PDA

View Full Version : The Buffalo Gay Pride Parade and the Bills

CommissarSpartacus
06-05-2017, 10:36 AM
As some of you know, this last weekend was Buffalo Gay Pride weekend.

http://www.buffalopridefestival.com/Events/PrideParade

I searched but couldn't find any mention of Bills players or the organization in general being associated with the event.

What do you think? Should the Bills acknowledge the many gay fans of their team and the NFL in general by marching in the gay pride parade next year, if they didn't this year?

Generalissimus Gibby
06-05-2017, 10:48 AM
1. Wrong forum?

2. Yes, the Bills should at least give a nod to those of their fans who are gay. I mean, why not its a good chance at pulling in even more money from a potentially underrepresented segment of football fans.

3. Could be that there is a new coach and new GM, and the Pegs have lots of other stuff on their plate. This team is a mess and its gonna take a lot of hard work to get it straightened out and so they don't have time to be celebrating gayness.

4. The gay community has an icon in New England's most super fabulous Tom Brady, I imagine most of Boston's gay community was totally pissed when they found out he likes women

5. The league already has a poster club for gays, they are the Miami Dolphins.

feldspar
06-05-2017, 11:02 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iX_gUQeZcB8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Night Train
06-05-2017, 11:03 AM

I searched but couldn't find any mention of Bills players or the organization in general being associated with the event.

What do you think? Should the Bills acknowledge the many gay fans of their team and the NFL in general by marching in the gay pride parade next year, if they didn't this year?

We'll acknowledge you, sweetie. Quit being so insecure.

DraftBoy
06-05-2017, 11:41 AM
I heard Richie Incognito was the Parade Marshall this year.

Joe Fo Sho
06-05-2017, 11:51 AM
We let Patriots fans into the stadium, shouldn't that be enough?

SpikedLemonade
06-05-2017, 12:03 PM

Of course they should.

Russ Brandon should be in the parade wearing his assless chaps....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4PVBmz9PcU

WagonCircler
06-05-2017, 12:28 PM
Do the Bills march in the St. Patrick's Day parade?

No.

They don't march in parades.

Especially this one.

Skooby
06-05-2017, 12:47 PM
Did they have any food there ??

SpikedLemonade
06-05-2017, 12:59 PM
Did they have any food there ??

Banana Hammocks count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADT2hLVdKMY

Skooby
06-05-2017, 01:23 PM
Banana Hammocks count?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADT2hLVdKMY

Haha, I left the door open and look what jumped through.

ticatfan
06-05-2017, 02:09 PM
In Toronto the BLM made a huge fuss by wanting the TO police banned from marching which I think happened and now they say BLM never signed up for the parade it self. Crazy.

OpIv37
06-05-2017, 02:15 PM
The Washington Nationals are having a "Night Out" game at the end of Pride week. Obviously the Bills don't play during June so if they wanted to acknowledge it, they'd have to think of something else.

I don't know if the parade is the right venue or not, but sports and churches are basically the last places where homophobia is acceptable, so it would be nice to see the team reach out somehow to show that all fans are welcome.

DraftBoy
06-05-2017, 02:39 PM
The Washington Nationals are having a "Night Out" game at the end of Pride week. Obviously the Bills don't play during June so if they wanted to acknowledge it, they'd have to think of something else.

I don't know if the parade is the right venue or not, but sports and churches are basically the last places where homophobia is acceptable, so it would be nice to see the team reach out somehow to show that all fans are welcome.

The US Men's and Women's National Soccer Teams both wore special jersey's with rainbow numbers to support National Pride Month.

http://www.starsandstripesfc.com/2017/5/26/15701348/usa-usmnt-uswnt-lgbtq-pride-awareness-jersey-rainbow

Not the first time that has happened either, shortly after the Pulse Nightclub shooting the US Men's Soccer team wore a rainbow captain arm band in the next US match.

feldspar
06-05-2017, 02:45 PM
... it would be nice to see the team reach out somehow to show that all fans are welcome.

Handjobs for everyone?

