X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TedMock
    • Jul 2002

Suggestions?

A month ago I put in to purchase 11 tickets to the Bills vs. Redskins game. At that time the fella told me not to worry about anything and that I "definitely" have seats. Well, the money still hasn't been taken out of my account and when I called them today they told me that I'm on the "waiting list" and that I may or may not get seats but they'll let me know. I'm pissed about this seeing that everybody already sent me their money and I told them that it's taken care of. Any idea's as to how I should handle this or do I just continue to sit here and hope for the best?
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

Unfortunately it looks like you are about to take it up the tailpipe. Maybe you can talk to someone a little higher up. A buddy of mine told me that he was having problems with his seats one time and TD called him.

Comment

• Dozerdog
      In a jar, on a shelf, next to the unopened Miracle Whip.

Administrator Emeritus
      • Jul 2002

Who sold you the tickets (or tried to)...Wegmans?

Comment

• MDFINFAN
        • Jun 2003

Call these people and demand to speak to a manager:

For ticket-related questions, call the following numbers:
        For General Admissions Ticket Questions: 301-276-6050
        For Premium Seat Questions: 301-276-6800

Reach for the stars

Comment

• TedMock
          • Jul 2002

thanks but I already spoke with the guy who runs the premium seats department and he told me that all I can do for now is "hold tight". I wonder if he meant that, as Ghost put it, and that I should hold tight while I take it in the tailpipe.

Comment

• MDFINFAN
            • Jun 2003

Originally posted by TedMock
            thanks but I already spoke with the guy who runs the premium seats department and he told me that all I can do for now is "hold tight". I wonder if he meant that, as Ghost put it, and that I should hold tight while I take it in the tailpipe.
            I would demand to speak to a higher up.

Reach for the stars

Comment

• Jan Reimers
              Thank You, Terry and Kim, for Saving the Bills. Now, Work on the Sabres.
              • May 2003

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
              Call these people and demand to speak to a manager:

For ticket-related questions, call the following numbers:
              For General Admissions Ticket Questions: 301-276-6050
              For Premium Seat Questions: 301-276-6800
              Our ticket office is in Maryland?
              Should have known, way back in 1960 when we drafted Richie Lucas Number 1, that this would be a long, hard ride. But who could have known it would be THIS bad?

Comment

• Wys Guy
                Drew and Sam stole all my hair
                • Jul 2002

Next time let me know, I'll order them for you prior to public group sales...
                Replace Donahoe with Modrak and fire the entire coaching staff!

Then let's go to Disneyworld!

GO BILLS!!!

Comment

• TedMock
                  • Jul 2002

thanks. I was pissed. It's actually the younger brother of a friend of mine. Now the kid's on vacation. I don't think he meant any harm and he did take all my info before public sales were available. He basically told me "don't worry about it, you'll definitely get the seats". I spoke with the head of that department yesterday and he told me that usually that's the case but they've extended the season ticket sales date because of so much new interest this year that he's not confident any seats will be left. Good news is that the block I requested is not available to the public. It's just a matter of how many seasons are sold between now and the end of August.

Comment

Working...
                  X