How Our Ex Coach and Former DC are Spending their Free Time these Days.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cookie G
    • Mar 2003

How Our Ex Coach and Former DC are Spending their Free Time these Days.

After smashing cars in Nashville before the Predators game, they stopped in a local pub for a quick one.

Was it over the last half slab of baby backs?

A plate of chili cheese fries?

At least Shady's brawl was over an $800 bottle of champagne.

I just don't see this happening with Marv and Walt Corey after they left Buffalo.

Or Wade and Romeo

or even Doug and Schwartz.

Maybe Kromer, but he was only an OL coach.

But really...anyone miss these 2?
  • Joe Fo Sho
    Making Spirits Bright
    • Mar 2006

Re: How Our Ex Coach and Former DC are Spending their Free Time these Days.

The only way I could possibly miss the Ryan brothers is if McDermott turns out to be the next coming of Dick Jauron. I can't see that happening.

I don't have any hard feelings against Rex, it wasn't his fault we hired him. We knew exactly what we were getting. I was a Rex supporter when he first got here, his schtick just got real old real quick.

Comment

• bleve
      • Mar 2005

Russ Brandon was in the background, and he told someone not to let them leave the building.
      "You can't be a real country unless you have beer and an airline - it helps if you have some kind of a football team, or some nuclear weapons, but at the very least you need beer."
      ~ Frank Zappa

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
        • Jul 2002

It's a good thing he was fired last year because he would have been fired today & the Bills would be scrambling for a new coach in June.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
          After smashing cars in Nashville before the Predators game, they stopped in a local pub for a quick one.

Was it over the last half slab of baby backs?

A plate of chili cheese fries?

At least Shady's brawl was over an $800 bottle of champagne.

I just don't see this happening with Marv and Walt Corey after they left Buffalo.

Or Wade and Romeo

Maybe Kromer, but he was only an OL coach.

But really...anyone miss these 2?

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

No truth Rex tried to massage a woman's toes at the next table

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by cookie G View Post
              Come on. I could TOTALLY see St. Doug mixing it up in a drunken bar brawl. :)

What jumps out at me is how the Ryan boys still dress like teenagers, which is appropriate, I guess.

Comment

• Gibby
                • Jun 2006

I dunno about Walt Corey, but I could so easily Marv at a poetry slam or at a literary circle.

Comment

• feldspar
                  • Mar 2007

Meanwhile, Sean McDermott is watching tape or otherwise doing his best to do right by his job, probably.

Comment

• Swiper
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Gibby View Post
                    I dunno about Walt Corey, but I could so easily Marv at a poetry slam or at a literary circle.
                    Does everyone forget our current D-line coach?

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Losers on and off the field.

Comment

• kishoph
                        • Jun 2003

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
                        The only way I could possibly miss the Ryan brothers is if McDermott turns out to be the next coming of Dick Jauron. I can't see that happening.

I don't have any hard feelings against Rex, it wasn't his fault we hired him. We knew exactly what we were getting. I was a Rex supporter when he first got here, his schtick just got real old real quick.

I would rather have a staff full of Dick Jauron's than have the Ryan brothers back anywhere near the Bills sidelines.

Comment

• YardRat
                          Well, lookie here...
                          • Dec 2004

Well, for all intents and purposes both are most likely finished with coaching at the NFL level so they need to do something else to stay in the media. Not that this is really that much different than some of the other buffoonery they pulled while they were coaching...
                          YardRat Wall of Fame
                          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mace
                            Haha...yeah you think so ?
                            • Mar 2013

Buffalo Rumblings analysis : http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017...ille-bar-fight

Conclusion

Rex tries to laugh it off at the end when the parties are separated. Rob swats away the man holding his arm back only to stand behind his brother yelling at the other guy off the screen.
                            Sounds about as expected.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                              Buffalo Rumblings analysis : http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017...ille-bar-fight

Sounds about as expected.

Comment

Working...
                              X