• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Inside sources: Peterman is the best Bills QB in 13 years

According to people I've talked too, Peterman is money when he throws. He's not as experienced or seasoned but he simply doesn't miss. It's doesn't matter what level he's throwing too, it's nearly always flat and perfectly placed. I'm being serious here the dude tosses the best ball possible everytime is what I'm being told.

Remember all those videos of him making amazing throws ?? It wasn't dozens of takes, it was sometimes just a few or right out of the gate. Hopefully he gets a fair chance to show his stuff, our new WCO would suit him quite well.

GO BILLS !!!

P.S. I expect darts saying I'm a liar but you'll see soon enough, this dude is unreal. Drew Bledsoe was the marker for the 13 year mention, just for the confused (which I'm sure will blindly call me crazy).
    Last edited by Skooby; 07-10-2017, 11:16 PM.
  • kishoph
    • Jun 2003

Re: Inside sources: Peterman is the best Bills QB in 13 years

You have fans that are already willing to write Peterman off, while insisting that it's finally gonna click for Taylor in year seven. I was on the Peterman band wagon months before the draft, I think he has the skills that many of the Bills recent QB's have lacked.

Comment

• jamze132
      Don’t hate…
      • Jun 2003

The best thing for Peterman is to ride the pine all season and learn.

Comment

• feldspar
        • Mar 2007

Inside sources.

Give it up already.

That said, I like the Peterman pick-up a lot.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
          According to people I've talked too, Peterman is money when he throws. He's not as experienced or seasoned but he simply doesn't miss. It's doesn't matter what level he's throwing too, it's nearly always flat and perfectly placed. I'm being serious here the dude tosses the best ball possible everytime is what I'm being told.

Remember all those videos of him making amazing throws ?? It wasn't dozens of takes, it was sometimes just a few or right out of the gate. Hopefully he gets a fair chance to show his stuff, our new WCO would suit him quite well.

GO BILLS !!!

P.S. I expect darts saying I'm a liar but you'll see soon enough, this dude is unreal. Drew Bledsoe was the marker for the 13 year mention, just for the confused (which I'm sure will blindly call me crazy).
          Haters going to hate.

I am encouraged by what I have seen/heard of Peterman thus far.

TT is not the answer.

Comment

• Night Train
            Retired - On Several Levels
            • Jul 2005

According to people I've talked too
            Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Historian
              2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
              • Dec 2002

Ugh....

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
                Legendary Zoner
                • May 2009

GO BILLS !!!

Liar. Your sources are the other voices in your head. Admit it.
                Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 07-11-2017, 08:01 AM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Historian View Post
                  Ugh....
                  He's the best we have brother, it's simply the cards that have been dealt.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by BertSquirtgum View Post
                  Liar. Your sources are the other voices in your head. Admit it.
                  They told me as well.

Comment

• TigerJ
                    • Jul 2002

Before I form an opinion on the "information" you claim, could you at least categorize your "sources?" Are they sources from within the Bills? People who have watches Peterman in college? He does seem to have an accurate throw and the ability to make timing passes, but the fact remains that 32 NFL teams, all with robust scouting departments, chose to let him slide to the fifth round before the Bills finally took him.
                    I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• THATHURMANATOR
                      • Jul 2002

I hope he is good but not banking on it

Comment

• feldspar
                        • Mar 2007

Peterman has never played in an NFL game.

He's a prospect.

Comment

• kishoph
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
                          Before I form an opinion on the "information" you claim, could you at least categorize your "sources?" Are they sources from within the Bills? People who have watches Peterman in college? He does seem to have an accurate throw and the ability to make timing passes, but the fact remains that 32 NFL teams, all with robust scouting departments, chose to let him slide to the fifth round before the Bills finally took him.
                          The same 32 teams with many of the same "robust scouting departments" that let Dak Prescott go into the 4th round (5 picks before the 5th round) in 2016.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by TigerJ View Post
                            Directly from within the Bills, he looks great. I'm not sure why many of you think no one talks in the organization or has friends and people they know. As per the draft, it's easy to look back and find the great ones but there's so much talent out there you just don't know. The Bills had Peterman a lot higher on their QB draft chart, so him being there was a pleasant surprise. You'll hear that in camp as well, then you can quote me here as the one who told you ahead of time.
                            Last edited by Skooby; 07-11-2017, 09:06 AM.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                              Making Spirits Bright
                              • Mar 2006

Hopefully he gets a fair chance to show his stuff
                              If he's as 'money' as you say he is, why the hell wouldn't he get a fair shot?

Comment

Working...
                              X