Is there any reason why anyone might think gay people might not feel welcome to go to football games in Buffalo?

BertSquirtgum
06-05-2017, 02:47 PM

No homo. No.

OpIv37
06-05-2017, 03:01 PM
Handjobs for everyone?

Is there any reason why anyone might think gay people might not feel welcome to go to football games in Buffalo?
Buffalo in particular- no. Sports in general- yes. Like I said, it's the last place where homophobia is accepted.

SpikedLemonade
06-05-2017, 04:41 PM
In Toronto the BLM made a huge fuss by wanting the TO police banned from marching which I think happened and now they say BLM never signed up for the parade it self. Crazy.

Thank you.

How was the gay pride parade in Renfrew last year?

jimmifli
06-05-2017, 05:33 PM
1. Wrong forum?

No. It's Bills related, and heaven forbid we have a discussion about something with more relevance than who our 4th WR is. This forum draws from a wider audience and as the responses so far show, it might be bad business for the Bills to get involved.

SpikedLemonade
06-05-2017, 05:36 PM
Handjobs for everyone?

"....I don't want anyone else, when I think about you, I touch myself..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv-34w8kGPM

sudzy
06-05-2017, 05:48 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/46Ive-dRXVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CommissarSpartacus
06-05-2017, 05:58 PM
If a Bills player announced that he was not only gay, but was getting married to his boyfriend, do you think the team and management would support him and go to the wedding?

swiper
06-05-2017, 06:24 PM

No one cares

swiper
06-05-2017, 06:25 PM
If a Bills player announced that he was not only gay, but was getting married to his boyfriend, do you think the team and management would support him and go to the wedding?

Who cares? Answer: no one.

Why don't you go back to finger diddling gibby.

BertSquirtgum
06-05-2017, 06:40 PM

Get a life

Mace
06-05-2017, 06:42 PM

Far as I'm concerned, the Bills should support every aspect of their fanbase and community after the crap work the franchise has done in the past 17 years. They're a significant part of what unites the region and supplies a relative identity for better or worse.

So imho, they should have a happy, community edifying presence at gay pride, Greek, Italian, Polish festivals, women's empowerment, freemasons, rotary club, VFW, boy scouts, girl scouts, sewing circles, Avon parties, high school graduations, communions, bar mitzvah's, Ramadan celebrations, labor union barbecues, wiccan gatherings, Allentown Art festival, Gardenwalk, and food truck days.

Would keep Brandon busy, but continuously in the gladhanding limelight he adores with photo ops by the dozen.

I can't speak for everyone, but I was very proud of Jordan Gay's plucky spirit, and it's a statement about the people here that they gave him a parade.

CommissarSpartacus
06-05-2017, 06:43 PM

I have a feeling you've stuck your finger up men's asses many times.

Through a trick of fate, I have never had the opportunity.

I yield to your expertise in the subject.

feldspar
06-05-2017, 07:02 PM

I don't think management would get invited to ANY player's wedding

Any player who was invited to his wedding is likely to already know his good friend was gay...it shouldn't come as a shock. So, I figure players who were invited would go.

I don't think the entire organization would be invited.

What do YOU think?

SpikedLemonade
06-05-2017, 07:15 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/46Ive-dRXVo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Quoting a location obsessed POS from one of the shores of America's flaccid penis -- "that video NEVER gets old".

WagonCircler
06-05-2017, 07:21 PM
The US Men's and Women's National Soccer Teams both wore special jersey's with rainbow numbers to support National Pride Month..

It's soccer. The only surprise is that they don't wear rainbow jerseys every game.

Mace
06-05-2017, 08:33 PM
It's soccer. The only surprise is that they don't wear rainbow jerseys every game.

Haha !...uh....boo !

BillsImpossible
06-05-2017, 09:39 PM
This is so gay.

Arm of Harm
06-05-2017, 09:41 PM
Far as I'm concerned, the Bills should support every aspect of their fanbase and community after the crap work the franchise has done in the past 17 years. They're a significant part of what unites the region and supplies a relative identity for better or worse.

