PDA

View Full Version : SC's 41 Man Roster

Scumbag College
08-17-2017, 09:59 PM
I think that 41 guys are locks as of right now:

QB- Tyrod, Peterman.

That last Yates throw was just about all I needed to see from him but if the Bills keep three QB's, I wouldn't be shocked if they get a cut after other teams settle their 53.

RB/FB- Shady, J. Williams, Toldert, DiMarco.

I want to give the last spot to Banyard, but I just can't after the fumble and inconsistent play. Then I want to give it to T. Smith, but that Fourth Down drop last week was inexcusable. Maybe another spot the Bills get a guy after cutdown.

WR- Zay, Boldin, Matthews.

Streater would be a no brainer but that foot injury looked bad. Philly Brown is solid, but not spectacular. Tate is our best KR but gives us nothing in the passing game. Holmes has looked like a subpar receiver. Dez has been contributing on ST, but it's been 2+ years of nothing from him. UDFA Shorts and Reilly are looking good...wouldn't be shocked if one of those guys are on the Opening Day roster. But both could be stashed on the PS.

TE- Clay, O'Leary

Logan Thomas has shown nothing, Saxton and Croom are nice candidates for the PS. Another place that Beane might be checking the Waiver Wire on Cutdown day.

OL- Glenn, Incognito, Wood, Miller, Dawkins, Groy, Mills

Ducasse has looked beyond awful. Mills has too but we might be stuck with him as a backup until Henderson gets back from suspension. Maybe Mudge or Ola stays. Again, look for the Bills to look at Waiver Wire guys.

DE- Lawson, Hughes, Yarbrough

I like Valles out of the rest of the DEs but he's not all that great. Davis looks below average. If a UDFA like Metz or White comes on they have a real chance to stick.

DT- Dareus, K Williams, Washington, Worthy

I almost put Coleman on instead of Worthy. I like Coleman but I think he's cut in a numbers game.

LB- Humber, Lorax, P, Brown, Milano, Hodges, Ragland, Vallejo

I think Ragland has a place on this team in short yardage packages.

CB- White, Gaines, Wright, Johnson, Seymour

I think these five stay for sure...maybe a 6th but I'm not sold on any others that are here now

S- Hyde, Pryor, Elston

Rambo has been injured, Gray and Powell are OK but not sure if there aren't other guys that could come in after cutdowns and be better.

ST- Hauschka, Schmidt, Ferguson

Schmidt has looked good so far. Rehkow might be a PS spot if Schmidt starts looking like he did last year.

Other than DL and CB, still a bunch of spots that are open on this team. I think that there will be at least 5 or 6 guys not on the team now that'll be on the Opening Day roster.

YardRat
08-18-2017, 06:27 AM
That's 43.

I'd be really surprised if they kept that many LBers, IMO they go light on numbers for the 'backers in favor of dbacks and dline.