PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Bills' 10 most important players under-25 in '17

JoeMama
06-10-2017, 12:34 PM
Fun read.

Are there players you'd add to this list or players you'd remove?

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2017/06/buffalo_bills_10_most_important_players_under-25_entering_2017_season.html

JoeMama
06-10-2017, 12:38 PM
The only player I object to is Jonathan Williams who is not an NFL-caliber talent IMO.

I'd probably put Nathan Peterman on the list instead. I think he'll beat out Yates for the backup position. And given Taylor's style of play, injuries often come with the territory.

YardRat
06-10-2017, 02:30 PM
There really aren't too many more guys under 25 on the roster that might be considered for the category.

http://www.buffalobills.com/team/roster.html

That being said, I'd have to agree with replacing JWill with Peterman. I'd also replace Kevon Seymour with Adolphus Washington. There's already two young CB's on the list with Darby and White and it's a much bigger priority to have somebody young develop enough to be able to replace Kyle Williams when he retires, which is going to happen sooner rather than later.

TigerJ
06-10-2017, 03:22 PM
But, but Walt Cherepinsky says Dawkins is a guard in the NFL, just like Cordy Glenn.

Thurmal
06-10-2017, 08:02 PM
The only player I object to is Jonathan Williams who is not an NFL-caliber talent IMO.

I'd probably put Nathan Peterman on the list instead. I think he'll beat out Yates for the backup position. And given Taylor's style of play, injuries often come with the territory.
Yeah, having Williams as our main backup at RB makes me a little nervous. He's literally the only back on the team over the last two years that didn't play at an above-average level when given the opportunity.

Mace
06-10-2017, 09:38 PM
There really aren't too many more guys under 25 on the roster that might be considered for the category.

That being said, I'd have to agree with replacing JWill with Peterman. I'd also replace Kevon Seymour with Adolphus Washington. There's already two young CB's on the list with Darby and White and it's a much bigger priority to have somebody young develop enough to be able to replace Kyle Williams when he retires, which is going to happen sooner rather than later.

Adolphus made his way to the bench under the loose Ryan, I can't see him going far under the tight McDermott and wired DL coach Waufle.

Seymour on the other hand, well, you always need DB's, more so in the likely defense, and if he emerges there's less need to worry about it with another prime draft pick next year, for the love of Cookie.

I'm going to agree with Mama's take.

kscdogbillsfan1221
06-11-2017, 07:15 AM
Yeah, having Williams as our main backup at RB makes me a little nervous. He's literally the only back on the team over the last two years that didn't play at an above-average level when given the opportunity.

Reggie bush vehemently disagrees with that sentiment as he rushed for negative yards last season.

Thurmal
06-12-2017, 12:31 PM
Reggie bush vehemently disagrees with that sentiment as he rushed for negative yards last season.
Wow, good call. I think I just repressed Reggie's entire season.

swiper
06-12-2017, 12:37 PM
PLEASE stop posting trash written by Ryan Talbot. Kid has made a fool out of himself so many times. He is just pure garbage.

JoeMama
06-13-2017, 10:12 AM
LOL Swiper.

Let me guess. You only like Jerry Sullivan in the entire world of sports media amirite???

JoeMama
06-13-2017, 10:24 AM

I disagree for two reasons. 1) Kevon Seymour showed some flashes last year and 2) he's set to receive a lot more playing time than Washington given that Seymour is going to be our nickel. Which is more important when you play in the same division as the Patriots. Cooks, Edelman, Hogan, Gronk, Allen, etc etc. We need that nickel baaaaaaaad.

DraftBoy
06-14-2017, 07:03 AM

With Kyle Williams out yesterday it was Worthy getting most of the first team reps over Washington. Adolphus may have to be battle to even make the team this year.