Who Will Have THE Most Total Receiving Yards This Year for the Bills?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Haile SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Who Will Have THE Most Total Receiving Yards This Year for the Bills?

I was going to make this a poll but there is a possibility I would miss some valid options given the chance of injuries.

So which WR, TE or RB do you see have THE most total receiving yards this year?

The obvious choice is Sammy however he is an injury risk and may only play a portion of the 16 game season.

Clay is a possibility if TT can see him before TT starts with the happy feet.

Boldin isn't signed yet.

The rookie WR probably needs to learn how to run NFL routes.

Shady catches a lot of passes out of the backfield.

Always the remote circumstance that a veteran WR is cut by another team before Opening Day and the Bills pick him up.

Thoughts?

P.S.: YardFat you are welcome.
  • SpikedLemonade
    • Jun 2024

Re: Who Will Have THE Most Total Receiving Yards This Year for the Bills?

Really?

OK.

I will say that Shady leads the team in total receiving yards this year.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
      Making Spirits Bright
      • Mar 2006

I don't know who it will be, but I bet the leader will have around 600 yards.

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Even if Sammy gets in 10 games, he leads the team in yardage.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

Holmes
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Swiper
            • Sep 2010

Whoever stays healthiest will have the most yards.

Comment

• The Toe Show
              Perfect Toes Everytime!
              • Sep 2012

Sammy is going to crush it this year. He's looking to get PAID.

Comment

• feldspar
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                Really?

OK.

I will say that Shady leads the team in total receiving yards this year.
                Shady will have the biggest year receiving in Buffalo yet, IMO. They say they will involve him more in the passing game, and I think they should. Big plays to be had there.

But this is kind of a non-question to me. Gotta be Sammy that leads in yardage. The Bills brought him back too soon last year, which exacerbated his foot injury. This he's "made of glass" BS or something is just that...BS.

Anyone can get hurt, but I'd bet real money on Sammy having more receiving yards than anybody.
                Last edited by feldspar; 07-27-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

• coastal
                  Legendary Zoner
                  • Mar 2005

The black guy.

Comment

• Arm of Harm
                    • Dec 2015

Originally posted by feldspar View Post
                    Shady will have the biggest year receiving in Buffalo yet, IMO. They say they will involve him more in the passing game, and I think they should. Big plays to be had there.

But this is kind of a non-question to me. Gotta be Sammy that leads in yardage. The Bills brought him back too soon last year, which exacerbated his foot injury. This he's "made of glass" BS or something is just that...BS.

Anyone can get hurt, but I'd bet real money on Sammy having more receiving yards than anybody.

I was listening to sports talk while driving around earlier today. They pointed out that a few players might sometimes fake or exaggerate injuries to get out of playing. But you can't fake a broken foot.

Sometimes a screw inserted into the bone of the foot will come loose. That happened to Sammy. A WR puts a lot of pressure and a lot of torque on his foot, making it more difficult for the screw to stay in place. Now the screw has been reattached, and doctors are apparently confident that it will stay, this time around.

Overall, I regard Sammy as a very good football player. I imagine him having a very solid career, especially after he puts the injuries behind him, and plays for a team with a real quarterback. I'd like for that team to be the Bills. But, from Sammy's perspective, it might not make sense to sign an extension with us before we've gotten our QB situation straightened out.

Comment

• Gibby
                      Power & Authority Demand Responsibility to the common good, and must never be abused.
                      • Jun 2006

The IR

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                        • Jun 2024

Originally posted by coastal View Post
                        The black guy.

Comment

• jamze132
                          Don’t hate…
                          • Jun 2003

Originally posted by DraftBoy View Post
                          Holmes
                          I'm not convinced he'll even make the 53.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                            Administrator
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by jamze132 View Post
                            I'm not convinced he'll even make the 53.
                            It doesn't look good, but let's see him in a live game first.
                            COMING SOON...
                            Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                            We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• TigerJ
                              • Jul 2002

I think the injury issue with Sammy is overblown. The foot has been going on for a couple years, but that's not uncommon for that particular injury. Player's who have had it and have had the second surgery like Sammy had have generally been fine once they got completely healed up. Some other lesser injuries he's dealt with may stem trying to compensate for his foot. Therefore, I think Sammy is going to blow the field away.
                              I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                              X