It is Looking More & More That My Dream 3-13 2017 Season is Very Doable

This is just what we need.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: It is Looking More & More That My Dream 3-13 2017 Season is Very Doable

Originally posted by SpikedLemonade View Post
    This is just what we need.
    We will get killed weekly if Tyrod starts, he looks like a complete fool.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
      • Sep 2009

3 is too much, but ill trust the process

Comment

• Novacane
        • Jul 2002

Looks VERY doable.

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
          Making Spirits Bright
          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown View Post
          He must not be listening to TJ Yates during their 1 on 1 mentoring sessions.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
            • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Joe Fo Sho View Post
            He must not be listening to TJ Yates during their 1 on 1 mentoring sessions.
            LOL!!!

Comment

• Homegrown
              Havin' a ball ... rollin' to the bottom
              • Jul 2008

Bills will be lucky to cover the spread in 3 games , let alone win 3 games

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                • Jun 2024

The score is 13-3 and we will go 3-13 -- COINCIDENCE?

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                  Skoobasaurus-Rex
                  • Oct 2011

13-6, Peterman with some amazing throws got us downfield. Not with his feet but actually QB throws.

Comment

• djjimkelly
                    • Apr 2003

tyrod sucks anyone who thinks otherwise should be tarred and feathered

Comment

• Arm of Harm
                      • Dec 2015

Excellent. Start him all 16 games. Tank the season. Draft in the top 3. Take a QB, and use all our extra picks to build around him.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                        Skoobasaurus-Rex
                        • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arm of Harm View Post
                        Excellent. Start him all 16 games. Tank the season. Draft in the top 3. Take a QB, and use all our extra picks to build around him.
                        Or Peterman is the **** and we roll big into the draft.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

Either way it is a win-win and we contend in 2019.

Comment

• Arm of Harm
                            • Dec 2015

True. But even then I'd still take a QB. If Peterman's (hypothetical) rookie success proves to be a flash in the pan, then you have a top-3 overall pick as your true QB of the future.

What happens if both Peterman and the top-3 QB prove to be really good? You trade one away. The Patriots got a first rounder for Matt Cassell. The Broncos got two first rounders, Kyle Orton, and some other stuff for Jay Cutler. Having one good QB too many on the roster is never a bad thing, because there's always someone willing to trade for a good young QB. Or even a young QB who's shown possible signs of being good. The Jacksonville Jaguars got a first and a fourth for trading away Rob Johnson.

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                              • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Arm of Harm View Post
                              True. But even then I'd still take a QB. If Peterman's (hypothetical) rookie success proves to be a flash in the pan, then you have a top-3 overall pick as your true QB of the future.

What happens if both Peterman and the top-3 QB prove to be really good? You trade one away. The Patriots got a first rounder for Matt Cassell. The Broncos got two first rounders, Kyle Orton, and some other stuff for Jay Cutler. Having one good QB too many on the roster is never a bad thing, because there's always someone willing to trade for a good young QB. Or even a young QB who's shown possible signs of being good. The Jacksonville Jaguars got a first and a fourth for trading away Rob Johnson.
                              I am good with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X