PDA

View Full Version : We screwed the pooch for 2018 season.

TacklingDummy
04-28-2017, 09:21 PM
Tackle Robinson
Guard Lamp
Tackle Dawkins
QB Allen, Darnold, Rosen
WR: Ridley, Kirk, Washington, Sutton

The future was sooo bright, welcome to 20+ years, McDermott can join Rex, Juaron, Gailey, Marrone, see ya.

feldspar
04-28-2017, 09:29 PM
We aren't winning the offseason again?

TacklingDummy
04-28-2017, 09:47 PM
We aren't winning the offseason again?

Rex won the off season more than this crew. We were set for the future. Now we are ****ed. Soon I'll be dead, soon I won't give a **** about the Bills.

Since 1980 I've been a fan. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed About the future.

kscdogbillsfan1221
04-28-2017, 10:05 PM
Tackle Robinson
Guard Lamp
Tackle Dawkins
QB Allen, Darnold, Rosen

The future was sooo bright, welcome to 20+ years, McDermott can join Rex, Juaron, Gailey, Marrone, see ya.

I feel like you've copied and pasted the same post in line 20 different threads now

stuckincincy
04-28-2017, 10:13 PM
Jon Doronbos announces Iggles' #99 pick.

ICRockets
04-28-2017, 10:24 PM
Tackle Robinson
Guard Lamp
Tackle Dawkins
QB Allen, Darnold, Rosen

Why do you have "Tackling" in your username?

stuckincincy
04-28-2017, 10:31 PM

Good one! :kid:

justasportsfan
04-28-2017, 10:35 PM
Oh boy. Cant wait for OPs thread

TacklingDummy
04-28-2017, 10:45 PM
I feel like you've copied and pasted the same post in line 20 different threads now

I'm pissed, we were set and ****ed it up.

I've never been this pissed. If it wasn't for going to 2/3 Bills games I'd be done with this **** hole team.

TacklingDummy
04-28-2017, 10:52 PM

Because that's what the Bills QBs have been fo 17 years, Robinson and Lamp could have ended that but we went with some scrub CB and WR instead.

- - - Updated - - -

**** this team.

TacklingDummy
04-28-2017, 10:59 PM
**** Tyrod might resemble a real franchise QB next year with the drafting of Robinson and Lamp. Then we wouldn't have to draft QB top 3 and could have drafted a RB with the top 25 pick. This team was playoff bound with the Oline picks that fell into their laps, now they are ****ed.

I've never been this upset. **** football.

Luisito23
04-28-2017, 11:09 PM
**** Tyrod might resemble a real franchise QB next year with the drafting of Robinson and Lamp. Then we wouldn't have to draft QB top 3

Well, maybe they did us a favor then...

I don't want them to settle with Tyrod, just for settling...

I want a top QB next year regardless of how TT looks.

kscdogbillsfan1221
04-29-2017, 12:57 AM
**** Tyrod might resemble a real franchise QB next year with the drafting of Robinson and Lamp. Then we wouldn't have to draft QB top 3 and could have drafted a RB with the top 25 pick. This team was playoff bound with the Oline picks that fell into their laps, now they are ****ed.

I've never been this upset. **** football.
talking out of both sides of your mouth
1) you always talk about how much you hate Tyrod and how we need to draft a QB to make the team good and relevant again. If the bills 'screwed the pooch' then drafting high next year when there are reportedly better prospects is what you would have wanted, right?

2) you always say (constantly in fact) that 'RB are a dime a dozen.' Why the **** (with that logic) would you ever draft one in the first round then? You can just pick any at any spot right?

the Bills had a lot of holes. They admirably filled 3 of them today. It feels like you (and some others including me at times to be honest) no matter what they do you'll just ***** and ***** and ***** and *****. Even if they drafted the people you supposedly wanted, you would have the same complaints.

Topas
04-29-2017, 04:05 AM
Tackle Robinson
Guard Lamp
Tackle Dawkins
QB Allen, Darnold, Rosen

Great post. We should have picked 10 players with three picks instead of only three. These Bills messed it up again ... Duh!

casdhf
04-29-2017, 05:36 AM
Rex won the off season more than this crew. We were set for the future. Now we are ****ed. Soon I'll be dead, soon I won't give a **** about the Bills.

Since 1980 I've been a fan. I don't think I've ever been more disappointed About the future. how soon?

Night Train
04-29-2017, 05:47 AM
Tackle RobinsonGuard LampTackle DawkinsQB Allen, Darnold, RosenWR: Ridley, Kirk, Washington, SuttonThe future was sooo bright, welcome to 20+ years, McDermott can join Rex, Juaron, Gailey, Marrone, see ya.

Your not even effective as a troll anymore. You're the HS sophomore girl, whining about her hair.

djjimkelly
04-29-2017, 05:48 AM
i think we have done a solid job.

my goal for the bills is a major tank in 2017

i think its coming big time.

the 2018 draft we get a qb after a 3-5 win season in 2017

YardRat
04-29-2017, 05:52 AM
Great post. We should have picked 10 players with three picks instead of only three. These Bills messed it up again ... Duh!

We spent five picks on two players yesterday...to be honest I'm feeling a little bit like they did mess up. By expending more assets on fewer acquisitions the organization has put more pressure on themselves to have these guys succeed...they've eliminated their wiggle room regarding success/fail on a process that is a crap shoot to begin with. On top of that, we traded out of a premium spot in the first round to get a guy 'a cut below' the blue chippers.

Whether or not somebody likes the players, or if the picks were 'good' because they fill some perceived holes in the roster, is pretty much secondary right now. The team has narrowed their focus to a point where we can't simply hope these three players succeed...they absolutely have to, or else this draft year is a complete waste. White, Jones and Dawkins don't have to be HOFers, but they damn well better turn out to be the second comings of Antoine Winfield, House Ballard and Eric Moulds considering what has been invested in them.

