X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghz in pittsburgh
    • Aug 2004

Gilmore, Darby, and now White

Do you think they are so much different?

Gilmore made the pro-ball last year, but honestly he is expected to be better than one appearance of pro-ball by all accounts in NFL. Thus far, he's a good solid player, not sure a great player.

I'll term Darby at this point a solid player. A starter for sure.

White, by all accounts, is expected to be a solid player. He'll have the lowest ceiling among the 3. I kind of expect him to be the most consistent player though.
  • sukie
    Seriously?
    • Sep 2012

Re: Gilmore, Darby, and now White

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
    Do you think they are so much different?

Gilmore made the pro-ball last year, but honestly he is expected to be better than one appearance of pro-ball by all accounts in NFL. Thus far, he's a good solid player, not sure a great player.

I'll term Darby at this point a solid player. A starter for sure.

White, by all accounts, is expected to be a solid player. He'll have the lowest ceiling among the 3. I kind of expect him to be the most consistent player though.
    Comparing past players with a rook is stoopid. If the Bills select a LB are the Poz comparisons automatic?

Comment

• Night Train
      Retired - On Several Levels
      • Jul 2005

I'm sorry but Gilmore played better late in the year when the season was slipping away. Early on, he didn't play well at all. Glad he got his $ outside of Buffalo. Darby looked better. Seymour showed he could really run and needed to work on technique. He can improve.

Now the Bills will run more of a zone and the CB's will not be hung out 1 on 1 as often. I think we'll be fine in this scheme.
      Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Swiper
        Legendary Zoner
        • Sep 2010

Rex Ryan made both Darby and Seymour look worse than they truly were due to the scheme he employed.

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
          • Aug 2004

Let's turn the question around and put it in this way. How many misses the Bills have under Nix/Whaley picking a CB?

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by ghz in pittsburgh View Post
            Let's turn the question around and put it in this way. How many misses the Bills have under Nix/Whaley picking a CB?
            Ask McDermott that question and see if he cares.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

Working...
            X