• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Todays Practice Notes From Joe B - Taylor Shines

The Buffalo Bills finished up their 10th day of training camp on Monday. 7ABC's Joe Buscaglia brings you his daily observations from the most recent practice.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • kgun12
    • Jul 2002

Re: Todays Practice Notes From Joe B - Taylor Shines

You just ruined many people on this board whole day. If TT continues this, people here will be throwing themselves in front of cars!!!
    Retired Air Traffic Controller
    USAF VETERAN
    DAV

Comment

• cookie G
      • Mar 2003

"Write about that!!"

that made me smile.

Comment

• Night Train
        • Jul 2005

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
        You just ruined many people on this board whole day. If TT continues this, people here will be throwing themselves in front of cars!!!
        So there's an upside !
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Swiper
          Legendary Zoner
          • Sep 2010

The guy will never be my favorite. But I can't root against him. Good report top to bottom, except for the part about Ducasse. Thanks for posting it.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

3) Incognito is dominating at camp
            - Every day at training camp so far, I make about three or four notes per practice about left guard Richie Incognito basically being an impenetrable force during practice, and every day when I sit down to write these, I think to myself, “I’ll sneak him in tomorrow.” On Monday, his day was so good that I couldn’t possibly push it off any longer. Incognito, as he has done on a daily basis, won all of his one-on-one reps. In fact, I have watched the offensive line versus defensive line one-on-one drills every single day that the Bills have done them, and going back in my notes, Incognito has not lost a single rep through the first 10 days of camp. He extended that into team drills, making dominant blocks on the way to touchdowns on consecutive red zone plays. He completely cleared out the way for both of the scoring plays. Incognito, even though he is one of the oldest players on the team, looks to be in line for another superb season to add to his career with the Bills.

I found that part interesting.

Comment

• kgun12
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Night Train View Post
              So there's an upside !
              Retired Air Traffic Controller
              USAF VETERAN
              DAV

Comment

• YardRat
                Well, lookie here...
                • Dec 2004

Ducasse struggling so badly is disappointing to hear, though not really surprising. They need one more guy from him, Barton, Mudge, Voytek or Pyke.
                YardRat Wall of Fame
                #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Cali512
                  • Jan 2012

Eddie Yarbrough RS Soph DE Wyo vs. Neb 2013 Highlightshttps://twitter.com/ncaafbdude

Wow this Yarborough kid may be a big steal. He looks quick, and has a huge knack for getting to the ball. He has an extremely high motor
                  Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Night Train
                    • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Cali512 View Post
                    He has an extremely high motor
                    kiss of death

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
                      3) Incognito is dominating at camp
                      [FONT="]- Every day at training camp so far, I make about three or four notes per practice about left guard Richie Incognito basically being an impenetrable force during practice, and every day when I sit down to write these, I think to myself, “I’ll sneak him in tomorrow.” On Monday, his day was so good that I couldn’t possibly push it off any longer. Incognito, as he has done on a daily basis, won all of his one-on-one reps. In fact, I have watched the offensive line versus defensive line one-on-one drills every single day that the Bills have done them, and going back in my notes, Incognito has not lost a single rep through the first 10 days of camp. He extended that into team drills, making dominant blocks on the way to touchdowns on consecutive red zone plays. He completely cleared out the way for both of the scoring plays. Incognito, even though he is one of the oldest players on the team, looks to be in line for another superb season to add to his career with the Bills.

[/FONT]
                      [FONT="]I found that part interesting.[/FONT][FONT="][/FONT]

I should go bump the but but but he was mean to Johnathan Martin posts. He's been out of FB for a year. He's washed up. He's not worth the trouble.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                        Making Spirits Bright
                        • Mar 2006

Originally posted by kgun12 View Post
                        I was against keeping Tyrod as much as anybody here. That doesn't mean I'm actively rooting against him, he plays for the Bills for pete's sake. GO TYROD. He's the quickest route to us getting back in the playoffs, if he significantly improves this year.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
                          Making Spirits Bright
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
                          I should go bump the but but but he was mean to Johnathan Martin posts. He's been out of FB for a year. He's washed up. He's not worth the trouble.
                          It's one decision we can thank Rex for, because I doubt there were many coaches out there willing to sign him. Whaley might even deserve a kudos for that, too.

Comment

Working...
                          X