PDA

View Full Version : Stop the nail-biting about Peterman starting PS games please.

stuckincincy
08-18-2017, 11:16 PM
"GEORGETOWN, Ky. -- The Cincinnati Bengals are wasting no time getting the Andy Dalton era underway.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Dalton will be the starter at quarterback in Cincinnati's preseason opener Friday night against the Detroit Lions. It could be the first of many starts for Dalton in a Bengals uniform. He was drafted in the second round in April to replace veteran Carson Palmer, who demanded to be traded and subsequently retired."...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/trainingcamp11/story/_/id/6845835/cincinnati-bengals-rookie-qb-andy-dalton-start-preseason-opener

Training camp is now an NFLPA joke. PS games are what camp used to be.

Start Petersen and give him 3 quarters the next two games.

They need to know if he's legit or if he is just looking good against scrubs who will be axed.

ICRockets
08-18-2017, 11:25 PM
"I want the Bills to start this rookie SO ****ING BADLY, you guys! I don't know his name, but HE NEEDS TO START!!"

stuckincincy
08-18-2017, 11:46 PM
Heh - thanks for monitoring my posts and ridiculing my spelling error at 12:57 AM!

No possibility of correcting such ,since I failed to notice my error, and the beyond-idiotic 10 minute edit limit imposed by this site kicked in

Mods - can ya help me?

POTLAND PSILBYLO
08-19-2017, 12:03 AM
Don't help him! Let him wallow in shame.

stuckincincy
08-19-2017, 12:15 AM

No.

He is my friend.

Mace
08-19-2017, 02:01 AM
Or maybe you should start a 3rd thread with the same info because you hit your head and it made you too impatient to be concerned how the enter key works.

BertSquirtgum
08-19-2017, 03:18 AM
Originally Posted by stuckincincy http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php?p=4356641#post4356641)
Heh - thanks for monitoring my posts and ridiculing my spelling error at 12:57 AM!

No possibility of correcting such ,since I failed to notice my error, and the beyond-idiotic 10 minute edit limit imposed by this site kicked in

Mods - can ya help me?

I always wondered why there is a stupid 10 minute limit for editing posts. So so so ******ed.

ICRockets
08-19-2017, 03:24 AM
I always wondered why there is a stupid 10 minute limit for editing posts. So so so ******ed.

What is so difficult to understand about it? You need to give a short window for people to correct grammatical, rhetorical, or formatting errors. You can't give a longer window or people will simply edit posts to remove content that would discredit or embarrass them in an argument.

Skooby
08-19-2017, 04:11 AM
What is so difficult to understand about it? You need to give a short window for people to correct grammatical, rhetorical, or formatting errors. You can't give a longer window or people will simply edit posts to remove content that would discredit or embarrass them in an argument.

Do you troll the board all night ?? For Christ Sakes man....

- - - Updated - - -

Agreed, there's a preview button for this reason & it has unlimited time.

YardRat
08-19-2017, 04:50 AM
thread title edited

swiper
08-19-2017, 05:40 AM
Taylor, who nobody seems to like any more (for the record I never did), needs the work in the next two games. The Bills have publicly committed to him. Peterman is too raw to throw in as a rookie. Those suggesting it are just stupid. Aaron Rodgers sat behind Brett Favre for 3 seasons.

With the poor o-line the result would be getting that rookie hurt. Let him hold the clipboard, watch and learn.

Novacane
08-19-2017, 06:54 AM
Why are you always so confrontational ICRockets? You need to get laid.

swiper
08-19-2017, 06:55 AM

:rofl:

JoeMama
08-19-2017, 07:52 AM
I think somebody was enjoying some adult beverages last night!

GreedoII
08-19-2017, 09:29 AM
the future QB isn't on the roster so it really doesn't matter. Peterman is the next Frank Reich.

HHURRICANE
08-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Peterman is intriguing. I'm totally good with trading Tyrod.

Forward_Lateral
08-19-2017, 11:42 AM

I think he broke both of his hands, and his dog is sick

POTLAND PSILBYLO
08-19-2017, 08:24 PM
Lol

stuckincincy
08-19-2017, 09:43 PM
I think somebody was enjoying some adult beverages last night!

:cheers:

SpikedLemonade
08-20-2017, 06:26 AM
"GEORGETOWN, Ky. -- The Cincinnati Bengals are wasting no time getting the Andy Dalton era underway.

Bengals coach Marvin Lewis said Dalton will be the starter at quarterback in Cincinnati's preseason opener Friday night against the Detroit Lions. It could be the first of many starts for Dalton in a Bengals uniform. He was drafted in the second round in April to replace veteran Carson Palmer, who demanded to be traded and subsequently retired."...

http://www.espn.com/nfl/trainingcamp11/story/_/id/6845835/cincinnati-bengals-rookie-qb-andy-dalton-start-preseason-opener

Training camp is now an NFLPA joke. PS games are what camp used to be.

Start Petersen and give him 3 quarters the next two games.

They need to know if he's legit or if he is just looking good against scrubs who will be axed.

I could NOT agree more.

SpikedLemonade
08-20-2017, 06:30 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfmd8Ekw1kM

- - - Updated - - -

Should we start a crowd funder?

Arm of Harm
08-21-2017, 09:47 PM
Taylor, who nobody seems to like any more (for the record I never did), needs the work in the next two games. The Bills have publicly committed to him. Peterman is too raw to throw in as a rookie. Those suggesting it are just stupid. Aaron Rodgers sat behind Brett Favre for 3 seasons.

With the poor o-line the result would be getting that rookie hurt. Let him hold the clipboard, watch and learn.

If the Bills keep Taylor, they should start him. And, they should hope to get the same Tyrod Taylor we saw in the Eagles game. Tank the season, get the first overall pick. (Very achievable with the Taylor we saw against the Eagles.) Use the first overall pick on a QB.

Worst case, both Peterman and the first overall pick turn out to be good QBs, at which point you trade one of them away.