PDA

View Full Version : The Dolphins are in preseason form

BillsFever
07-30-2003, 05:45 PM
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) -- The Miami Dolphins are investigating the arrest of linebacker Justin Seaverns, who was jailed two weeks ago after North Carolina investigators said he made harassing phone calls to his former girlfriend.

Master Police Officer James Shores, a spokesman for the Kernersville, N.C., police, said Wednesday that Seaverns was arrested July 18 and charged with making a harassing phone call, a misdemeanor. Shores wouldn't reveal if it was a single call or multiple calls.

Shores said Krislyn Marie Brown filed a complaint against Seaverns the same day he was arrested. Seaverns, who was released on $1,000 bond, is scheduled to appear in court again Aug. 15 in Winston-Salem.

Sgt. Brad Stanley with the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office said his agency also served Seaverns with a temporary restraining order.

Seaverns declined comment Wednesday, as did his agent Drew Rosenhaus.

"I don't know anything about it," head coach Dave Wannstedt said.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/news/2003/07/30/roundup_ap/

WG
07-30-2003, 06:29 PM

By all means, don't stop there Dave...!

:rolleyes:

Jan Reimers
07-30-2003, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Wys Guy

He could just as easily have been talking about coaching football.

bernielivsey_1
07-30-2003, 07:41 PM
He could just as easily have been talking about coaching football.

YOUR FUNNY

I HATE THE DOLPHINS SO THEY MUST GIVE DAVE A NEW 7 YR CONTRACT. I WOULD HATE TO SEE WHAT A GOOD COACH WOULD DO WITH THAT TEAM.

TigerJ
07-30-2003, 10:10 PM
Drew Rosenhaus is his agent eh! If old Drew gets himself embroiled in that whole mess, I wonder how that will affect his ability to negotiate for McGahee.