position and the way he plays the ball actually reminds me of Norman a lot

He's a technician for sure, which makes up for some of his athletic limitations. His footwork is possibly the best in the draft.

Cali512
04-28-2017, 07:23 AM
Yeah he actually moves the way Norman does, positioning and ball skill wise he looks identical. I really think he can be a good player in McDermotts system. I find it funny how people hate on this pick, even if he is a bust, we gained a 1st and 3rd out of it

Night Train
04-28-2017, 08:46 AM
He's a technician for sure, which makes up for some of his athletic limitations. His footwork is possibly the best in the draft.

The one thing I liked that Mayock showed was his vision and how quick he was to locate the ball in coverage. Had the proper position and that means low probability of pass interference penalties and getting burned. The anti McKelvin.

Oaf
04-28-2017, 11:22 AM
Deeply reminds me of Gilmore coming out. Solid, 4-year starter, not a lot of gamebreaking plays, good character.

feldspar
04-28-2017, 11:36 AM
Is there some kind of rule that I'm unaware of that says you need to have horrible rap music playing in the background for all highlight videos?

Buffalogic
04-28-2017, 11:40 AM
He's as polished as rookies come.

sukie
04-28-2017, 12:01 PM
Is there some kind of rule that I'm unaware of that says you need to have horrible rap music playing in the background for all highlight videos?

It would be awesome to see a highlight with "Air Supply" or "Tears for Fears" in the background.

(cue Swiper with "the Fixx")

The Jokeman
04-28-2017, 12:10 PM
Yeah he actually moves the way Norman does, positioning and ball skill wise he looks identical. I really think he can be a good player in McDermotts system. I find it funny how people hate on this pick, even if he is a bust, we gained a 1st and 3rd out of it

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-draft-2017-position-rankings-cornerbacks-marshon-lattimore-ohio-state-tre-davious-white/4wgysfu95gen16qacm0inqvvw

They ranked him the 2nd best CB in the draft, this was the line that caught my eye since McDormett played a lot of cover 3 in Carolina.

White's confident hand-fighting technique and footwork allow him to thrive against multiple types of receivers, If he was a bit taller and/or longer, he could be a special cover 3 cornerback.

swiper
04-28-2017, 12:19 PM
It would be awesome to see a highlight with "Air Supply" or "Tears for Fears" in the background.

(cue Swiper with "the Fixx")

My minds eye is blinded by images of sukie dancing to that in some night club.

- - - Updated - - -

Tre'Davious White was valedictorian of his High School class.

swiper
04-28-2017, 12:21 PM
Leo Roth
@leoroth

No talking character issue with Bills top pick Tre'Davious White: HS valedictorian, college degree, LSU captain.

Mark Ludwiczak

@marklud12

Tre'Davious White was the hardest college CB to pass against in 2016, per Pro Football Focus. Only 41.7 percent of targets = completions

Night Train
04-28-2017, 12:53 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfAQn9RUBC4

kscdogbillsfan1221
04-28-2017, 12:56 PM
The reason I love this is because this is the opposite of the Sammy Watkins situation. Instead of trading up in a position deep draft at wr for the consensus (at the time) number one wideout we traded down in a cornerback rich draft and still got an excellent NFL ready mature guy. I love this.

sukie
04-29-2017, 07:15 AM
My minds eye is blinded by images of sukie dancing to that in some night club.

- - - Updated - - -

Tre'Davious White was valedictorian of his High School class.

Panache room at the Marriott

sudzy
04-29-2017, 07:20 AM
http://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Draft-Scouting-Reports/Scouting-Report-TreDavious-White.asp

He also doesn't appear to be a willing participant against the run. When the ball is coming his way he doesn't get involved unless it is absolutely necessary. He just doesn't appear to have that desire to assert himself physically.

This concerns me.