PDA

View Full Version : Tyrod playing this late in the preseason game..

BillsOwnAll
08-17-2017, 06:54 PM
Man him playing this late in he game make me think maybe McDermott isn't sold on him as the starter this year

SpikedLemonade
08-17-2017, 06:55 PM
Nope.

They are allowing him to continue to play to lose the job.

That was almost a pick 6 for what would have been hsi 3rd INT.

WagonCircler
08-17-2017, 06:55 PM
And the longer he plays, the more he shows why that is.

streetkings01
08-17-2017, 06:57 PM
He could be on a short leash or McDermott is pissed off with the starting offense?

BillsOwnAll
08-17-2017, 06:58 PM
I'm really thinking that as well. Pete carrol did it with russel Wilson after Flynn got paid.

Skooby
08-17-2017, 06:59 PM
He was just sacked with about 6 minutes left in the 2nd quarter, all I've seen is a scrambling fool pretending to want to throw. He needs to be traded, asap. Whatever we can get, we got zero now.

Thurmal
08-17-2017, 07:04 PM
They did the same thing with EJ in 2014 when he sucked in the preseason...give him a few more series against backups to see if he can score a TD to get confidence back. Pointless then and pointless now. IF YOU ARE NOT NATURALLY ACCURATE, YOU CAN NEVER PLAY QB AT A HIGH-LEVEL IN THE NFL!!! Christ, I know this, and watch every game in a state that vacillates between half-drunk to fully ****faced. How the hell do NFL GMs and talent scouts not get it?

Skooby
08-17-2017, 07:05 PM
They did the same thing with EJ in 2014 when he sucked in the preseason...give him a few more series against backups to see if he can score a TD to get confidence back. Pointless then and pointless now. IF YOU ARE NOT NATURALLY ACCURATE, YOU CAN NEVER PLAY QB AT A HIGH-LEVEL IN THE NFL!!! Christ, I know this, and watch every game in a state that vacillates between half-drunk to fully ****-faced. How the hell do NFL GMs and talent scouts not get it?

It's simply crazy, the announcers said the Bills are very high on Peterman.

jamze132
08-18-2017, 05:15 AM
Accuracy. You either have it or you don't. Fundamentals can only take you so far.

Ingtar33
08-18-2017, 08:40 AM
funny how trading away a QB's no.1 target for a pile of beans will cause them to run into issues.

this is exactly how TT looks whenever Watkins isn't in the lineup. Seem to recall it did the same thing to Aaron Rodgers when Jordy Nelson went down. He never looked right until Nelson came back again the next year. Not everyone is tom brady. Most QBs depend on some chemistry with their WRs. No one at WR slotted for the top 3 was on this team last year.

Still TT is what he is. a Limited guy.

DraftBoy
08-18-2017, 08:45 AM
funny how trading away a QB's no.1 target for a pile of beans will cause them to run into issues.

this is exactly how TT looks whenever Watkins isn't in the lineup. Seem to recall it did the same thing to Aaron Rodgers when Jordy Nelson went down. He never looked right until Nelson came back again the next year. Not everyone is tom brady. Most QBs depend on some chemistry with their WRs. No one at WR slotted for the top 3 was on this team last year.

Still TT is what he is. a Limited guy.

Looked like Tyrod was forcing the ball a lot more last night due to that lack of familiarity. However, I have no idea what he was thinking on that 2nd pick.

Bill Cody
08-18-2017, 09:05 AM
this is exactly how TT looks whenever Watkins isn't in the lineup.

If that's true TT is in big trouble. Because Sammy Watkins isn't walking through that door.