So imho, they should have a happy, community edifying presence at gay pride, Greek, Italian, Polish festivals, women's empowerment, freemasons, rotary club, VFW, boy scouts, girl scouts, sewing circles, Avon parties, high school graduations, communions, bar mitzvah's, Ramadan celebrations, labor union barbecues, wiccan gatherings, Allentown Art festival, Gardenwalk, and food truck days.

Would keep Brandon busy, but continuously in the gladhanding limelight he adores with photo ops by the dozen.

I can't speak for everyone, but I was very proud of Jordan Gay's plucky spirit, and it's a statement about the people here that they gave him a parade.
Where possible, atonement for a sin should take the same form as the sin itself. If for example I accidentally throw a baseball through your window, my atonement should consist of buying you a new window. If I do something which costs you a chance to get to know a pretty woman, I should do my best to set you up with some other, equally attractive woman. Like for like.

The Buffalo Bills have consistently failed to replace Bill Polian as GM, Marv Levy as head coach, or Jim Kelly as quarterback. That is their sin, and that's the thing for which they must atone. Attending some random women's empowerment event, Avon party, or sewing circle is irrelevant to that atonement. Only one form of atonement is possible: build a winning football team which can credibly compete with the Patriots for the division title. If a task does not contribute to that outcome, it is unworthy of our coaches' time, our players' time, or our scouting staff's time.

Mace
06-05-2017, 10:08 PM
Where possible, atonement for a sin should take the same form as the sin itself. If for example I accidentally throw a baseball through your window, my atonement should consist of buying you a new window. If I do something which costs you a chance to get to know a pretty woman, I should do my best to set you up with some other, equally attractive woman. Like for like.

The Buffalo Bills have consistently failed to replace Bill Polian as GM, Marv Levy as head coach, or Jim Kelly as quarterback. That is their sin, and that's the thing for which they must atone. Attending some random women's empowerment event, Avon party, or sewing circle is irrelevant to that atonement. Only one form of atonement is possible: build a winning football team which can credibly compete with the Patriots for the division title. If a task does not contribute to that outcome, it is unworthy of our coaches' time, our players' time, or our scouting staff's time.

Wow, I never would have guessed an Avon party or sewing circle was irrelevant. Thanks for helping me along the path to enlightened comprehension. Do I ever feel silly or something entirely different. Wiccan gatherings too ?

Generalissimus Gibby
06-05-2017, 10:39 PM

Projecting again are you. I am weirded out that you include me in your sexual fantasies and further well. . . . Sorry I ain't gay, maybe you can get it on with your patients. They get a blowjob and you sniff their anuses and give them a swiper special discount

Skooby
06-06-2017, 03:38 AM

If the player married the coach or GM would there be a conflict of interest ?? How about contract disputes and amounts being objectively done ?? These and many more burning questions need to be answered, in the spam zone where this belongs.

swiper
06-06-2017, 04:18 AM
Projecting again are you. I am weirded out that you include me in your sexual fantasies and further well. . . . Sorry I ain't gay, maybe you can get it on with your patients. They get a blowjob and you sniff their anuses and give them a swiper special discount

You are shiva's underling though. He controls your every thought.

SpikedLemonade
06-06-2017, 04:43 AM
I have a dream of Sparty/Shiva, Gibby and Swiper all wearing matching black leather assless chaps holding hands together while marching in the 2018 Buffalo Gay Pride Parade....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNqgMgUT3RE

YardRat
06-06-2017, 05:54 AM
Wiccan gatherings too ?

Witches are kind of in the same category as Amish, it's pretty rare to find a hot one.

YardRat
06-06-2017, 05:55 AM
FWIW, everybody probably remembers the NHL publicly recognizes the LGBT community.

WagonCircler
06-06-2017, 06:02 AM
Witches are kind of in the same category as Amish, it's pretty rare to find a hot one.

They went extinct with Elizabeth Montgomery.

swiper
06-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Geez. Women still put curlers in their hair back then!

ticatfan
06-06-2017, 10:22 AM
Thank you.

