Mike Gillislee: New England Patriots work harder than Buffalo Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • daryls61
    I now identify as a robot and my preferred method of transportation is Rickshaw.
    • Jan 2013

Mike Gillislee: New England Patriots work harder than Buffalo Bills

Well, how about that??

Running back Mike Gillislee is new to the New England Patriots, but has already noticed a big difference between his new team and old team.

Mike Gillislee is the latest former Buffalo Bills player to join the New England Patriots. The running back joined the team after he was signed to an offer sheet by the defending Super Bowl champions, which was not matched by the Bills.
    Like wide receiver Chris Hogan, who was signed in a similar way in 2016, Gillislee hopes to produce in a major way. So far, he is already seeing why the Patriots have been so successful over the last two decades. The level of hard work the team puts in is something he noted as a huge difference between the two AFC East rivals.

Running back Mike Gillislee is new to the New England Patriots, but has already noticed a big difference between his new team and old team.
    The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us. Just my 2 Cents.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

"'Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum." - Winston Scott in John Wick: Chapter 3 – Parabellum

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2024 - It is the way.
  • streetkings01
    • Jul 2006

Re: Mike Gillislee: New England Patriots work harder than Buffalo Bills

Camp Ryan was never known for it's hard disciplined practices.
    You can call me streetkings

Comment

• feldspar
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by streetkings01 View Post
      Exactly.

Ryan.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Ryan is not known for discipline, period. No one is held accountable.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Zero
          Primary Objective: Buffalo Bills- Super Bowl Champs
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by daryls61 View Post

Oh wow, that was unexpected. And here I was chalking up their constant success to league favoritism, Belichick/Brady magic or just cheating. Who knew??

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
            • Nov 2007

Originally posted by streetkings01 View Post

Camp Ryan? I figure it was more like club ryan
            I came.
            I saw.
            I conquered.

Comment

• Thurmal
              • Oct 2005

Look, he loves his new surroundings b/c he's on a much better team and is making much more money. I don't blame him. But he hasn't even been to a real practice yet, so I'll disregard the whole "the Bills are lazy" nonsense. How hard a team works in training camp is overrated anyway. Summers were a breeze for the Bills during the Levy years and taskmasters live Greg Schiano and Nick Saban washed out of the league after like two years.
              "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• streetkings01
                • Jul 2006

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
                Look, he loves his new surroundings b/c he's on a much better team and is making much more money. I don't blame him. But he hasn't even been to a real practice yet, so I'll disregard the whole "the Bills are lazy" nonsense. How hard a team works in training camp is overrated anyway. Summers were a breeze for the Bills during the Levy years and taskmasters live Greg Schiano and Nick Saban washed out of the league after like two years.
                I remember when this team won the offseason last year.
                You can call me streetkings

Comment

• JoeMama
                  Emotion Sickness
                  • Oct 2002

Seven hells. He's going to be good in New England. Hogan 2.0.
                  Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Night Train
                    Retired - On Several Levels
                    • Jul 2005

A role player gives a quote. React !

McCoy, he is not. Best of luck to him but he will not be a front line player in Pats land.
                    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• chris66
                      • Sep 2006

Pats dont have a no 1 in any skill position other than qb. Thats what makes them so effective. You never really know who to game plan for.

Surprised more teams havent figured that out.
                      All a number 1 does is tell the other team who to gameplan for.

Comment

• JoeMama
                        Emotion Sickness
                        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
                        A role player gives a quote. React !

McCoy, he is not. Best of luck to him but he will not be a front line player in Pats land.
                        Gillislee can be their grinder. Lewis & White are primarily receiving RBs out of the flat. I also think he'll be featured in red zone situations.

He'll be a contributor, you can be sure of that.
                        Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

"Surprise Surprise Surprise...."

Comment

• jamze132
                            Don’t hate…
                            • Jun 2003

I think there were 30 other teams that worked hard than Ryan's teams have the past two years.

Comment

• BillsFanCupp38
                              • Mar 2004

I don't doubt this at all. There's a reason New England has won 5 Superbowls in 17 years and Buffalo can't even make the playoffs in 17 years. Fixing to be 18 years. The proof is in the pudding.
                              Jeremy Cupp

Comment

Working...
                              X