PDA

View Full Version : A mature sense of excitement

Cali512
08-04-2017, 01:12 PM
Every year I get excited for our team and it feels deep down like an almost immature sense of excitement. It's the blow everyone out of the water because of our new player or coach. This is the first time as a fan that I feel a mature sense of excitement, we build solid players at positions, along with having a extra first next year, and a coach who puts discipline and culture up front. Every other year we have has beens, or players who are overvalued that we expect big things from. This is the first year in 20 years that the puzzle pieces fit. Our offense is perfect for this west coast zone run scheme. We played the best when Tyrod got the ball out fast and when the play was not their he made a play, for the running game, we play the best when McCoy gets areas to run through and is able to immediately go one on one vs LBs and DBs. That's what the zone scheme does. For Defense we need a 4 DL scheme along with DBs who can form tackle. That's what this d is, Micah Hyde, Ragland, White are all solid defenders for the scheme

Homegrown
08-04-2017, 01:20 PM
You're feeding the beast buddy ... worst roster since 1999 .... to win 7 games EVERYTHING has to go right - no injuries, career years, rookies who step right in, opponents who did give a ***** about game planning for the Bills .... ain't happening

Joe Fo Sho
08-04-2017, 01:27 PM
That's what this d is, Micah Hyde, Ragland, White are all solid defenders for the scheme

None of these guys have played a snap for the Bills yet, and 2 of them haven't played a snap in the NFL. Good grief.

Bill Cody
08-04-2017, 01:38 PM
I have a mature sense of we'll see

Forward_Lateral
08-04-2017, 01:55 PM
I don't get excited anymore. Well, I do because football is back, and I love watching every Sunday, but I don't get my hopes very high anymore. Learned my lesson after many years of nut kicks.

YardRat
08-04-2017, 04:39 PM
Every year I get excited for our team and it feels deep down like an almost immature sense of excitement. It's the blow everyone out of the water because of our new player or coach. This is the first time as a fan that I feel a mature sense of excitement, we build solid players at positions, along with having a extra first next year, and a coach who puts discipline and culture up front. Every other year we have has beens, or players who are overvalued that we expect big things from. This is the first year in 20 years that the puzzle pieces fit. Our offense is perfect for this west coast zone run scheme. We played the best when Tyrod got the ball out fast and when the play was not their he made a play, for the running game, we play the best when McCoy gets areas to run through and is able to immediately go one on one vs LBs and DBs. That's what the zone scheme does. For Defense we need a 4 DL scheme along with DBs who can form tackle. That's what this d is, Micah Hyde, Ragland, White are all solid defenders for the scheme
https://imagesvc.timeincapp.com/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-image.realsimple.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2Fportrait_435x518%2Fpublic%2Fimage%2Fimages%2F1112%2Fchocolatechip-cookies_300.jpg%3Fitok%3DCyWLR0n6&w=900&q=60

Mace
08-04-2017, 04:56 PM
You're feeding the beast buddy ... worst roster since 1999 .... to win 7 games EVERYTHING has to go right - no injuries, career years, rookies who step right in, opponents who did give a ***** about game planning for the Bills .... ain't happening

You're missing one critical fact. The Bills are undefeated in regular season with Patrick DiMarco at fullback. I read it somewhere and people are talking about it, even if I'm the one who typed what I read and I'm the one talking about it, so you have to admit it's a good point, I know I do, if I do say so myself, which I did.

swiper
08-04-2017, 06:51 PM
I don't get excited anymore. Well, I do because football is back, and I love watching every Sunday, but I don't get my hopes very high anymore. Learned my lesson after many years of nut kicks.

That's understandable after 17 years of embarrassing failures.

HHURRICANE
08-04-2017, 10:36 PM
This team is a very few injuries away from being awful.

SpikedLemonade
08-05-2017, 08:17 AM

3-13

LarryBoy
08-06-2017, 10:05 AM

I feel the same way...this team could start out 8-0 and Id be waiting for the shoe to drop and we'd finish 8-8.

BillsImpossible
08-06-2017, 12:08 PM
I feel the same way...this team could start out 8-0 and Id be waiting for the shoe to drop and we'd finish 8-8.

Oh come on now, that's such the old mentality that is no longer relevant.

There's a new mentality in town, and it's so real...

Last weekend I went downtown for my high school reunion. Buffalo is booming!

The cheapest hotel room was going for over $300 for one night.

Uber was so busy they couldn't keep up with demand.

If Buffalo can change, the Bills are next.