How was the gay pride parade in Renfrew last year?Actually we don't have one. The gays up here are not into walking downs street naked with kids around. Unlike the idiots in the cities.

ticatfan
06-06-2017, 10:24 AM

The Buffalo Bills have consistently failed to replace Bill Polian as GM, Marv Levy as head coach, or Jim Kelly as quarterback. That is their sin, and that's the thing for which they must atone. Attending some random women's empowerment event, Avon party, or sewing circle is irrelevant to that atonement. Only one form of atonement is possible: build a winning football team which can credibly compete with the Patriots for the division title. If a task does not contribute to that outcome, it is unworthy of our coaches' time, our players' time, or our scouting staff's time.You had one since Kelly, Flutie. The guy the bills pulled to make sure you did not win the super bowl.

swiper
06-06-2017, 11:58 AM
Actually we don't have one. The gays up here are not into walking downs street naked with kids around. Unlike the idiots in the cities.

They are all locked up at Escaping Renfrew, that's why.

SpikedLemonade
06-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Actually we don't have one. The gays up here are not into walking downs street naked with kids around. Unlike the idiots in the cities.

So what do the gays do in Renfrew -- Hide from the farmers?

Generalissimus Gibby
06-06-2017, 01:50 PM
You are shiva's underling though. He controls your every thought.
Not really

feldspar
06-06-2017, 01:59 PM
Not really

Are you American?

Generalissimus Gibby
06-06-2017, 02:10 PM
Are you American?

Yes, there are many things I don't like about what the country is now or where it is going (this is not a dig on Trump, I didn't like Obama, Bush, or Clinton or the morons in the Congress either), but I am an American and I love my country, at least what it could be if it wanted to try to be what it said it was. We have done a lot of good here, people may be dumb as a sack of hammers politically but they do genuinely care for their neighbors. There is a lot crap the middle and working classes have to put up with but the work ethic is something that is admirable. I am an American just not a willfully blind, deaf, and dumb American.

Generalissimus Gibby
06-06-2017, 02:14 PM
I have a dream of Sparty/Shiva, Gibby and Swiper all wearing matching black leather assless chaps holding hands together while marching in the 2018 Buffalo Gay Pride Parade....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNqgMgUT3RE
Three problems with that.

1. I ain't gay
2. I don't live in Buffalo
3. Hold hands with Swiper? Nah, I have made him a little ***** so many times that I would be holding his leash while he crawled on the ground on all fours like the little ***** he is.

feldspar
06-06-2017, 02:22 PM
Yes, there are many things I don't like about what the country is now or where it is going (this is not a dig on Trump, I didn't like Obama, Bush, or Clinton or the morons in the Congress either), but I am an American and I love my country, at least what it could be if it wanted to try to be what it said it was. We have done a lot of good here, people may be dumb as a sack of hammers politically but they do genuinely care for their neighbors. There is a lot crap the middle and working classes have to put up with but the work ethic is something that is admirable. I am an American just not a willfully blind, deaf, and dumb American.

So are Americans stupid ignorant ass-holes, like like your pal Spartacus says?

Americans are stupid, ignorant and *******s.

Generalissimus Gibby
06-06-2017, 03:52 PM
So are Americans stupid ignorant ass-holes, like like your pal Spartacus says?
An awful lot of Americans are stupid. Seriously, why the **** do you think this election was Trump v. Hillary? As a whole, I have to go with a quote widely attributed to HL Mencken "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Yeah, we are a nation of dupes and sheep. Its why trickle down economics was good for the economy. Why NAFTA and GAT were great for workers. Why we had to invade Iraq to stop terrorists located in Afghanistan from coming over here. Why oBOMBa got praised as a peace president and then proceeded to destroy eight nations. Its why our young lag behind most of the industrialized/post industrialized world on standardized test. Its why you and I both put up with this damn team and keep expecting to turn it around year after year for 17 years and counting. Yeah, by and large most of us in this country are stupid.

feldspar
06-06-2017, 05:06 PM
An awful lot of Americans are stupid. Seriously, why the **** do you think this election was Trump v. Hillary? As a whole, I have to go with a quote widely attributed to HL Mencken "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American people." Yeah, we are a nation of dupes and sheep. Its why trickle down economics was good for the economy. Why NAFTA and GAT were great for workers. Why we had to invade Iraq to stop terrorists located in Afghanistan from coming over here. Why oBOMBa got praised as a peace president and then proceeded to destroy eight nations. Its why our young lag behind most of the industrialized/post industrialized world on standardized test. Its why you and I both put up with this damn team and keep expecting to turn it around year after year for 17 years and counting. Yeah, by and large most of us in this country are stupid.

