PDA

View Full Version : Is Mike Williams...?

northernbillfan
07-31-2003, 03:07 AM
Hamstring an issue. I was reading a TC report today that had Mike Williams sitting and nursing a fatigued hamstring.

Is he okay, and just a little tired? If so, will he get fatigued at the midway point of the the season? He missed some time last season, and I don't want to have him sit again this year.

Jan Reimers
07-31-2003, 07:00 AM
I'm always leary of hamstring injuries. Hopefully the Bills are being very,very cautious, so that this "fatigue" doesn't turn into something more serious.

Dozerdog
07-31-2003, 07:15 AM
Training Camps are full of hammy problems for every team.

He'll be ok

Pride
07-31-2003, 08:11 AM
Hammy problems are a result of the big guys not running in the offseason... sure they lift, but many dont run at all until TC.

WG
07-31-2003, 08:39 AM
He'll be fine as long as it wasn't a serious hammy pull.

ryven
07-31-2003, 08:41 AM
they said it was a minor hammy problem so he will be back on the field soon.

northernbillfan
07-31-2003, 01:35 PM
I know it was minor, but it was a concern last year at the beginning of the season.

He also had two games off at the midway point of last year, and it looks like we may in for a pattern. The big guy has to get in better shape so we can get a full season out of him.

lordofgun
07-31-2003, 01:51 PM
He seemed healthy on the ESPN yearbook. :up:

Voltron
07-31-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by northernbillfan
I know it was minor, but it was a concern last year at the beginning of the season.

He also had two games off at the midway point of last year, and it looks like we may in for a pattern. The big guy has to get in better shape so we can get a full season out of him.

NBF if you read the artical on Mike williams on the front page you will see that Rusty Jones worked a lot on Mikes legs in the off season and that Mike has even lost a little bit of weight while "evening out" his legs a bit (it is explained in the artical).

He will be fine :up:

northernbillfan
07-31-2003, 04:16 PM
Thanks guys, I havent had too much time to check out all the articles, and was looking to the wealth of knowledge the Zoners possess, and you came through.

It's good to hear he'll be okay, :pray:

DolphinDevil28
07-31-2003, 04:18 PM
I love how you all say Mike Williams's hammy is no big deal, but when Chris Chambers was resting his you celebrated and said that's another reason you'll beat the Dolphins.

The truth is, they will both be fine. Everyone has all these bumps and bruises in training camp.

Ed
07-31-2003, 06:35 PM
yeah, if you read that article today it says that MW has been working hard on strengthening his hamstrings, so it probably just got tight as a result. Minor hamstring injuries seem like the most common in all training camps.

Hey DolphinDevil, I like your avatar. Travis Henry carrying three Dolphin defenders on his back and he's still not down.