Former Bill stung in Operation Poker Toker sting for illegal marijuana in Colorado

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swiper
    Legendary Zoner
    • Sep 2010

Former Bill stung in Operation Poker Toker sting for illegal marijuana in Colorado

You'll never guess who.

LINK
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Former Bill stung in Operation Poker Toker sting for illegal marijuana in Colorad

Pears for those who don't want to click link, whoopee.

Comment

• Thurmal
      • Oct 2005

Re: Former Bill stung in Operation Poker Toker sting for illegal marijuana in Colorad

Was Erik Pears good or bad as a player? I honestly don't remember. This team has had so many random, no-name lineman over the past 15 years that they're all starting to run together in my brain.
      "Miami played pretty damn good today and still got their ass kicked."

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
        Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Nobody gives a darn about Erik Pears, other than his immediate family.

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

So mean Kawasaki.

Comment

• Bill Cody
            • Sep 2004

You know you're a moron when you invest in a business that's operating illegally selling a product that could be sold legally. They house those people in a special section of the jail.

Comment

• elroy16
              • May 2014

Originally posted by Thurmal View Post
              Was Erik Pears good or bad as a player? I honestly don't remember. This team has had so many random, no-name lineman over the past 15 years that they're all starting to run together in my brain.

If I remember correctly, he was decent at RT, then they moved him inside where he was downright awful and then they cut him instead of moving him back outside.

Comment

• Homegrown
                Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
                • Jul 2008

Dumb as a Rock.....colleges gotta start removing "student" from the phrase "student athlete"

Comment

• WagonCircler
                  Escaped Convict
                  • Jul 2002

My money was on Travis Henry.

Although he may still be in prison. That would make for a pretty good alibi.

Comment

• Swiper
                    Legendary Zoner
                    • Sep 2010

TH certainly a good guess.

Comment

• feldspar
                      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post

That was my first thought, too. He was in Denver, and also, well he's Travis Henry.

Henry has been free for like 5 years now, I think. He could probably make a fortune selling pot to his kids alone...

Comment

• Mace
                        Haha...yeah you think so ?
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by elroy16 View Post
                        If I remember correctly, he was decent at RT, then they moved him inside where he was downright awful and then they cut him instead of moving him back outside.
                        Yes. He was a decent RT that upset people because he wasn't a great RT. This led Whaley to get Kouandjio & Henderson as heirs apparent (with Cyril Richardson at guard), which led Marrone to "put his best 5 guys on the field" one of whom wasn't Richardson, so OL guru Marrone brilliantly put the 6'6" Pears at guard where he wasn't athletic enough to pull or get the the next level, and was terrible. They then decided the future was Richardson, Henderson, Kouandjio because Whaley was wedded to his draft choices. Probably should have kept Pears for another year or two.

Comment

• Novacane
                          • Jul 2002

Originally posted by WagonCircler View Post

That's the first name that came to mind for me too!

Comment

• Bill Cody
                            • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Mace View Post
                            Yes. He was a decent RT that upset people because he wasn't a great RT. This led Whaley to get Kouandjio & Henderson as heirs apparent (with Cyril Richardson at guard), which led Marrone to "put his best 5 guys on the field" one of whom wasn't Richardson, so OL guru Marrone brilliantly put the 6'6" Pears at guard where he wasn't athletic enough to pull or get the the next level, and was terrible. They then decided the future was Richardson, Henderson, Kouandjio because Whaley was wedded to his draft choices. Probably should have kept Pears for another year or two.
                            Damn that paragraph is the last 17 years in a nutshell, no?

Comment

Working...
                            X