Can you name some smart, insightful, and kind things Americans have done too?

Generalissimus Gibby
06-06-2017, 07:11 PM
Can you name some smart, insightful, and kind things Americans have done too?

I said an awful lot of and by and large. I did not say all and for damn good reason. There are actually a lot of very smart people in this country, but sadly thinking (especially critical thinking, logic, and reasoning) has become something that society as a whole looks down upon and stupidity and ignorance is something that is praised. If you don't believe me check out the Spinzone during the offseason and the football forums during the season. As for insightful and kind things? Okay, I will give you five right off the bat.

1. The Declaration of Independence, without question one of the most forward thinking and most marvelous documents ever written. The second document I will list should always be governed and interpreted in the spirit of this document.

2. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights. An extremely durable law code for the governing of our nation and a whole palate of rights forever safeguarded and enshrined against tyranny. I love it. It makes things such as this conversation possible. I mean think of how great it is to post whatever the **** we want and as long as we are not threatening violence against each other we are pretty much good to go. Damn its a neat document.

3. The Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers. Still pissed at the girl I once knew -not biblically of course - who said Oh mah gawd, these are like sooooo boring. Yeah those were words that made me cringe as so much of our great constitution and bill of rights were pieced together and shaped out of the arguments found in these texts.

4. The internet. Damn, I do love talking to a bunch of Buffalonians, Bostonians, Canucks, and people from God knows where while sitting and looking at a laptop. Damn its great. I can order pizza, Chinese, sammiches, hell I can even get groceries delivered by internet order. I have at my fingertips a great chunk of the knowledge that humanity has collected and grew and developed over the past 10 to 20,000 years. I can also waste my time but get a raging hard on by seeing tits, pussy, ass, of every age from 18 to 100+ on women who are doing every imaginable form of sex and some sex acts that actually surpass imagination and at times even feasibility. Its friggen awesome

5. GPS, It is so cool that I can punch in an address and an application on my cellphone will get me to within 20 feet of exactly where I want to go. Okay, there have been a few times when GPS has driven someone into a lake, but by and large its one hell of a cool thing.

6. American football. Rugby is fun. Really in soccer, the actions and reactions of the fans are more entertaining than the game, but American football, my God is it fun. Hell, why do you think I put up with this team? Its fun to watch.

7. The Assembly Line, for over 100 years it has been making things affordable and interchangeable so you can buy it cheap, but if something breaks it has interchangeable parts with other products from that company so you can switch it out

8. The United Nations. On the one hand it does things that make me say WTF (biggest example is naming Saudi Arabia to the Human Rights Commission) but on the other hand well while the League of Nation's successor organization has been ineffective in stopping regional wars, it has been successful in staving off a catastrophic world war for over seventy years. The ambassadors of the US, Russia, and China, make asses of each other and their counterparts but better this happen than our young men start killing theirs and them and us nuking each others' cities

9. Civil transitions of power. Trump got booed, Bush's limo got egged in 2000, and bat**** conspiracy theories about birth certificates (Obama), Russian Meddling (Trump), and an overemphasis on bimbos (Clinton), and the Democrats and Republicans are often more acrimonious to each other than they really should be, but other than the Civil War and Hamilton and Burr's duel our transitions of power have generally been peaceful. At the end of their term, the old president with great pomp leaves office and the new guy comes in and ****s us all in ways the last guy could not possibly dream of. People march and demonstrate, a few go to jail for destruction of property and the country moves on to other things.

