PDA

View Full Version : '17 Season Ticket Sales

endzone
08-04-2017, 07:55 PM
Has anyone heard about the season tickets sales for this season? The regular season is coming upon us and I have a feeling they have dropped considerably. Just my guess!

Novacane
08-04-2017, 08:18 PM
I know they dropped by at least 2!

ICRockets
08-04-2017, 08:23 PM
I know they dropped by at least 2!

Yep, because that's how math works. You subtract yourself and nobody else could possibly make up the difference.

Skooby
08-04-2017, 08:33 PM
Yep, because that's how math works. You subtract yourself and nobody else could possibly make up the difference.
He's a centrist so....

Novacane
08-04-2017, 08:50 PM

Duh. You are way to tightly wound dude. Chill out and don't take yourself so serious! I know that's difficult when you consider yourself so much smarter than everyone else! Oh btw I'd say it's pretty safe to assume there were less new buyers than there were people like me fed up with paying for garbage.

ICRockets
08-04-2017, 09:19 PM
Duh. You are way to tightly wound dude. Chill out and don't take yourself so serious! I know that's difficult when you consider yourself so much smarter than everyone else! Oh btw I'd say it's pretty safe to assume there were less new buyers than there were people like me fed up with paying for garbage.

Fewer. If you're going to mock the fact that I know I'm smarter than you, try not to prove it in the same post.

Skooby
08-04-2017, 09:27 PM
Fewer. If you're going to mock the fact that I know I'm smarter than you, try not to prove it in the same post.

You sure taught him, wow.

YardRat
08-05-2017, 12:06 AM
Not being able to find anything, coupled with a record high 60k-plus in 15 followed up by the second highest total (58.5k) in 16, I would guess they will be down a little bit this year.

ICRockets
08-05-2017, 01:24 AM
Not being able to find anything, coupled with a record high 60k-plus in 15 followed up by the second highest total (58.5k) in 16, I would guess they will be down a little bit this year.

I was surprised I couldn't find anything, as well. The figures for last year went out in June 2016 I believe. But the '15 ones came out at the end of August, so we may just have to put a pin in this 'til then. I'll keep looking every few days if I remember, but I might forget.

SpikedLemonade
08-05-2017, 08:16 AM

Careful....ICR may not be comfortable with your post.

Novacane
08-05-2017, 11:13 AM
You sure taught him, wow.

He sure did lol

Novacane
08-05-2017, 11:16 AM

The Bills were out bragging about the record sales the last couple seasons. The silence this year speaks volumes.

BillyT92679
08-05-2017, 11:55 AM
Well it's also not important really anymore. The suspension of the blackout rule means you don't really have to worry about blackouts

SpikedLemonade
08-05-2017, 12:16 PM
Well it's also not important really anymore. The suspension of the blackout rule means you don't really have to worry about blackouts

That's true and I suspect most here knew that however they seem to watch the season tickets sales as a barometer of whether/weather the Bills are declining in popularity in the Buffalo area.

I personally think it is irrelevant.

ICRockets
08-05-2017, 04:01 PM
The Bills were out bragging about the record sales the last couple seasons. The silence this year speaks volumes.

If you bothered to read my response to this post, you'd know that one of the past 2 years (I double-checked, it was last year) they didn't "brag" about their sales until the end of August. Are we at the end of August yet? No? Then I'm fairly certain you're jumping the gun here and expressing your hypothesis as though it were proven.

Homegrown
08-05-2017, 05:27 PM
ICRockets is a grumpy feller .....

SpikedLemonade
08-05-2017, 05:32 PM
ICRockets is a grumpy feller .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9egkyejlDnA

Skooby
08-06-2017, 12:07 AM
If you bothered to read my response to this post, you'd know that one of the past 2 years (I double-checked, it was last year) they didn't "brag" about their sales until the end of August. Are we at the end of August yet? No? Then I'm fairly certain you're jumping the gun here and expressing your hypothesis as though it were proven.
If it was going well, we'd heard about it by now in some way don't you think ?

ICRockets
08-06-2017, 06:01 AM

Last.

Year's.

Sales.

Were.

Announced.

At.

The.

End.

Of.

August.

It.

Is.

Not.

The.

End.

Of.

August.

Yet.

This.

Year.

If.

You.

Can.

Make.

It.

Through.

This.

Post.

Then.

You.

Have.

The.

Patience.

To.

Shut.

The.

Up.

Until.

The.

Sales.

Are.

Announced.

Novacane
08-06-2017, 07:36 AM

Russ Brandon couldn't keep a secret that would make him look good.

BLUTO
08-06-2017, 08:39 PM
Russ Brandon couldn't keep a secret that would make him look good.

So true!!! We'll see how many show up for the 1st pre-season game Thursday!