Skooby
04-29-2017, 06:47 AM
We have 3 new starters health willing. Get us Kelly and a few LB's, in whatever order we can and by whatever means.

Turf
04-29-2017, 06:58 AM
I think you drank too much last night TD. It's premature to draw this conclusion.

TacklingDummy
04-29-2017, 07:42 AM
I think you drank too much last night TD. It's premature to draw this conclusion.

Yes I did. :up;

TacklingDummy
04-29-2017, 07:55 AM
talking out of both sides of your mouth
1) you always talk about how much you hate Tyrod and how we need to draft a QB to make the team good and relevant again. If the bills 'screwed the pooch' then drafting high next year when there are reportedly better prospects is what you would have wanted, right?

2) you always say (constantly in fact) that 'RB are a dime a dozen.' Why the **** (with that logic) would you ever draft one in the first round then? You can just pick any at any spot right?

the Bills had a lot of holes. They admirably filled 3 of them today. It feels like you (and some others including me at times to be honest) no matter what they do you'll just ***** and ***** and ***** and *****. Even if they drafted the people you supposedly wanted, you would have the same complaints.

1) Tyrod has sucked so far in what was his first season starting. Most QBs do. That doesn't mean I don't wish for him succeed. They have done everything weapon wise to help QBs succeed except on the line. Maybe Tyrod improves this year, I sure hope he does. I'm sick of missing the playoffs. Then we won't need to draft a QB next year early.

2) Yeah RB are dime a dozen. The 25 pick is almost 2nd round. I'm ok with drafting a RB after pick 20. Glad I'm not a fan of the Jags or Panthers, they screwed the pooch more than the Bills did.Oh and the Bears, wtf were they thinking?

I'm happy with the Dawkins pick. Even the White pick is justifiable. I guess I'm just pissed they went WR over Lamp. Let's get Tyrod some protection.

TacklingDummy
04-29-2017, 08:17 AM

Only way I'm setting for Tyrod is if he improves on his 1st year starting. Peyton Manning did. So I'm holding out hope that Tyrod has it. He showed flashes of it last year, let's all hope he shows more than a flash this year.

justasportsfan
04-29-2017, 10:43 AM
1) Tyrod has sucked so far in what was his first season starting. Most QBs do. That doesn't mean I don't wish for him succeed. They have done everything weapon wise to help QBs succeed except on the line. Maybe Tyrod improves this year, I sure hope he does. I'm sick of missing the playoffs. Then we won't need to draft a QB next year early.

Actually, Tyrod wasnt bad his 1st year. He dis regress last year though.

Maybe was can trade a 5th for Barkley

TacklingDummy
04-29-2017, 11:18 AM
Actually, Tyrod wasnt bad his 1st year. He dis regress last year.

Damn I forgot that was his 2nd year starting. Still not bad numbers. Hopefully he can improve on them.

kgun12
04-29-2017, 12:10 PM

Let me get this straight, if TT does really well next year as in winning you would be pissed?

Second question, you do realize we had a top 10 offense last year, and if had a better defense we would have made the playoffs?

If you realize all this, I have to say, your hope for TT and supposedly your favorite team is f#*ked up! SERIOUSLY!

Historian
04-29-2017, 01:55 PM
I think they have helped their team this weekend.

A 7-9 team, with a few player upgrades (including kicker) could mean the difference between 7-9 and 9-7

Historian
04-29-2017, 02:17 PM
Your not even effective as a troll anymore. You're the HS sophomore girl, whining about her hair.

Yea, for someone who supposedly doesn't care, you're doing an awful lot of whining all over this board.

trapezeus
04-29-2017, 03:32 PM
It seems to me that the team is ok sucking this year but adding quality depth. So next year they can add a qb and have a ready team. I don't see them screwinng the pooch. I see them realistically managing their roster. I would rather have not made the second trade up, but they are adding depth players on a team that is thin everywhere. And added talent to the two thinnest areas. Lb is still a qb but that's fine. They don't think they can win this year, so best to have some back ups play a lot this year and then find their role next year when better starters come in.

This is the rebuild stratefy we all wanted. Does it work, time will tell

wbat27
04-29-2017, 04:27 PM
This site is a bunch of *****es

Oaf
04-29-2017, 06:59 PM
We spent five picks on two players yesterday...to be honest I'm feeling a little bit like they did mess up. By expending more assets on fewer acquisitions the organization has put more pressure on themselves to have these guys succeed...they've eliminated their wiggle room regarding success/fail on a process that is a crap shoot to begin with. On top of that, we traded out of a premium spot in the first round to get a guy 'a cut below' the blue chippers.

Whether or not somebody likes the players, or if the picks were 'good' because they fill some perceived holes in the roster, is pretty much secondary right now. The team has narrowed their focus to a point where we can't simply hope these three players succeed...they absolutely have to, or else this draft year is a complete waste. White, Jones and Dawkins don't have to be HOFers, but they damn well better turn out to be the second comings of Antoine Winfield, House Ballard and Eric Moulds considering what has been invested in them.

I agree here. Walking away with two likely starters (CB, WR) and two STers after having two 3rds and four 5ths seems like we left some holes when we had the chance not to.

TacklingDummy
04-29-2017, 08:05 PM
I think they have helped their team this weekend.

A 7-9 team, with a few player upgrades (including kicker) could mean the difference between 7-9 and 9-7

Do we have a kicker?

Manwiththeplan
04-30-2017, 10:45 AM
Do we have a kicker?

Steven Hauschka from seattle and ufda Idaho P Austin Rekhow