10. The National Park System

11. Its last on the list, but not least. We have a reputation as *******s amongst ourselves and around the world. However, we are when things get bad a very giving people. In times of natural disaster we even give aid to nations whom we have on our bad guy list "Iran and Myanmar come to mind." We look out for each other and we laud the businesses that give money to people and wag our finger at those corporations who do not.

SpikedLemonade
06-06-2017, 07:49 PM
That seems fair and balanced Gibby.

Arm of Harm
06-06-2017, 08:53 PM
You had one since Kelly, Flutie. The guy the bills pulled to make sure you did not win the super bowl.

Flutie was in an interesting situation. He spent the first five years of his career in the NFL, then spent eight full years with the CFL. By the time he came to the Bills, he'd played thirteen years of professional football. He still had some gas in the tank at that point, and had a very good year in 1998. He was also the starting QB for the Bills that postseason, when the team narrowly lost in the first round of the playoffs to the Miami Dolphins.

His numbers for '99 were much worse than they'd been in '98. His yards per attempt fell from 7.7 to 6.6. His TD:INT ratio had been nearly 2:1 in '98, but fell to little better than 1:1 in '99. When an aging player has a dramatic drop-off in production like that, it's not an unheard-of thing for him to get benched. Especially when the backup, Rob Johnson, played lights-out in the final game of the regular season. Flutie's supporters believe that a large portion of that drop-off was due to the injury to Eric Moulds. They may well have a point.

During the 2000 season, Doug Flutie appeared in 11 games, including 5 starts. To his credit, his per-play stats had returned to where they'd been back in '98. However, the team as a whole was not nearly as talented as it had been in the late '90s. During the 2000 season, Flutie was an aging player on an aging team devoid of young talent. The window of opportunity had closed.

Had Doug Flutie been named the starter for the 1999 postseason, would he have given the Bills a better chance of a Super Bowl win than Rob Johnson did? Yes, it's very possible. But 1999 represented the one year when the window of opportunity was open, and when Flutie was denied the opportunity to pass through.

WagonCircler
06-07-2017, 05:18 PM
I said an awful lot of and by and large. I did not say all and for damn good reason. There are actually a lot of very smart people in this country, but sadly thinking (especially critical thinking, logic, and reasoning) has become something that society as a whole looks down upon and stupidity and ignorance is something that is praised. If you don't believe me check out the Spinzone during the offseason and the football forums during the season. As for insightful and kind things? Okay, I will give you five right off the bat.

1. The Declaration of Independence, without question one of the most forward thinking and most marvelous documents ever written. The second document I will list should always be governed and interpreted in the spirit of this document.

2. The Constitution and the Bill of Rights. An extremely durable law code for the governing of our nation and a whole palate of rights forever safeguarded and enshrined against tyranny. I love it. It makes things such as this conversation possible. I mean think of how great it is to post whatever the **** we want and as long as we are not threatening violence against each other we are pretty much good to go. Damn its a neat document.

3. The Federalist and Anti-Federalist Papers. Still pissed at the girl I once knew -not biblically of course - who said Oh mah gawd, these are like sooooo boring. Yeah those were words that made me cringe as so much of our great constitution and bill of rights were pieced together and shaped out of the arguments found in these texts.

4. The internet. Damn, I do love talking to a bunch of Buffalonians, Bostonians, Canucks, and people from God knows where while sitting and looking at a laptop. Damn its great. I can order pizza, Chinese, sammiches, hell I can even get groceries delivered by internet order. I have at my fingertips a great chunk of the knowledge that humanity has collected and grew and developed over the past 10 to 20,000 years. I can also waste my time but get a raging hard on by seeing tits, pussy, ass, of every age from 18 to 100+ on women who are doing every imaginable form of sex and some sex acts that actually surpass imagination and at times even feasibility. Its friggen awesome

5. GPS, It is so cool that I can punch in an address and an application on my cellphone will get me to within 20 feet of exactly where I want to go. Okay, there have been a few times when GPS has driven someone into a lake, but by and large its one hell of a cool thing.

