• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daryls61
    • Jan 2013

Report: Maclin’s decision came down to Ravens, Eagles not Bills Ravens

Interesting....

Two teams ultimately were in the running for veteran receiver Jeremy Maclin. The Bills reportedly weren’t one of them.
    Josina Anderson of ESPN.com reports that Maclin’s decision came down to the Ravens and the Eagles. Yes, the Eagles.
    The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.
  • Thurmal
    • Oct 2005

Re: Report: Maclin’s decision came down to Ravens, Eagles not Bills Ravens

Percy Harvin says he can come back on a one-year guaranteed deal and give us the best 2.25 games of his life.
    "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
      Percy Harvin says he can come back on a one-year guaranteed deal and give us the best 2.25 games of his life.
      He's on line 2, Decker is on line 1.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

Are you saying that the Buffalo Bills (and for that matter the City of Buffalo) are once again irrelevant?

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Oh well...
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

Originally posted by YardRat View Post
            Oh well...
            I'll give Holmes, Philly Brown and Zay Jones a chance. If Tyrod doesn't have a scheme that he can succeed in, then Jerry Rice in his prime wouldn't help. It's still all about the play calling, QB play and running game.
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• feldspar
              • Mar 2007

Wonder how many people were wild about Jeremy Maclin until recently...

I wanted him too, but I don't see it as making that much of a difference.

Comment

• Frenchman
                June and Summertime!
                • Apr 2012

Well hate that the Bills could not get him. But oh well that is the business.
                ​Ready for Summertime Fun!

Comment

• jimmifli
                  • Nov 2006

Holmes is good. I think he's an upgrade at WR2 and I liked Woods. He may end up in the slot, but he'll be our #2.

We could use another TE though.

Comment

• Swiper
                    • Sep 2010

Originally posted by daryls61 View Post
                    That's because the Bills suck.

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jimmifli View Post
                      Holmes is good. I think he's an upgrade at WR2 and I liked Woods. He may end up in the slot, but he'll be our #2.

We could use another TE though.
                      Don't be surprised if you see Clay playing the slot now and again, either.

Comment

• TigerJ
                        • Jul 2002

Oh well, we shall see what we have.
                        I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Good! If he came cheap I'd of loved to have him but apparently he's getting better offers. Oh well.

Comment

• The Toe Show
                            Perfect Toes Everytime!
                            • Sep 2012

Maclin was a very productive receiver before KC. He doesn't want to be a No. 2, especially on a non-perennial team that doesn't throw. Makes sense, I don't think we needed him anyways.

Comment

• kgun12
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Swiper View Post
                              That's because the Bills suck.
                              This is crap, it's a business plain and simple players go where the money is, life in the NFL is short make as much as you can while you can. How many high priced free agents sign with the Steelers and for that matter New England, not many because they hardly ever over pay. As a matter of fact even when their best players ask for too much the trade or don't sign them.

Just like all the talk here about people not wanting to come here to coach, scout or whatever, there's only 32 places to work in the NFL, doesn't matter were you work as long as there is job in the NFL.
                              Retired Air Traffic Controller
                              USAF VETERAN
                              DAV

Comment

Working...
                              X