PDA

View Full Version : Will the coaches look at the OL?

endzone
08-17-2017, 09:53 PM
The offensive line of the Bills IS offensive. Richie is the only player that could start on other NFL teams. Wood and Miller can't pass block. They get run over by a decent rush. Why is Henderson starting at LT ? He's terrible and is suspended for the beginning of the season. Get someone else in the position in the event Glenn can't play. Is the roster that weak?

I have a feeling the 'new' Bills regime will see through these guys and make changes!

Turf
08-17-2017, 10:24 PM
We have serious depth issues at LT.

Mace
08-17-2017, 10:30 PM
They'd better or it will be a long year. The depth looks feeble. Really feeble.

SpikedLemonade
08-18-2017, 02:54 AM
The offensive line of the Bills IS offensive. Richie is the only player that could start on other NFL teams. Wood and Miller can't pass block. They get run over by a decent rush. Why is Henderson starting at LT ? He's terrible and is suspended for the beginning of the season. Get someone else in the position in the event Glenn can't play. Is the roster that weak?

I have a feeling the 'new' Bills regime will see through these guys and make changes!
Posters criticize me for going on and on annually about the importance of a good OL and how the Bills have woefully underinvested in the OL during this play-off drought however the results are clearly evident.

Hopefully, Peterman is our Messiah and we can use that wealth of 2018 draft picks to really build a real NFL OL.

Topas
08-18-2017, 03:55 AM
They'd better or it will be a long year. The depth looks feeble. Really feeble.

Well, I am not that concerned about our depth. I am concerned about our starters! The good news is that if a starter gets injured there is basically no drop off to our backups :)

YardRat
08-18-2017, 06:21 AM
I'd feel slightly better if Dawkins was catching on quicker.

JoeMama
08-18-2017, 07:11 AM
Love Seantrel Henderson on the right side. Hate him on the left side.

Say what you will about Cyrus Kouandjio and the little meltdown he had in the offseason, but at least he played passably well in reserve at LT (which I admit I found surprising since I wasn't a huge fan to begin with).

Jan Reimers
08-18-2017, 07:25 AM
Since Henderson - who has played poorly at LT - will have to sit the first 5 games, he should not be playing there with the starters. We should move Mills over to LT and put Dawkins at RT. We need to pray that Glenn gets healthy, and scour the waiver wire as cuts are made. I like the interior, but we need help at tackle.

justasportsfan
08-18-2017, 10:16 AM
Relax people!!! we have several draft picks and we can get rid of Peterman , Shady, Incognito , Glenn, Zay Jones, Tre' White to acquire more draft picks.

sukie
08-18-2017, 10:20 AM
Posters criticize me for going on and on annually about the importance of a good OL and how the Bills have woefully underinvested in the OL during this play-off drought however the results are clearly evident.

Hopefully, Peterman is our Messiah and we can use that wealth of 2018 draft picks to really build a real NFL OL.
We get on you for being Canadian and having an ass of an army.

kingJofNYC
08-18-2017, 10:30 AM
Groy was perfect in pass pro the other day, guy is a gem. When our left side is healthy it's one of the better sides, but our right is junk. Dawkins isn't ready, Seantrel is nothing to write home about, Mills should be cut. Curious about Ola, looks good at times, more of a guard. Need to dump Vlad, he's worthless.

DraftBoy
08-18-2017, 10:59 AM
I'd feel slightly better if Dawkins was catching on quicker.

He had a couple of moments last night where he was really good, but otherwise it was a rough night for him. I'm really starting to question how much longer they look at him as an OT before moving him inside. His feet are a mess right now.

Forward_Lateral
08-18-2017, 06:08 PM
They can look at the OL all they want. It looks like the same pile of turds from every angle.

swiper
08-19-2017, 05:55 AM
Groy was perfect in pass pro the other day, guy is a gem. When our left side is healthy it's one of the better sides, but our right is junk. Dawkins isn't ready, Seantrel is nothing to write home about, Mills should be cut. Curious about Ola, looks good at times, more of a guard. Need to dump Vlad, he's worthless.

This.

From yesterday:

He also won't move Dion Dawkins to left tackle yet despite the ongoing injury issues with Cordy Glenn and the looming suspension for Seantrel Henderson. However when they took the field Jordan Mills did not practice and Dawkins was at left tackle and Henderson at right tackle.

IIRC, Cordy Glenn was initially put at right tackle and didn't look that good. When he was moved to left he looked much better. Maybe we can hope the same for Dawkins. The right side of the line looks meh. Whaley really failed at drafting offensive players.

MattyNH
08-19-2017, 06:32 AM
The idea that Incongito is the only guy who can start on another team is totally ridiculous. Glenn an Wood would easily start on most teams. Maybe some of the other guys too. What do we think, only the Bills have OL issues? This team lead the league in rushing with this awful OL, how in the world can that happen? There are definitely issues at T after Glenn but there are a lot of holes on this team.

swiper
08-19-2017, 06:54 AM
The idea that Incongito is the only guy who can start on another team is totally ridiculous. Glenn an Wood would easily start on most teams. Maybe some of the other guys too. What do we think, only the Bills have OL issues? This team lead the league in rushing with this awful OL, how in the world can that happen? There are definitely issues at T after Glenn but there are a lot of holes on this team.

I suspect they as the final cuts come along they will cut Ducasse and pick-up a waiver-claim upgrade. But outside of that I wouldn't expect them to do too much until the next draft. Hopefully Dawkins will come along and not be the next Ed Wang.

SpikedLemonade
08-19-2017, 09:48 AM
We get on you for being Canadian and having an ass of an army.

All of us Canadians have "an ass of an army".

If all 36 million of were to co-ordinate a simultaneous crap and flush, Florida would be a ****ehole.....wait...it already is.