• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • OpIv37
    Acid Douching Asswipe
    • Sep 2002

HOME OPENER!!!!

So, the 10th is my parents' 40th anniversary so I didn't think I'd be able to make it, but they decided to take a trip and one of my HS/college buddies in Rochester is having a bachelor party on the 8th, so I'm in. It'll be my first home opener since I believe 05 and my first home game since the game against the Chargers where the power went out ('09 I think).

My wife doesn't do well with heights so we are looking for tix in the lower bowl. We sat in the tunnel end zone opposite the scoreboard before and liked it so that's our preference- if anyone has any tix available, lemme know.
    MiKiDo Facebook
    MiKiDo Website
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: HOME OPENER!!!!

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
    So, the 10th is my parents' 40th anniversary so I didn't think I'd be able to make it, but they decided to take a trip and one of my HS/college buddies in Rochester is having a bachelor party on the 8th, so I'm in. It'll be my first home opener since I believe 05 and my first home game since the game against the Chargers where the power went out ('09 I think).

My wife doesn't do well with heights so we are looking for tix in the lower bowl. We sat in the tunnel end zone opposite the scoreboard before and liked it so that's our preference- if anyone has any tix available, lemme know.
    I might go just to meet you, you'd be surprised how i really am in person (which is something you told me a long time ago).

Comment

• OpIv37
      Acid Douching Asswipe
      • Sep 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
      I might go just to meet you, you'd be surprised how i really am in person (which is something you told me a long time ago).
      I'm much more tolerant of stupidity in person than I am online, especially in situations like football games where we all want the same team to win and all want to have a good time.
      MiKiDo Facebook
      MiKiDo Website

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
        • Nov 2007

the blackout game was october '08. I remember cuz i was there. i thought trent edwards was the answer. I also remember because my best friend was with me and passed out drunk and puked on himself the whole game. didn't wake up til Kavika Mitchell picked off Philip Rivers (i think it was him anyway)

that was a game to remember. he's still pissed to this day (my best friend) when i tell him what a dumb ass he was for missing that great game.
        I came.
        I saw.
        I conquered.

Comment

• OpIv37
          Acid Douching Asswipe
          • Sep 2002

That was the game. Mitchell's pick to seal it was right in front of us.
          MiKiDo Facebook
          MiKiDo Website

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

I was there both in person and in spirit -- too much spirit.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
              • Nov 2007

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post

I was there both in person and in spirit -- too much spirit.
              yup. i was young (26 then) and an idiot. we were passing around a cheap bottle of scotch in the parking lot. yuck.
              I came.
              I saw.
              I conquered.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                • Jun 2024

Originally posted by kscdogbillsfan1221 View Post
                yup. i was young (26 then) and an idiot. we were passing around a cheap bottle of scotch in the parking lot. yuck.
                I cheffed a 3 course meal -- shrimp tacos old Charger blue, something Charger BBQ and flambe peach ice cream.

I also "met" Pinto Kenny's adult daughter.

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                  • Mar 2005

Your annoying as hell but I can probably get you decent tickets.

Comment

• OpIv37
                    Acid Douching Asswipe
                    • Sep 2002

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
                    Your annoying as hell but I can probably get you decent tickets.
                    Message board **** is message board ****- thanks for letting it go. Send me a PM if you have anything that may work.
                    MiKiDo Facebook
                    MiKiDo Website

Comment

• HHURRICANE
                      • Mar 2005

Message board **** is message board ****- thanks for letting it go. Send me a PM if you have anything that may work.
                      Dude I was just being funny on the annoying comment. You are more cynical but usually we agree on stuff. I'll send you a PM.

Comment

• Topas
                        German smartass
                        • Feb 2014

What happens in the 'zone, stays in the 'zone.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Topas View Post
                          What happens in the 'zone, stays in the 'zone.
                          Truer words have never been spoken.

Our personal lives are our personal lives and our username lives/personas are our username lives/personas.

Right Swiper?

Comment

• alohabillsfan
                            • Sep 2003

I'll be there !

Comment

• Dr. Lecter
                              Zero for Zero!
                              • Mar 2003

Originally posted by HHURRICANE View Post
                              Dude I was just being funny on the annoying comment. You are more cynical but usually we agree on stuff. I'll send you a PM.
                              Originally posted by mysticsoto
                              Lecter is right in everything he said.

Comment

Working...
                              X