PDA

View Full Version : DAZN App for cheap Game Pass in Canada

mightysimi
08-08-2017, 10:02 PM
You can get Gamepass, Redzone and everything on the NFL network for $20 a month. If you go to DAZN.com and sign up. It is a streaming service like Netflix and you can cancel anytime. You can also get the app through your smart tv or game console. Not sure on the quality yet but will let you know after the preseason game on Thursday. When I say quality, I expect the game to be HD but if the app and/or website can handle the traffic is the question. No more $200 to the NFL for the season. You also get a pile of soccer and tennis if that is something you are interested in.

Your welcome.

SpikedLemonade
08-09-2017, 06:00 AM
You can get Gamepass, Redzone and everything on the NFL network for $20 a month. If you go to DAZN.com and sign up. It is a streaming service like Netflix and you can cancel anytime. You can also get the app through your smart tv or game console. Not sure on the quality yet but will let you know after the preseason game on Thursday. When I say quality, I expect the game to be HD but if the app and/or website can handle the traffic is the question. No more $200 to the NFL for the season. You also get a pile of soccer and tennis if that is something you are interested in.

Your welcome.

Please let me know about the quality when you get it.

mightysimi
08-09-2017, 09:58 AM

Will do. I was able to go back and watch the HOF game and that quality was excellent. I will check out a live game next.

mightysimi
08-09-2017, 10:00 AM

Will do. I was able to go back and watch the HOF game and that quality was excellent. I will check out a live game next. You do get a month free as well, if you wanted to check it out for yourself.

Forward_Lateral
08-09-2017, 03:17 PM
I got the email a while ago, and need to install this before the season starts. I get 90% of Bills games via CTV in my area, but there's the odd one that isn't on.

streetkings01
08-09-2017, 06:33 PM
I'd be willing to throw someone $100 via PayPal to sign me up for 4 months with an account that lives in Canada.

mightysimi
08-10-2017, 08:54 PM
The quality was alright. The game was good. There was these musical highlight filled interludes instead of commercials and those got choppy but the game was about 98%. The APP on xbox is pretty terrible and I don't think it is that much better online. It looks like they paid for the NFL with every cent they have. Having said that, you get all the games plus red zone and NFL network for 20. I'm hopping when it is a bigger network like CBS and not KVGR Minneapolis or whatever it was, it will have better performance.