X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forward_Lateral
    • Mar 2004

Tom Brady and the Pats in hot water....again

His big mouth wife basically admitted that he's had several concussions that they "don't talk about".

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Did Tom Brady suffer an unreported concussion last year? His wife Gisele seemed to hint at it in a CBS interview.
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Re: Tom Brady and the Pats in hot water....again

that's a lot of mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm's

if this surprises you about any QB you're pretty naïve, I'll bet most QB's get at least one a season. The concussion issue is massively under reported in my opinion.

Comment

• Thurmal
      • Oct 2005

She's probably exaggerating. If Brady, who sits behind a brick wall of an offensive line and is always protected by refs from being tackled, is still getting numerous concussions a year, that would mean that guys that get drilled all the time like Roethlisberger and Newton are getting them weekly.
      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Non-story.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

The jackass cheated his way to fame, money, sports glory and a hot wife and acted like a douche while doing it.

I hope this is true because it would be poetic justice if his brains were scrambled by age 45 and he was too ****ed in the head to enjoy any of it.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• feldspar
            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
            The jackass cheated his way to fame, money, sports glory and a hot wife and acted like a douche while doing it.

I hope this is true because it would be poetic justice if his brains were scrambled by age 45 and he was too ****ed in the head to enjoy any of it.
            That's a ****ed-up take.

Brady is a top-five QB in the history of the NFL, ask me. Cannot deny that, as much as you would like to because of the grief he has has caused you.

Cheating is not what caused all of his success to happen by a long shot...but continue to think so. It amuses me when people piss the Patriot Way off like that. I love it. Brady is a fantastic QB. That's it. I don't like it either, but it's undeniable.

If you want to see him all screwed up physically or mentally and call that karma, you are taking all of this WAY too seriously and should watch out for your own karma.
            Last edited by feldspar; 05-17-2017, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
              That's a ****ed-up take.

Brady is a top-five QB in the history of the NFL, ask me. Cannot deny that, as much as you would like to because of the grief he has has caused you.

Cheating is not what caused all of his success to happen by a long shot...but continue to think so. It amuses me when people piss the Patriot Way off like that. I love it. Brady is a fantastic QB. That's it. I don't like it either, but it's undeniable.

If you want to see him all screwed up physically or mentally and call that karma, you are taking all of this WAY too seriously and should watch out for your own karma.
              He got what he had from a combination of cheating and Bellicheck's system, and he made me and millions of other Bills fans miserable in the process. I'm no saint but I'm much better than that, so I'll risk whatever karma may come my way for hoping he gets what he deserves.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

His old lady hasn't held up very well, she's looking a little bit ragged.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• feldspar
                  • Mar 2007

He got what he had from a combination of cheating and Bellicheck's system.
                  He made EIGHT Super Bowls because of that?

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

He made EIGHT Super Bowls because of that?
                    Yes, plus lots of talent around him
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

Yes, plus lots of talent around him

Comment

• OpIv37
                        Acid Douching Asswipe
                        • Sep 2002

Laugh all you want. Football hasn't been enjoyable for 15 years. The biggest reason for that is the incompetence of the Bills organization. The second biggest reason is those ****ing cheaters. It isn't bad enough for us to suck. We have to watch the most deplorable team of my lifetime win to rub salt in the wound.

We know about Spygate and Deflategate. We know they steal the play scripts. There were numerous reports of them ****ing with the headsets of the other teams that the NFL somehow squashed. And that's just what we know about.

Think about it: with them in our division, nothing less than 12 wins was going to get it, and most years that wouldn't have been enough. If they hadn't cheated, they wouldn't have been as good. Maybe, if they weren't cheating, we beat them once or twice and an 8 or 9 win season becomes a 10 or 11 win season and we get a wild card. Or maybe they have an off-year and 9-7 is good enough to win the division- it seems to happen in at least one ****ty division every year. But their cheating eliminated that possibility for us for a decade and a half.

So, **** the Patriots and **** Tom Brady. I never thought I could have so much disdain for someone I've never met until Tom Brady came along. The only other person on the planet I despise that much is Donald Trump.
                        MiKiDo Facebook
                        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

He got what he had from a combination of cheating and Bellicheck's system, and he made me and millions of other Bills fans miserable in the process. I'm no saint but I'm much better than that, so I'll risk whatever karma may come my way for hoping he gets what he deserves.
                          I hate Tom Brady. I wish the worst things in life for him. I hope someone hits him so hard he literally drops dead on the field on national TV.

I'm not sorry that I feel this way. I hate him this much. So Op, you're not the only one going to hell. I'll see you there.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                            Lecter's Little Bitch

• Sep 2002

And before some of you Brady lovers come running out to defend him, I'm not jealous of his success. Lots of other players have success and I don't hate them. In fact I even like Rapistberger a little bit. Brees is a class act. So is Manning. I hate Brady because of his arrogance and douchiness. He and that big ass douchebag supreme Edleman. I hate them because they're ****ing *******s.

Comment

• OpIv37
                              Acid Douching Asswipe
                              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi View Post
                              I hate Tom Brady. I wish the worst things in life for him. I hope someone hits him so hard he literally drops dead on the field on national TV.

I'm not sorry that I feel this way. I hate him this much. So Op, you're not the only one going to hell. I'll see you there.
                              It'll be worth it if they let us help torture Brady during the breaks from our own torture sessions.
                              MiKiDo Facebook
                              MiKiDo Website

Comment

Working...
                              X