PDA

View Full Version : Thomas's daughter going through mental health

DetDannyWilliams
05-24-2017, 08:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TiDYYa9NkM

LarryBoy
05-24-2017, 08:27 PM
****s real and by no means what so ever a joke...

Prayers go out to them, its a battle that is fought day in and day out.

Mr. Miyagi
05-24-2017, 09:08 PM
More people can relate than are willing to talk about it.

The term mental illness has such as stigma about it. Mental health, yes. Mentally ill, people think ******s. And I don't mean this with insensitivity. It's just a harsh term.

People deal with it privately and put up a strong face.

Skooby
05-25-2017, 01:14 AM
Most Women hide this crazy side of them, which they all have. When it's time for a divorce, you get to see what women are really made of (it's really scary).

SpikedLemonade
05-25-2017, 05:05 AM
Most Women hide this crazy side of them, which they all have. When it's time for a divorce, you get to see what women are really made of (it's really scary).

Yeah....mental illness is no joking matter.

AND I say that having had THE crazy ex-wife.

ICRockets
05-25-2017, 05:36 AM

I wish I could say this is your worst post ever. If it were made by almost anybody else, it would be.

YardRat
05-25-2017, 05:44 AM
Glad to see they've been able to overcome some challenges.

Skooby
05-25-2017, 06:24 AM
Yeah....mental illness is no joking matter.

AND I say that having had THE crazy ex-wife.

Who's laughing, divorce brings out the crazy in Women. Any man that debates this either hasn't been divorced or is really F-N stupid. I always wish our Bills family the best and all the love but all Women have trigger points to lose it, so let's be real here.

Skooby
05-25-2017, 06:28 AM
I wish I could say this is your worst post ever. If it were made by almost anybody else, it would be.

So you've never been divorced, grow a pair and stop coddling things around you. Is there men actually posting on here or is this the hyper-sensitive still sore democratic board. Do all of you cower when Trump's name is mentioned, afraid to speak ??

Can we talk like men or is it all sensitive mode and flowers ??

Night Train
05-25-2017, 06:44 AM

The fact that he thinks the woman is scary speaks volumes.

Pinkerton Security
05-25-2017, 08:19 AM

Jan Reimers
05-25-2017, 09:23 AM
It sounds like she may be bipolar. I have a daughter with this condition, and it's a tough road for her, with many highs and lows. But medication, counseling, and a good support group allows her to function in a fairly normal manner.

Ingtar33
05-25-2017, 09:55 AM
Who's laughing, divorce brings out the crazy in Women. Any man that debates this either hasn't been divorced or is really F-N stupid. I always wish our Bills family the best and all the love but all Women have trigger points to lose it, so let's be real here.

agreed. my ex... no I don't even want to think about it. nearly 15 years later.

TigerJ
05-25-2017, 05:40 PM
Having a disturbed daughter of my own, I have nothing for sympathy for what the Thomases are going through. You want to help your daughter, but you have to put in a lot of effort to preserve your own.

Gilly
05-25-2017, 06:37 PM
All the best to you and your family Thurman..

swiper
05-25-2017, 06:52 PM
Have a couple of beers Thurman, maybe it won't hurt so much.

Turf
05-25-2017, 09:16 PM
That was a pretty touching actually, choked me up a bit. Depression and life can suck, imagine coming here everyday and looking for something positive because it's so boring..\ Imagine if you had a chemical imbalance and had to come here. But seriously, even Hall of Famers and Superstars have their daily issues to deal with. I met Thurman at Batavia Downs at an auction. He didn't seem to like me very much but he didn't know me either so I get it. Still love the guy.

Turf
05-25-2017, 09:22 PM
You could also argue that Thurman is the greatest Bill ever, better than OJ and on par with Kelly.

SpikedLemonade
05-25-2017, 09:47 PM
I would have to say the greatest Bill ever was Bruce Smith.

stuckincincy
05-25-2017, 10:40 PM
Still with us, :log: ?

WagonCircler
05-27-2017, 12:00 AM
A spectacularly poor thread title.

"...struggling to overcome mental health challenges".

"...bravely fighting mental illness."

"Thomas' daughter discusses her battle with depression."

Or any number of variations would be great.

"Going through mental health". Really?

BertSquirtgum
05-27-2017, 03:53 AM
She's hot and only going to get hotter with age. Too bad about the mental health problems. Hope she continues to get better and stays in good health....mind, body and soul.

swiper
05-27-2017, 04:51 AM
You could also argue that Thurman is the greatest Bill ever, better than OJ and on par with Kelly.

Umm. No.

ParanoidAndroid
05-27-2017, 08:52 AM
So you've never been divorced, grow a pair and stop coddling things around you. Is there men actually posting on here or is this the hyper-sensitive still sore democratic board. Do all of you cower when Trump's name is mentioned, afraid to speak ??

Can we talk like men or is it all sensitive mode and flowers ??
Since when does being male mean we need to talk like uneducated, inconsiderate fools? Those of us on this board who aren't idiots don't find you very impressive. It's that simple.

Dr. Lecter
05-27-2017, 10:11 AM
Since when does being male mean we need to talk like uneducated, inconsiderate fools? Those of us on this board who aren't idiots don't find you very impressive. It's that simple.
Well, it did get a man elected President........

SpikedLemonade
05-27-2017, 10:42 AM
More people can relate than are willing to talk about it.

The term mental illness has such as stigma about it. Mental health, yes. Mentally ill, people think ******s. And I don't mean this with insensitivity. It's just a harsh term.

People deal with it privately and put up a strong face.

Who thinks this?

I NOT once ever called Americans mentally ill.

NEVER.

I call you what you are -- ******s.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
05-27-2017, 03:03 PM
Layoff. Maybe he's mentally ill

jamze132
05-28-2017, 06:21 AM
Thread title doesn't even make sense. Zero credibility thereafter.

Manwiththeplan
05-29-2017, 08:21 PM
I wish them the best. My cousin was probably one the most innocent girls i knew. got married..had a baby and some where in the mix the bipolar came out and it took years and a lot of help from people to finally get it under control and now she leads a normal life. Probably every family out there is dealing with some kind of issue, some more serious than others and most people would just as well keep on walking and pretend they didnt see it. No one is above having mental or physical issues...we see this all the time in football....we seen it with Jim Kelly and cancer and we see it here with Thurman's daughter.

HHURRICANE
05-30-2017, 07:40 AM

Lol! Have you gone through it? My ex kept saying we are done, get an attorney. So I finally said "ok" and she went psycho.