PDA

View Full Version : Yardrat challenge : Bills bring in three DL for a look

Mace
07-24-2017, 09:10 PM
Devon Still, Leger Douzable, Roy Miller. Imho, Douzable is a no brainer. Looked to me like the man can play.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/7/24/16021784/report-leger-douzable-roy-miller-devon-still-defensive-linemen-visited-buffalo-bills-monday

feldspar
07-24-2017, 09:26 PM
Don't challenge Yardrat...you'll lose every time;)

Mace
07-24-2017, 09:51 PM
Don't challenge Yardrat...you'll lose every time;)

But I'm undefeated against him.

:bad:

feldspar
07-24-2017, 09:59 PM
But I'm undefeated against him.

:bad:

That's just what he wants you to think...

YardRat
07-25-2017, 05:57 AM
IMO this season is a bet between you two...it's your turn.

Still is easy to root for. Douzable played OK, in all honesty I'm a little leery of him simply because of the Wrecks-stank. I legitimately know zip about Miller. Obviously these guys are tied to Adolphus, I just wonder if it's 'just in case we need to' or a matter of 'let's cut our losses now'.

DraftBoy
07-25-2017, 06:31 AM
I like that we're looking at all three, but none of those names are "must sign" guys for me.

TigerJ
07-25-2017, 12:03 PM
Obviously, we know more about Douzable, since he's been a Bill. I'm assuming the big question with Miller is going to be the status of his injury. He's 9 months removed from blowing up his Achilles. That's got to be a tough injury to come back from at 30 years old. If he has recovered and if he can still play, he'd be decent depth to back up Dareus, but that is a big if. Still seems to have underperformed his potential in the league. If Adolphus Washington can keep his nose clean and play to his potential, I doubt Still would be much of an addition, but you never know.

feldspar
07-25-2017, 02:58 PM
IMO this season is a bet between you two...it's your turn.

My avatar options are just about exhausted, son. I've also taken my turn. I think the rule is that the winner has to take on the next comer, just like when you shoot pool at the bar.

And I feel Mace is more solid than thou. I wouldn't dare stand up to that guy. He'll kill me, maybe.

No bet...you kinda tricked me into it last time. That's a felony maybe...but fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, and...and, you can't get fooled again. ~ George W.

Or something like that, anyway.

To be honest, I'm not really sure what this thread is about in the first place. Can't wait till football season, though. Maybe I can get over the hangover from what happened in the last Super Bowl finally. I warned 'em about those bastards coming back, even down by 25. Ugh. Ruined the mojo I had going on when Brady threw that pick-six