6. American football. Rugby is fun. Really in soccer, the actions and reactions of the fans are more entertaining than the game, but American football, my God is it fun. Hell, why do you think I put up with this team? Its fun to watch.

7. The Assembly Line, for over 100 years it has been making things affordable and interchangeable so you can buy it cheap, but if something breaks it has interchangeable parts with other products from that company so you can switch it out

8. The United Nations. On the one hand it does things that make me say WTF (biggest example is naming Saudi Arabia to the Human Rights Commission) but on the other hand well while the League of Nation's successor organization has been ineffective in stopping regional wars, it has been successful in staving off a catastrophic world war for over seventy years. The ambassadors of the US, Russia, and China, make asses of each other and their counterparts but better this happen than our young men start killing theirs and them and us nuking each others' cities

9. Civil transitions of power. Trump got booed, Bush's limo got egged in 2000, and bat**** conspiracy theories about birth certificates (Obama), Russian Meddling (Trump), and an overemphasis on bimbos (Clinton), and the Democrats and Republicans are often more acrimonious to each other than they really should be, but other than the Civil War and Hamilton and Burr's duel our transitions of power have generally been peaceful. At the end of their term, the old president with great pomp leaves office and the new guy comes in and ****s us all in ways the last guy could not possibly dream of. People march and demonstrate, a few go to jail for destruction of property and the country moves on to other things.

10. The National Park System

11. Its last on the list, but not least. We have a reputation as *******s amongst ourselves and around the world. However, we are when things get bad a very giving people. In times of natural disaster we even give aid to nations whom we have on our bad guy list "Iran and Myanmar come to mind." We look out for each other and we laud the businesses that give money to people and wag our finger at those corporations who do not.

And there's that whole saving the world from tyranny thing (you know, being that this week is the anniversary of D-Day.)

SpikedLemonade
06-08-2017, 05:43 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmGuy0jievs

CommissarSpartacus
06-10-2017, 09:33 AM
What if the Bills played a game in rainbow themed uniforms?

They could sell a crap load of merch.

You'd probably sell more to the lesbian community than gay men.

Would you buy a Rainbow jersey if the Bills played in them?

Mace
06-10-2017, 12:01 PM

Depends on the aesthetic of the color blend. The flexibility to properly accessorize is everything to the presentation of my look.

JoeMama
06-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Jesus Christ, why do all these stupid 'gay' threads get so much traction?

SpikedLemonade
06-10-2017, 04:08 PM
Depends on the aesthetic of the color blend. The flexibility to properly accessorize is everything to the presentation of my look.
Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wally The Barber
06-11-2017, 10:15 AM
In my younger days we used to shove these people off the Broadway bridge to the tracks below

The railroad used to complain about slowing down the trains

YardRat
06-11-2017, 10:20 AM
What if the Bills played a game in rainbow themed uniforms?

They could sell a crap load of merch.

You'd probably sell more to the lesbian community than gay men.

I already own one gay jersey...
http://nhl.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2577000/ff_2577418_full.jpg&w=340

SpikedLemonade
06-11-2017, 10:56 AM
I already own one gay jersey...
http://nhl.frgimages.com/FFImage/thumb.aspx?i=/productImages/_2577000/ff_2577418_full.jpg&w=340

Nice!

Generalissimus Gibby
06-11-2017, 03:46 PM
In my younger days we used to shove these people off the Broadway bridge to the tracks below

You were a member of ISIS? Talk about your misspent youth

Wally The Barber
06-11-2017, 04:17 PM
You were a member of ISIS? Talk about your misspent youth

bunch of pussies

SpikedLemonade
06-11-2017, 04:22 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZKuzwPOefs

Night Train
06-11-2017, 08:29 PM
congrats on your decision

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/60301861/psst-spiderman-guys-im-gay-cant-you-see-im-coming-out-of-the-closet.jpg

El Guapo
06-11-2017, 09:06 PM
Best thread since the season ended. LMAO.

Well played gentlemen. On both sides.

Dr. Lecter
06-12-2017, 10:40 AM

How many others survived?