• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • YardRat
    Well, lookie here...
    • Dec 2004

I fixed jimmi's time machine...

...and jumped to August 7th, 2022.

Nate Peterman is the Bills starting QB, and has led the team to 3 Super Bowl wins in the last four years, after leading the team to the playoffs in 2017. After doing some research (I also found this neat sports almanac in the garbage outside the White House), I found out Petermen was playing, and pressed into action, after a horrific injury to Tyrod Taylor in the '17 home opener. Taylor not only has a wrecked knee for the rest of his life, but initial tests indicate the severe concussion he suffered on the play probably contributed to what may be early signs of CTE, but that diagnosis won't be able to be confirmed or denied for a couple more years.

Now that you know all of this...are you going to say something to Tyrod? Tell him to skip the game?
    YardRat Wall of Fame
    #56 DARRYL TALLEY
    #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS
  • Topas
    German smartass
    • Feb 2014

Re: I fixed jimmi's time machine...

That is really a dumb question ...

You do know that you are not allowed to change history. There are many scientific movies out of University of Hollywood that prove that. So nobody is allowed to tell him. Honestly, where have you been the last few years. Never heard of the space-time continuum. You are probably also the guy who would interfere with the internal development of alien civilizations. Really ... what do you kids learn in school these days ... Sad!
    Last edited by Topas; 08-07-2017, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Originally posted by YardRat View Post

Nate Peterman is the Bills starting QB, and has led the team to 3 Super Bowl wins in the last four years, after leading the team to the playoffs in 2017. After doing some research (I also found this neat sports almanac in the garbage outside the White House), I found out Petermen was playing, and pressed into action, after a horrific injury to Tyrod Taylor in the '17 home opener. Taylor not only has a wrecked knee for the rest of his life, but initial tests indicate the severe concussion he suffered on the play probably contributed to what may be early signs of CTE, but that diagnosis won't be able to be confirmed or denied for a couple more years.

Now that you know all of this...are you going to say something to Tyrod? Tell him to skip the game?
      Coaches should just cut to the chase and spare Tyrod. This is the best we can hope for as well, Tyrod is not a starter.
      Last edited by Skooby; 08-07-2017, 08:24 AM.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
        • Jun 2024

I would cut him right now, then again, I am a Visionary.

Comment

• YardRat
          Well, lookie here...
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Topas View Post
          That is really a dumb question ...

You do know that you are not allowed to change history. There are many scientific movies out of University of Hollywood that prove that. So nobody is allowed to tell him. Honestly, where have you been the last few years. Never heard of the space-time continuum. You are probably also the guy who would interfere with the internal development of alien civilizations. Really ... what do you kids learn in school these days ... Sad!
          Thanks for responding in kind with a really dumb answer
          YardRat Wall of Fame
          #56 DARRYL TALLEY
          #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mouldsie
            • Aug 2012

WTF

Comment

• Mace
              Haha...yeah you think so ?
              • Mar 2013

Thanks for responding in kind with a really dumb answer
              Kirk, Spock and I with the rest of the Federation stand with him, Mr. "I-spelled-Nathan's-surname-incorrectly-in-sentence-three". I'd tell him nothing because everyone knows not to interfere with the space time continuum or you could wipe out the universe in a blink. Live long and prosper.

Comment

Working...
              X