PDA

View Full Version : What NFL jersey would you feel most proud to wear today?

Oaf
07-01-2017, 08:36 PM
There's not a lot of A-listers on the Bills - who would it be, Bills or non-Bills?

Mine would #22 Jackson (2009, white) - he embodied most everything I look for in a player, and he's recognized by enough casual NFL fans. Besides that, #12 Kelly or #83 Reed (1995, home).

Novacane
07-01-2017, 09:41 PM
I have a Losman, Edwards, EJ and Tyrod hanging in my closet. I'm never buying another Bills QB jersey again! Never!

Generalissimus Gibby
07-01-2017, 10:15 PM
FJax 22, damn shame we could never get him to the playoffs here
Bruce Smith (home or away)
Kelly (Home or away)
Thurman (Home or Away)
Reed (home or away)
Bob Kalsu
John Unitas
Chuck Bednarik
Reggie White
Joe Delaney (promising running back for the Chiefs in the early eighties, and he died saving a kid who was drowning. I would wear his jersey with pride)
Roger Staubach
Walter Payton
Bart Starr
Lenny Dawson
Fran Tarkenton
Jim Marshall

OpIv37
07-01-2017, 11:23 PM
I hqve a 78 jersey from 92 that I still wear.

It's going to take a lot to be more proud than that...

bleve
07-01-2017, 11:39 PM
I don't do Jerseys. But if I had to...

The A list:
Elbert Dubenion
George Wilson
Smerlas
FJax
Meatball

The B list:
Shaw
Stratton
McDole
Kalsu
Eric Wood

The others...
Kemp
Bruce Jarvis - only because he had a place in Angola - the Outside Inn
Joe D
Mooreman
Hull
Colton Schmidt - only because he's an Aggie

justasportsfan
07-02-2017, 12:20 AM
Mine would #22 Jackson (2009, white) - he embodied most everything I look for in a player, and he's recognized by enough casual NFL fans. Besides that, #12 Kelly or #83 Reed (1995, home).

Kyle Williams. Can't believe we wasted all that money on Mario. Kyle was twice the player Mario was.

Cali512
07-02-2017, 09:44 AM
Nate Clements was my favorite bill and as a kid I always wanted his jersey
For past players I would of wanted a Tasker or Talley jersey
A TO jersey or flutie jersey would of been cool
From our team right now I would love a Taylor or Mccoy jersey. Zay jones would be cool alsp

ParanoidAndroid
07-02-2017, 11:33 AM
There's not a lot of A-listers on the Bills - who would it be, Bills or non-Bills?

I have the 2013 royal. His is the only jersey I have ever bought and I'll wear it to every game I go to in the future. Put him on the wall!!!

Oaf
07-02-2017, 07:54 PM
I don't do Jerseys. But if I had to...

The A list:
Elbert Dubenion
George Wilson
Smerlas
FJax
Meatball

The B list:
Shaw
Stratton
McDole
Kalsu
Eric Wood

The others...
Kemp
Bruce Jarvis - only because he had a place in Angola - the Outside Inn
Joe D
Mooreman
Hull
Colton Schmidt - only because he's an Aggie

George Wilson, the WR turned safety?

Oaf
07-02-2017, 07:55 PM
Kyle Williams. Can't believe we wasted all that money on Mario. Kyle was twice the player Mario was.

And 1/8th the investment of John McBusto

kgun12
07-02-2017, 08:07 PM
I haven't brought any pro sports anything in 15+ years. Everyone complains about the amount of movie CEO's make, well I can put a dime into the pockets of these athletes or for that matter anyone in Hollyweird. Last movie I paid to she was Miracle. BTW haven't been to a pro sporting event in about the same time frame, I have better things to spend my money on, like grandkids.

OLDSRIP
07-02-2017, 08:08 PM
I have a Losman, Edwards, EJ and Tyrod hanging in my closet. I'm never buying another Bills QB jersey again! Never!
It appears you have been the victim of a serial abuser! You may want to see a attorney.

bleve
07-02-2017, 11:56 PM
George Wilson, the WR turned safety?

Yeah, that's the guy. For some reason, he just seemed to me a good guy - undrafted and switched positions. He was a solid community guy, he has been an active philanthropist both within his community and on a national scale to improve education for youth.

But what really solidified my respect for George was this play... Throwback uni's a bonus.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rDIqcHBkyJs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

kishoph
07-03-2017, 04:00 AM

I feel your pain, I have a Bledsoe, Losman and Edwards that was money not well spent. I do own a Kelly that I would still wear, but I think it's been a few years since I last wore a jersey. Maybe this year.

Historian
07-03-2017, 08:44 AM
Lance Alworth and Fred Belitnikoff

OpIv37
07-03-2017, 09:04 AM
If you're talking current players, K Williams is the cream of the crop. Been here forever, works his ass off, makes plays, doesn't get in trouble off the field or run his mouth despite poor management basically ****ing him out of a playoff opportunity.

Next would be McCoy as he's the only real superstar this team has had in a very long time.

Mace
07-03-2017, 08:38 PM
I only have one jersey. Jordan Gay. Wore it once, to see a roadhouse band in a cheap dive full of rednecks out in the sticks. It's just a neck and a sleeve now.

I guess no one liked the flexibility he added to the kicking game.

YardRat
07-03-2017, 08:49 PM
Talley's #56 is timeless.

Forward_Lateral
07-04-2017, 10:23 AM
I have a Flutie and Bledsoe Jersey, along with a Kelly. I got the Flutie and Bledsoes as Christmas gifts (different years obviously). Both were released after that season. I won't buy a Jersey of a current player ever again.

If I was ever going to get another one, I'd like a Reed, Moulds or Spielman

Homegrown
07-04-2017, 01:54 PM
a few years back I ordered online from China a jersey ... Bird #31 .... very disappointed

bleve
07-04-2017, 08:57 PM
In Bird, or the Jersey?

WagonCircler
07-04-2017, 10:12 PM
Bob Kalsu.

feldspar
07-05-2017, 12:20 PM
Bob Kalsu.

JoeMama says "**** veterans."

Ask him to clarify.

Wally The Barber
07-06-2017, 05:31 PM
George Saimes

Night Train
07-06-2017, 05:43 PM
Lance Alworth and Fred Belitnikoff

I own jerseys of Alworth, Deacon Jones, Butkus, Sayers & Kemp .

Thurman is my only modern era jersey. Would love to get one of Talley, Sesak, Saimes and Stratton.

Historian
07-11-2017, 07:05 AM
I own jerseys of Alworth, Deacon Jones, Butkus, Sayers & Kemp .

Thurman is my only modern era jersey. Would love to get one of Talley, Sesak, Saimes and Stratton.

I've been trying to collect one from each AFL team.

Got a Freddie, Bambi, Kemp, Namath, Cappaletti, Stratton, and a Csonka.

Also have a Payton, an Elway, and a Ruttiger (autographed)

I'm going to send the guy my specs for a Bob Chandler jersey today.

gr8slayer
07-11-2017, 11:35 AM
Marshawn Lynch, what could have been.