PDA

View Full Version : Peterman need some first team reps as well....

Skooby
08-10-2017, 11:59 PM
Raw player but he's way under his ceiling, that was obvious. If you watched the game, you seen the spark in his eyes. Peterman plays PO'd, he's very hungry. I think he starts by game 6 or before.

SpikedLemonade
08-11-2017, 05:03 AM
I would like to see that.

We know what we have in TT and he certainly is not going to lead us to the Promised Land.

Let's see what we have in Peterman.

Why couldn't he be our Starting QB come Opening Day?

Historian
08-11-2017, 05:25 AM
He's not ready.

Seems to have real good instincts though.

Small, but has no fear.

kishoph
08-11-2017, 07:08 AM
I don't think they need to rush Peterman into anything, Taylor is under contract for this season. With the right coaching and work, I believe that a year watching from the sideline would be more beneficial. Maybe if the Bills are eliminated from postseason play with a couple games left in the season, then put him in to see where's he's at.

Skooby
08-11-2017, 07:11 AM
He's not ready.

Seems to have real good instincts though.

Small, but has no fear.

There's no quit in that man, he holds the ball until literally the last split second and then tosses it. How many sacks did they get on him last night ?

Night Train
08-11-2017, 07:39 AM
Peterman threw several passes behind the WR. He's got something to work with but he's got a way to go. Anyone would have looked better after Yates stunk up the place.

Look for another backup option via waivers.

Skooby
08-11-2017, 08:38 AM
Peterman threw several passes behind the WR. He's got something to work with but he's got a way to go. Anyone would have looked better after Yates stunk up the place.

Look for another backup option via waivers.

Is there any chance that the 4th string WR ran the wrong routes on some of those ?

Mouldsie
08-11-2017, 08:41 AM
Is there any chance that the 4th string WR ran the wrong routes on some of those ?

Well of course they did. Nate Peterman is a god

SpikedLemonade
08-11-2017, 08:53 AM

Bull Crap!!!!

Alanis Morissette is GOD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA3dzBrXYtc

Skooby
08-11-2017, 09:01 AM
Being so quick to assure it's his fault seems a little out of whack, he had to deal with blitzes as well and the line couldn't hold up. If you could afford the preseason package you might know that.

TigerJ
08-11-2017, 12:48 PM
I like what I see in Peterman, but don't hold your breath. I wouldn't be surprised if Peterman gets some reps with the second team next week. If Yates continues to suck, I could see Peterman getting first team reps in the 4 preseason game, except there probably won't be a first team in game 4.