• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northernbillfan
    Hello, I'm Mike and I'm a Bills fan.

Administrator Emeritus
    • Jul 2002

Is Mike Williams...?

Hamstring an issue. I was reading a TC report today that had Mike Williams sitting and nursing a fatigued hamstring.

Is he okay, and just a little tired? If so, will he get fatigued at the midway point of the the season? He missed some time last season, and I don't want to have him sit again this year.
    When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

• Jan Reimers
    Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
    • May 2003

I'm always leary of hamstring injuries. Hopefully the Bills are being very,very cautious, so that this "fatigue" doesn't turn into something more serious.
    Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Training Camps are full of hammy problems for every team.

He'll be ok

Comment

• Pride
        • Jul 2002

Hammy problems are a result of the big guys not running in the offseason... sure they lift, but many dont run at all until TC.

Comment

• Wys Guy
          Drew and Sam stole all my hair
          • Jul 2002

He'll be fine as long as it wasn't a serious hammy pull.
          Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• ryven
            • Jan 2003

they said it was a minor hammy problem so he will be back on the field soon.

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
              • Jul 2002

I know it was minor, but it was a concern last year at the beginning of the season.

He also had two games off at the midway point of last year, and it looks like we may in for a pattern. The big guy has to get in better shape so we can get a full season out of him.
              When I die, please don't let my wife sell my camera equipment for what I told her I paid for it.

Comment

• lordofgun
                in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                • Jul 2002

He seemed healthy on the ESPN yearbook.

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• Voltron
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by northernbillfan
                  I know it was minor, but it was a concern last year at the beginning of the season.

He also had two games off at the midway point of last year, and it looks like we may in for a pattern. The big guy has to get in better shape so we can get a full season out of him.
                  NBF if you read the artical on Mike williams on the front page you will see that Rusty Jones worked a lot on Mikes legs in the off season and that Mike has even lost a little bit of weight while "evening out" his legs a bit (it is explained in the artical).

He will be fine
                  Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
                  - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
                  -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
                  - Mark Twain

Comment

• northernbillfan

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

Thanks guys, I havent had too much time to check out all the articles, and was looking to the wealth of knowledge the Zoners possess, and you came through.

It's good to hear he'll be okay,

Comment

• DolphinDevil28
                      Veteran Zoner
                      • Jul 2003

I love how you all say Mike Williams's hammy is no big deal, but when Chris Chambers was resting his you celebrated and said that's another reason you'll beat the Dolphins.

The truth is, they will both be fine. Everyone has all these bumps and bruises in training camp.

Comment

• Ed
                        • Sep 2002

yeah, if you read that article today it says that MW has been working hard on strengthening his hamstrings, so it probably just got tight as a result. Minor hamstring injuries seem like the most common in all training camps.

Hey DolphinDevil, I like your avatar. Travis Henry carrying three Dolphin defenders on his back and he's still not down.

Comment

Working...
                        X