PDA

View Full Version : Tues camp thread

justasportsfan
08-08-2017, 12:06 PM
It sucked cor fans.

Polls to follow.

justasportsfan
08-08-2017, 12:09 PM
Seriously. They practiced on the field that fans had a hard time seeing.

Don't know what to think about the music during practice.
Peterman didn't look so bad compared to vets but neither did Tuel.

justasportsfan
08-08-2017, 12:10 PM
Oh yeah. Streater looked good

The last buffalo fan
08-08-2017, 01:14 PM
Is Watkins injured already? :beers:

Night Train
08-08-2017, 03:00 PM
http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-buffalo-bills-training-camp-observations-day-11-8817

Sounds like Ducasse, Davis, and Holmes better play better or the comp picks will take priority.

Will Ragland get traded ?

Night Train
08-08-2017, 03:02 PM
...and A. Washington is the MVP of the day. He's going to be a backup with Worthy.

So much for that panic button.

Mace
08-08-2017, 05:50 PM
http://www.wkbw.com/sports/bills/joe-b-7-buffalo-bills-training-camp-observations-day-11-8817

Sounds like Ducasse, Davis, and Holmes better play better or the comp picks will take priority.

I have/had high hopes for Ragland and expected much better, almost automatic. Maybe they should consider a trade. I mean Adolphus bobbed down and rose up within a couple practice, Ragland seems not to be having any upticks. Might be this just isn't the D for him like many of us worried.

swiper
08-08-2017, 06:00 PM

What is this? Day 11 or 12 of camp? Things will work themselves out before the season starts.

On thing seems certain. The Bills will be watching the waiver wire.

RandolphDuke
08-08-2017, 06:10 PM

He has no trade value.

A 2nd round pick who hasn't played since January 2016. A guy who's never played a down in the NFL. A guy with a potentially bad ticker and a blown out knee. A guy who is struggling in camp on a team with weak competition at his position.

Camp is camp, but Reggie needs to get on top of his game or he's going to be working at a car dealership in Tuscaloosa this fall.

TigerJ
08-08-2017, 06:41 PM
I suspect the roster spots of Ducasse, Davis and Holmes are all relatively safe. Ragland's roster spot is a question. I think as much as anything it may depend on how the Bills see Hodges. Hodges can play any of the linebacker spots. The versatility is great, but the Bills may wonder if they want a guy like that to be their primary backup at middle linebacker. Would it be better to have Hodges' primary spot to be one of the outside linebacker spots (and maybe a "starter" as a nickel linebacker? He can still sub in as a middle linebacker in a pinch or to confuse other teams. I think doing that makes better use of his versatility.

YardRat
08-08-2017, 06:47 PM
I like Hodges better on the outside myself.

Turf
08-08-2017, 06:52 PM
You can't give up on Ragland so soon. It's his first camp, 2nd round pick. Give the guy a chance.

Skooby
08-08-2017, 08:29 PM
Reggie isn't healthy, that's very obvious.

jamze132
08-08-2017, 10:20 PM
I have/had high hopes for Ragland and expected much better, almost automatic. Maybe they should consider a trade. I mean Adolphus bobbed down and rose up within a couple practice, Ragland seems not to be having any upticks. Might be this just isn't the D for him like many of us worried.

3-4 LB in a 4-3 with a bum leg. Trade em!

justasportsfan
08-09-2017, 09:56 AM
Camp is camp, but Reggie needs to get on top of his game or he's going to be working at a car dealership in Tuscaloosa this fall.

the Pats will scoop him up right away

Night Train
08-09-2017, 10:50 AM
He has no trade value.

It's a D scheme value where he fits.

If another team who runs a D needing a classic MLB with little coverage responsibilities, then he's a fit. Wouldn't expect much back but Beane and McDermott didn't select him and could care less about the public *****ing.