• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • echo_bravo
    Zoner
    • Aug 2002

All I said is that your team will do crappy in September

Wow, it doesnt take much to get all of Buffalo riled up LOL. Seriously, all I did was post that Buffalo is going to have trouble in December...and all the crying begins.

The envy is incredilble in Buffalo. Ummm guys, its never too late to start exercising. Put down that Natty Ice or whatever ****ty Canadian beer you guys drink and start exercising. Hey justafa(g)n, it seems that you are ubsessed with rollerblading. That is pretty gay but I think that will lose you gut too.
  • echo_bravo
    Zoner
    • Aug 2002

By the way, you guys COULD beat the Jags, but to say that there is NO WAY that they will beat the Bills is completely ******ed. Its in their house, they have an improved D and freakin Fred Taylor(if healthy he should do some damage).

Comment

• BillsNick
      • Jul 2003

You don't exist here anymore, goodbye.:machgun:

Comment

• echo_bravo
        Zoner
        • Aug 2002

Then why were you responding BillsNutt?

Comment

• justasportsfan
          • Jul 2002

Re: All I said is that your team will do crappy in September

Originally posted by echo_bravo
          Hey justafa(g)n, it seems that you are ubsessed with rollerblading. That is pretty gay but I think that will lose you gut too.
          Isn't this what you said about yourself beyatch? Who cares that you are 6'1" have 7% body fat. You obviously don't have much of a brain to be posting crap like that about yourself. Who care's? Thanks for the laugh anyways. Me a gut? NO! I am 6'1" 1/2" with 6% body fat and jog 6 miles/day. See I beat you at everything but I don't rollerblade down the beach in a Versace Thong

A'll bee baack!
          sacrifice1
          https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• echo_bravo
            Zoner
            • Aug 2002

Check out this poll :)

Comment

• echo_bravo
              Zoner
              • Aug 2002

Wow, you obviously cant read either. Such a shame. I clearly said that I run 5 miles. Did it this morning as well :). again its not too late to get rid of that gut. I know it is like a signature thing to have (a gut) in Buffalo. But everywhere else in the United States it is looked down open. So start doing some crunchers justafatstuboflard :)

Comment

• justasportsfan
                • Jul 2002

Wow, you obviously cant read either. Such a shame. I clearly said that I run 5 miles. Did it this morning as well :). again its not too late to get rid of that gut. I know it is like a signature thing to have (a gut) in Buffalo. But everywhere else in the United States it is looked down open. So start doing some crunchers justafatstuboflard :)
                I'm from Florida. Does that make your statement stupid then huh? Na, it's not the statement that's stupid, the brain that made the statement .
                Next time, get your info right before you smack. It's obvious you should be in school getting you IQ up instead of "I'm 6'1" 180 lbs. w/ 7% body fat but think out of my A$$"
                sacrifice1
                https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• TypicalBill
                  • Sep 2002

Wow, it doesnt take much to get all of Buffalo riled up LOL. Seriously, all I did was post that Buffalo is going to have trouble in December...and all the crying begins.
                  correct me if im wrong but arent the Fins the ones who choke in December?
                  For the latest Bills news, visit the front page www.billszone.com

Comment

• lordofgun
                    in charge of you

Administrator Emeritus
                    • Jul 2002

And we're off to NFL land...

<a href="http://www.buzzdash.com/index.php?page=buzzbite&amp;BB_id=119588">Do you like me?</a> | <a href="http://www.buzzdash.com">BuzzDash polls</a>

Comment

• echo_bravo
                      Zoner
                      • Aug 2002

Oh excuse me Typical Bill I meant September. I was just stating that Buffalo will have a "rocky" start.

Well justatuboflard, you are from Florida congrats. It must suck not having any friends (being a Bills fan and all) LOL

Comment

• echo_bravo
                        Zoner
                        • Aug 2002

As far as my IO goes, I have never taken an IO test. My SAT score was something like 1260.

Comment

• Morgoth
                          Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                          • Jun 2003

"Something like 1260". Yeah, right. Why did you leave the other thread you started? Where you afraid you might called stupid some more? Well, starting this thread didn't really improve your situation. You're still not very bright. If ignorance is bliss, you must have a permanent grin on your face.

Correct me if I'm wrong aren't the Phin fans the ones who get up in arms everytime someone points out their regular late season slide. Actually, don't correct me I don't think that's possible.
                          Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• Morgoth
                            Can you blow me where the pampers is?
                            • Jun 2003

It's not IO, it's IQ genius. Wow.
                            Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun.

Comment

• echo_bravo
                              Zoner
                              • Aug 2002

oops, I meant "Q"

Man, you are one frustrated little guy. Morgoth, let me guess. You are one of those Lord of the RIngs nerds right? I bet you dress up like a hobbit when you see the LOTR in theaters. So sad really.
                              Why not start a new thread? I can do it if I want to.

Comment

Working...
                              X