PDA

View Full Version : HOME OPENER!!!!

OpIv37
08-01-2017, 07:26 PM
So, the 10th is my parents' 40th anniversary so I didn't think I'd be able to make it, but they decided to take a trip and one of my HS/college buddies in Rochester is having a bachelor party on the 8th, so I'm in. It'll be my first home opener since I believe 05 and my first home game since the game against the Chargers where the power went out ('09 I think).

My wife doesn't do well with heights so we are looking for tix in the lower bowl. We sat in the tunnel end zone opposite the scoreboard before and liked it so that's our preference- if anyone has any tix available, lemme know.

Skooby
08-01-2017, 07:58 PM
So, the 10th is my parents' 40th anniversary so I didn't think I'd be able to make it, but they decided to take a trip and one of my HS/college buddies in Rochester is having a bachelor party on the 8th, so I'm in. It'll be my first home opener since I believe 05 and my first home game since the game against the Chargers where the power went out ('09 I think).

My wife doesn't do well with heights so we are looking for tix in the lower bowl. We sat in the tunnel end zone opposite the scoreboard before and liked it so that's our preference- if anyone has any tix available, lemme know.
I might go just to meet you, you'd be surprised how i really am in person (which is something you told me a long time ago).

OpIv37
08-01-2017, 08:01 PM
I might go just to meet you, you'd be surprised how i really am in person (which is something you told me a long time ago).

I'm much more tolerant of stupidity in person than I am online, especially in situations like football games where we all want the same team to win and all want to have a good time.

kscdogbillsfan1221
08-01-2017, 09:07 PM

the blackout game was october '08. I remember cuz i was there. i thought trent edwards was the answer. I also remember because my best friend was with me and passed out drunk and puked on himself the whole game. didn't wake up til Kavika Mitchell picked off Philip Rivers (i think it was him anyway)

that was a game to remember. he's still pissed to this day (my best friend) when i tell him what a dumb ass he was for missing that great game.

OpIv37
08-01-2017, 09:25 PM
That was the game. Mitchell's pick to seal it was right in front of us.

SpikedLemonade
08-02-2017, 06:32 AM

I was there both in person and in spirit -- too much spirit.

kscdogbillsfan1221
08-02-2017, 01:50 PM

I was there both in person and in spirit -- too much spirit.

yup. i was young (26 then) and an idiot. we were passing around a cheap bottle of scotch in the parking lot. yuck.

SpikedLemonade
08-02-2017, 02:41 PM
yup. i was young (26 then) and an idiot. we were passing around a cheap bottle of scotch in the parking lot. yuck.

I cheffed a 3 course meal -- shrimp tacos old Charger blue, something Charger BBQ and flambe peach ice cream.

I also "met" Pinto Kenny's adult daughter.

HHURRICANE
08-02-2017, 07:57 PM

Your annoying as hell but I can probably get you decent tickets.

OpIv37
08-02-2017, 08:07 PM

Message board **** is message board ****- thanks for letting it go. Send me a PM if you have anything that may work.

HHURRICANE
08-03-2017, 06:02 AM
Message board **** is message board ****- thanks for letting it go. Send me a PM if you have anything that may work.

Dude I was just being funny on the annoying comment. You are more cynical but usually we agree on stuff. I'll send you a PM.

Topas
08-03-2017, 06:34 AM

What happens in the 'zone, stays in the 'zone.

SpikedLemonade
08-03-2017, 07:25 AM
What happens in the 'zone, stays in the 'zone.

Truer words have never been spoken.

Our personal lives are our personal lives and our username lives/personas are our username lives/personas.

Right Swiper?

alohabillsfan
08-03-2017, 08:12 AM
I'll be there !

Dr. Lecter
08-03-2017, 08:28 AM
Dude I was just being funny on the annoying comment. You are more cynical but usually we agree on stuff. I'll send you a PM.
http://memes.ucoz.com/_nw/16/33800318.jpg

justasportsfan
08-03-2017, 11:06 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

OpIv37
08-22-2017, 07:19 PM
Still looking for tix- def lower bowl, preferably tunnel end zone.

POTLAND PSILBYLO
08-22-2017, 07:21 PM

Tell her it's not heights but widths and she can sit in icrocket's lap

Turf
08-22-2017, 09:38 PM
This is going to be the best game of the year. Playing the Jets at home, Coach gets his first win, fans going nuts on a romp. After this its all down hill unfortunately. If there's any game to go to this is it.

THATHURMANATOR
08-23-2017, 07:46 AM
I have been to every single game for the last 16 years. What is wrong with me?

The last buffalo fan
08-23-2017, 01:57 PM
I have been to every single game for the last 16 years. What is wrong with me?

Mucha cerveza??? :idunno:

upstart
08-23-2017, 07:16 PM
I might go to the Pats opener . I'm curious to see how space was made for the (5th) Super Bowl flag. I hope Bob Kraft had the foresight to make room for this seasons flag if the Pats go back to back. It's getting damn crowded up there.

Skooby
08-23-2017, 08:44 PM
I might go to the Pats opener . I'm curious to see how space was made for the (5th) Super Bowl flag. I hope Bob Kraft had the foresight to make room for this seasons flag if the Pats go back to back. It's getting damn crowded up there.

Hell is calling and wants their souls now, time to pay up.

upstart
08-23-2017, 09:23 PM
Hell is calling and wants their souls now, time to pay up.

BB and TB12 are laughing at the devil

OpIv37
08-24-2017, 08:28 PM
Got our seats- Section 122 row 33 seats 25, 26

If you're sitting nearby come say hi. I'll be the guy in the Kelly jersey with the Bills hat... oh, wait.

Historian
08-25-2017, 04:06 AM
You're welcome to tailgate with us

SpikedLemonade
08-25-2017, 06:14 AM
Got our seats- Section 122 row 33 seats 25, 26

If you're sitting nearby come say hi. I'll be the guy in the Kelly jersey with the Bills hat... oh, wait.
Was it murder in terms of cost?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9mvTNh-plY