PDA

View Full Version : Sammy bonded his Brother out, $1 Million

Skooby
06-23-2017, 11:20 AM
Needless to say, he's the only one that got out:

http://www.winknews.com/2017/06/23/lake-boyz-suspect-released-from-jail-on-1m-bond/

Albany,n.y.
06-23-2017, 11:26 AM
He should have been released in May when Sammy posted his bond, but the stupid bureaucracy held up his release because they were too dumb to realize Sammy's $ was from a legitimate source.

TigerJ
06-23-2017, 01:33 PM
The whole story is pretty interesting. Sammy and his half brother are the same age. I guess his dad was pretty busy. Sammy decided to do something positive with his life and not stay stuck in the culture of drugs and violence that was all around him growing up. His brother has embraced that culture. His brother will be tried later this summer. Depending on the outcome of the trial, hopefully, Sammy's generosity will have enough of an effect on his brother to inspire him to change some things about his life.

Skooby
06-23-2017, 02:11 PM
The whole story is pretty interesting. Sammy and his half brother are the same age. I guess his dad was pretty busy. Sammy decided to do something positive with his life and not stay stuck in the culture of drugs and violence that was all around him growing up. His brother has embraced that culture. His brother will be tried later this summer. Depending on the outcome of the trial, hopefully, Sammy's generosity will have enough of an effect on his brother to inspire him to change some things about his life.
The Lake Boys are basically all being charged as a group, I don't see a good ending for any of them. The $1 Million Bond was intended as an impossible event for any of them to accomplish, it just so happens that one of their relatives is rich.

Forward_Lateral
06-23-2017, 03:26 PM
$1 Million for racketeering? Doesn't that seem kinda high?

OpIv37
06-23-2017, 04:16 PM

Hence the reason his lawyers say his constitutional rights were violated. They probably suspect him of a lot of things but only have proof of the racketeering charge, so they tried to stick it to him on the one thing they have, which, of course, is unconstitutional.

Skooby
06-24-2017, 02:54 AM
It's ridiculous but they take their law enforcement serious down here.

OpIv37
06-24-2017, 11:48 AM
It's ridiculous but they take their law enforcement serious down here.

Yeah, it's like that everywhere in different ways.

In Virginia, they like to pile on ridiculous charges that they know won't stick every time they arrest somebody. In Montgomery County, MD, they're complete Nazis about traffic enforcement, both with cameras and with officers. In Baltimore, you can get away with almost anything in terms of traffic because the cops have more important things to do.... My experiences with the Baltimore police have been positive but I'm white. Talk to anyone who's black and they'll tell you different stories.

Turf
06-24-2017, 09:49 PM
Like Sammy doesn't have enough problems.

Bill Cody
06-27-2017, 10:48 AM
If the brother skips bail this will be the worst financial decision by a Bill since Mario Williams gave his soon to be ex fiancée a $785,000 engagement ring

Skooby
06-27-2017, 11:43 AM
If the brother skips bail this will be the worst financial decision by a Bill since Mario Williams gave his soon to be ex fiancée a $785,000 engagement ring
Mario got the ring back, bail money will be forfeited. I assure you that his brother won't go missing on $1 M bail, he'd be hunted.

Bill Cody
06-27-2017, 12:07 PM
Mario got the ring back, bail money will be forfeited. I assure you that his brother won't go missing on $1 M bail, he'd be hunted.

yeah by Sammy lol

feldspar
06-27-2017, 12:20 PM
Sammy went one way, and his brother seems to have gone the other.