PDA

View Full Version : I'm intrigued by Streater

TigerJ
05-26-2017, 09:30 PM
He's not the biggest free agent signing this offseason, but I'm intrigued. He's got nice measurables with both size and speed. Plus, he's had production at the pro level, and he's still under 30. I wonder if the drop off in his production after his first two years was more a matter of less opportunity and changing QBs.

YardRat
05-26-2017, 09:47 PM
We could use few nice surprises from all of the new faces this season. WR certainly is a group that gives a couple of guys a real opportunity to step up.

stuckincincy
05-26-2017, 11:20 PM
He's not the biggest free agent signing this offseason, but I'm intrigued. He's got nice measurables with both size and speed. Plus, he's had production at the pro level, and he's still under 30. I wonder if the drop off in his production after his first two years was more a matter of less opportunity and changing QBs.

Yep. They certainly have to bring WRs in for a look-see. SF's qb situation, too, as you note.

swiper
05-27-2017, 05:21 AM
Maybe he was a victim of the QB position of his team, like say, Robert Woods.

Forward_Lateral
05-27-2017, 06:06 AM
Always thought he had more ability than he's shown.

SpikedLemonade
05-27-2017, 06:30 AM
I think the receiving targets on the Bills is not the problem.

TigerJ
05-27-2017, 07:04 AM
As far as Tyrod is concerned, I think he's got his last chance this year. He's got to grow his skill set or he's done.

Arm of Harm
05-27-2017, 07:16 AM

If his problem was inadequate QB play, he's not going to solve that problem by coming here.