• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Nathan will start by game 6, Tyrod experiment will be over

I would of said game 4 but we are winning our first game, going away by a lot so that buys Tyrod a couple more weeks.
  • GreedoII
    • Aug 2007

Re: Nathan will start by game 6, Tyrod experiment will be over

I like the Peterman pick a lot. Could be a sleeper down the road for sure.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

Why are you still referring to Tyrod as an "experiment"? He's led a playoff caliber offense in back-to-back seasons now. Why in the **** would they bring in Peterman by Week 6 anyways? If OBD thinks he's the heir-apparent, why would they rush him in?

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
        I would of said game 4 but we are winning our first game, going away by a lot so that buys Tyrod a couple more weeks.
        I am good with that.

TT offers no play-off hope ever.

He is fundamentally flawed.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

" If I post it, it is destiny ! "
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
            • May 2009

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
            Why are you still referring to Tyrod as an "experiment"? He's led a playoff caliber offense in back-to-back seasons now. Why in the **** would they bring in Peterman by Week 6 anyways? If OBD thinks he's the heir-apparent, why would they rush him in?
            Are you crazy?

Comment

• WagonCircler
              Escaped Convict
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
              He's led a playoff caliber offense in back-to-back seasons now.
              OK, Russ Brandon.

Why stop there?

Tyrod has RUN DEEP.

Tyrod has FELT THE RUSH.

I'm going to go vomit now.

Comment

• Luisito23
                Men Have Superbowl Gold, Legends Have Platinum Hearts!!!
                • Apr 2003

I wish it was sooner than that, but the quicker, the better...

Tyrod is straight ass...
                "Expect rejection, but expect more to overcome it."
                ***Marv Levy.***

"Coach Levy is one of the most inspirational people that I have ever known."
                ***Thurman Thomas.***

"You're not going to find a more classier, down-to-Earth person away from the field than Marv Levy. He's a guy who's pretty much made me what I am today as far as a professional player and a person."
                ***Jim Kelly***

Marv Levy's Website

Comment

• Albany,n.y.
                  • Jul 2002

Odds are Peterman will go down in Bills history alongside Brian Brohm, Jeff Tuel, Levi Brown etc. All longshot QBs the Bills got on the cheap who some fans saw as the next savior because he wasn't the guy who was the starter.

Actually, if the season starts off badly (after week 1) I'd love to see Peterman start ASAP so that we can give the Jets, Cleveland & SF a run for their money and get a shot at drafting a real franchise QB and not have to hope a 5th round guy will miraculously turn into the next Tom Brady.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                    Skoobasaurus-Rex
                    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Albany,n.y. View Post
                    Odds are Peterman will go down in Bills history alongside Brian Brohm, Jeff Tuel, Levi Brown etc. All longshot QBs the Bills got on the cheap who some fans saw as the next savior because he wasn't the guy who was the starter.

Actually, if the season starts off badly (after week 1) I'd love to see Peterman start ASAP so that we can give the Jets, Cleveland & SF a run for their money and get a shot at drafting a real franchise QB and not have to hope a 5th round guy will miraculously turn into the next Tom Brady.
                    Nathan is a lot better than most people know, like I said by week 6 (which means it could be sooner).

Comment

• cookie G
                      • Mar 2003

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post
                      OK, Russ Brandon.

Why stop there?

Tyrod has RUN DEEP.

Tyrod has FELT THE RUSH.

I'm going to go vomit now.
                      Feel free to vomit all you'd like, but he's right.

Only 2 AFC playoff teams scored more than the Bills last year, NE and Oakland. And Oakland scored 17 points more over teh course of the season, or about 1 pt. per game.

You'd have to go back to the Flutie era to find an offense that put up consistently good numbers in scoring (11 games scoring 24 pts or more.)

Those numbers are the benchmark of the new OC and McDeadpool. They've gotten the offense back essentially intact. In a few areas they might have improved.

If he brings the O back to the typical Bills O of scoring 300-330 pts, Dennison will have failed.

Comment

• bdutton
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                        Are you crazy?
                        We make the playoffs with Tyrod if Rex didn't **** up the defense.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by bdutton View Post
                          Even assuming that were true I have little confidence of winning said playoff game with TT under center unless the D improved to say 2000 Ravens level

Comment

• JoeMama
                            Emotion Sickness
                            • Oct 2002

Originally posted by bdutton View Post
                            tru dat.

We definitely make the playoffs if Uday and Qusay Ryan didn't **** up the defense so badly.

If Anthony Lynn was our OC and Jim Schwartz our DC (playing a 4-3 like we should have) the playoff drought would have ended in 2016.
                            Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

Predictions are like clumps of mud thrown at a wall. A few of them may stick. Most will eventually fall off. If you're the one who is throwing them, all you can do is hope people forget the ones that fall off.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X