PDA

View Full Version : Need the run down

BillsFanCupp38
04-29-2017, 05:39 PM
I'm a horrible Bills fan and have not kept up with the draft like I should. What it the world happened to our second 3rd round pick? And I thought we had four 5th round picks but I only see that we drafted two players in the 5th. What did I miss?

Night Train
04-29-2017, 05:41 PM
I'm a horrible Bills fan

You have tons of company here.

justasportsfan
04-29-2017, 05:43 PM
Heres the summary.

Bills started with 6 picks. Traded down to get more picks and in the end ended up with 6 picks this year anyways.

So by trading down we only got a 1st rd next year , really.

Manwiththeplan
04-29-2017, 11:11 PM
I'm a horrible Bills fan and have not kept up with the draft like I should. What it the world happened to our second 3rd round pick? And I thought we had four 5th round picks but I only see that we drafted two players in the 5th. What did I miss?

you realize the Bills have a site that provides all this info...along with video and commentary on all the drafted players......

kishoph
04-30-2017, 06:07 AM
Heres the summary.

Bills started with 6 picks. Traded down to get more picks and in the end ended up with 6 picks this year anyways.

So by trading down we only got a 1st rd next year , really.

I'm happy they got Tre'Davious White with the first pick, but by moving down 17 spots in the first round, I would of hoped they got more than a late 2017 3rd rounder and a 2018 1st round pick. Still I'm happy with the Bills draft picks, much more than in the past few seasons.

FYI. Most sites I've seen so far (including Kiper) have given the Bills a A- for their 2017 draft. I wouldn't disagree with that.

Kiper's draft grades. http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/mel-kipers-2017-nfl-draft-grades/story?id=47112467

Luisito23
04-30-2017, 06:21 AM
you realize the Bills have a site that provides all this info...along with video and commentary on all the drafted players......

Apparently he's too lazy to look it up even though it probably took him longer to write this thread and wait for responses.

kscdogbillsfan1221
04-30-2017, 09:08 AM
Apparently he's too lazy to look it up even though it probably took him longer to write this thread and wait for responses.
Personally I respect that commitment to laziness. Good work!

sahlensguy
04-30-2017, 09:32 AM
Personally I respect that commitment to laziness. Good work!

He is so lazy that he only posts 37 times a year on average!

BillsFanCupp38
04-30-2017, 09:24 PM
That's good thinking because this millennial never thought to look on the internet for this information. Gee what would I do without y'all? Pure genius. Probably why not a single person on this web site could give me the exact run down on what happend because you couldn't find it on the internet either. But yeah you're more smart and not as lazy as me. Your cookie is in the mail winner.

feldspar
04-30-2017, 09:42 PM
That's good thinking because this millennial never thought to look on the internet for this information. Gee what would I do without y'all? Pure genius. Probably why not a single person on this web site could give me the exact run down on what happend because you couldn't find it on the internet either. But yeah you're more smart and not as lazy as me. Your cookie is in the mail winner.

At this rate, you may NEVER know...

But at least you're becoming very popular.

Turf
04-30-2017, 10:23 PM
He's probably a lot happier too.

Manwiththeplan
05-01-2017, 05:51 PM
He's probably a lot happier too.
Right...who ever said "ignorance is bliss" was probably a bills fan

YardRat
05-01-2017, 06:39 PM
Sometimes I ask a question instead of looking it up myself just to engage in the conversation with others.