PDA

View Full Version : Nate peterman

BillsOwnAll
08-10-2017, 08:11 PM
Man great first nfl drive, officially everyone's new favorite player

Novacane
08-10-2017, 08:13 PM
He's leading us to the super bowl this year. Bookmark this post!

SpikedLemonade
08-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Just name him the starter already and let's deal with some mistakes this year.

He is our future.

YardRat
08-10-2017, 08:27 PM
Sign him to an extension before the season starts.

YardRat
08-10-2017, 08:28 PM
He has had a tendency tonight to throw behind his receiver...gotta get his timing down.

Novacane
08-10-2017, 08:36 PM
He has had a tendency tonight to throw behind his receiver...gotta get his timing down.

They receivers are scrubs. They are not in the right spot. Don't try and rain on our parade!

Goobylal
08-10-2017, 08:37 PM
I'd be curious to see who's at fault for the incompletions. But he sounded promising.

BillsOwnAll
08-10-2017, 08:40 PM
On a serious note.. it's nice to see he knows what it means to throw it away instead of taking a sack

YardRat
08-10-2017, 08:42 PM
Nice debut for Pete. Very nice. Certainly not perfect, but more than acceptable for first-ever NFL action. Encouraging.

OpIv37
08-10-2017, 09:00 PM
It's Tuel Time part 2!

Skooby
08-10-2017, 09:10 PM
On a serious note.. it's nice to see he knows what it means to throw it away instead of taking a sack
Peterman waits until the last second, watch it again I mean last second.

jimmifli
08-10-2017, 09:40 PM
Nice debut for Pete. Very nice. Certainly not perfect, but more than acceptable for first-ever NFL action. Encouraging.

The game's not too fast for him. That seems to be something that can't be fixed, or at least I've never seen it fixed.

The throws behind could use some work.

TigerJ
08-10-2017, 09:43 PM
I could only listen, but the main impression I got is that he is pretty decisive and relatively fearless. Having endured some pretty indecisive QBs over the past couple decades, that was encouraging. I don't think, however, that it would hurt Peterman's development not to start for a while though. Let him get a little stronger and learn the offense a little better.

Mace
08-10-2017, 10:02 PM
I could only listen, but the main impression I got is that he is pretty decisive and relatively fearless. Having endured some pretty indecisive QBs over the past couple decades, that was encouraging. I don't think, however, that it would hurt Peterman's development not to start for a while though. Let him get a little stronger and learn the offense a little better.

Yes. He looked like a learning QB under his ceiling. Op mentioned Tuel, Tuel when successful in the preseason looked (to me anyway) to be playing over his head.

Peterman is noticeably more, hm....in his element, not out of his league at this early point. The position isn't too big for him, the game isn't too fast, his eyes aren't too slow, his skills aren't too raw. He looked like a rookie QB with promise which is exactly what he should look like, amazingly.

Night Train
08-11-2017, 08:24 AM
Yes. He looked like a learning QB under his ceiling. Op mentioned Tuel, Tuel when successful in the preseason looked (to me anyway) to be playing over his head.

Peterman is noticeably more, hm....in his element, not out of his league at this early point. The position isn't too big for him, the game isn't too fast, his eyes aren't too slow, his skills aren't too raw. He looked like a rookie QB with promise which is exactly what he should look like, amazingly.

Timing with leading receivers is what he needs to work on. Looks to have an upside. Got the ball out fast and when the line broke down on him, he smartly took off and made a positive gain. Also chucked the ball away a couple times to avoid a sack. The blocking in front of him was really bad.

JoeMama
08-11-2017, 08:34 AM
Peterman is a Jacksonville kid.

I need him to be great not only to help the Bills but to improve Jax's image.

When people think Jacksonville, they think Limp Bizkit, Yellowcard, and the Jaguars.

All three of which completely suck.

Mouldsie
08-11-2017, 08:37 AM
I was watching the same guy I saw in college that went in the 5th round of the draft. I think he's our future backup QB. If he becomes more than that I will be pleasantly surprised. Hopefully he progresses beyond expectations

SpikedLemonade
08-11-2017, 08:49 AM

When people think Jacksonville, they think Limp Bizkit, Yellowcard, and the Jaguars.

What you sayin' Joe?

"Stick it up you A..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTMVOzPPtiw

feldspar
08-11-2017, 08:51 AM

I lived in Jacksonville for over a year.

When people think Jacksonville, maybe they should think Lynyrd Skynyrd. Right?

Peterman is a prospect, though. People should calm down about him IMO.

JoeMama
08-11-2017, 09:03 AM
I lived in Jacksonville for over a year.

When people think Jacksonville, maybe they should think Lynyrd Skynyrd. Right?

Peterman is a prospect, though. People should calm down about him IMO.

Yeah the Van Zant's shoulda sang Sweet Home Jacksonville but I guess Alabama had a better ring to it. See, even they were ashamed of their roots!

I dated one of their nieces back in the day. And when I was looking to buy a house a few years ago, I toured their old party mansion which is a total dump now. I'm surprised I forgot to mention them.

justasportsfan
08-11-2017, 11:04 AM
It's Tuel Time part 2!

He might but one thing I liked about Tuel and Peterman , is that hey have balls. Tired of the Rob Johnson, Trent Edwards , EJ, TT qb's who are scared. Maybe someday we'll find the Aaron Rodgers who have brains, arm and balls to throw .

SpikedLemonade
08-11-2017, 12:34 PM
Haters are going to hate.

jimmifli
08-11-2017, 01:42 PM
The best part of his debut:

https://i.imgur.com/zXEttP3.png