PDA

View Full Version : Peterman, Kelly, Kizer, Webb Rank Em

BuffaloBlitz83
04-28-2017, 01:07 PM
Out of these 4. Rank em on potential to be the best to succeed as a starter one day.

kishoph
04-28-2017, 01:42 PM
1) Peterman
2) Kelly/Webb
3) Webb/Kelly
4) Kizer

I've been on the Peterman wagon for a few months now. Of that bunch, I think he's easily the most NFL ready. Peterman has experience in a pro-style passing offense. He may not have a cannon, but he can make any throw on the field and has good accuracy, good timing and anticipation with his throws. I would definately take him with the 75th pick.
Webb and Kelly both have long way to go IMO, but have strong arms and might be able to learn with time. Kizer by default since he's one of the choices on the list, but I would rather have retained EJ Manuel than bring in Kizer.

The Jokeman
04-28-2017, 03:11 PM
Out of these 4. Rank em on potential to be the best to succeed as a starter one day.

Peterman
Kizer
Webb
Kelly

Peterman doesn't rely on a great arm to succeed. In other words he has to do get by with making reads and getting the ball to the receiver with timing. Also smart in was in grad school at Pitt.

YardRat
04-28-2017, 03:36 PM
Right out of the gate from Day 1?

Peterman
Webb
Kizer
Kelly

Long term?

Kelly
Peterman
Webb
Kizer

Canadian'eh!
04-28-2017, 04:28 PM
Right out of the gate from Day 1?

Peterman
Webb
Kizer
Kelly

Long term?

Kelly
Peterman
Webb
Kizer

Lol.. i read it the same way at first, but he said "one day, not day 1"

I agree Kelly has the best tools to work with. I think if he gets good coaching and keeps his head on, he has a shot. I'd love him in round 5, but i suspect with the value on QB's you will need to get him in the 4th or even the 3rd.

EDS
04-28-2017, 05:28 PM
Dobbs
Peterman
Webb
Kizer
Kelly

kgun12
04-28-2017, 05:40 PM
All need work but

Peterman (best foot work)
Webb (big, strong athletic)
Dobbs
Kizer/kelly

TacklingDummy
04-28-2017, 07:10 PM
None please and thank you.

Unless the use a 5th on one. 5th round picks 99% of the time are a waste anyways. Maybe they can strike gold.

swiper
04-29-2017, 06:39 AM
Kyle Shanahan liked Peterman so well that he took CJ Beathard instead. Peterman is never going to amount to anything in the NFL. His ceiling is "Josh McNown." You amateur GMs are so funny.

Webb has the highest chance of anyone listed in the OP of doing anything as an NFL pro. And the Giants agreed with that take.

Outside of anyone named Kelly, I would look at the N Colorado QB - Kyle Sloter.

And, of course, Kelly is there to be had.

jamze132
04-29-2017, 07:21 AM
Don't forget Kaaya... just sayin

BuffaloBlitz83
04-29-2017, 11:32 AM
Kyle Shanahan liked Peterman so well that he took CJ Beathard instead. Peterman is never going to amount to anything in the NFL. His ceiling is "Josh McNown." You amateur GMs are so funny.

Webb has the highest chance of anyone listed in the OP of doing anything as an NFL pro. And the Giants agreed with that take.

Well lots of teams passed of Presscott too. Real and amateur GM's. You just never know

swiper
04-29-2017, 02:31 PM
Well lots of teams passed of Presscott too. Real and amateur GM's. You just never know

Well I guess we're going to find out now.

kgun12
04-29-2017, 02:37 PM
None please and thank you.

Unless the use a 5th on one. 5th round picks 99% of the time are a waste anyways. Maybe they can strike gold.

Did anyone see the discussion with Jeff Saturday (undrafted), Terrell Davis (sixth round) and lets not forget Brady at 199. My point is as much as these later rounds don't pan out they can also prove very productive, the more later round picks the better.

alohabillsfan
04-29-2017, 03:45 PM

ROFL, didn't know we were in the presence of a pro GM... CLOWN

swiper
04-29-2017, 04:59 PM
ROFL, didn't know we were in the presence of a pro GM... CLOWN

Listen and learn ******.

alohabillsfan
04-29-2017, 05:28 PM
Again, CLOWN

swiper
04-29-2017, 05:56 PM
Only clown here is you. Crawl back under your rock.