PDA

View Full Version : Trade partners for Tyrod Taylor are lining up

Skooby
08-20-2017, 11:12 AM
Teams want him as a backup QB only and are only offer a 4th for him is what I'm hearing.

Turf
08-20-2017, 11:20 AM
Out of ignorant curiosity, how are you hearing this and how are you so well connected.

YardRat
08-20-2017, 11:31 AM
If trading Tyrod is a consideration, wait until somebody's starter goes down. It's a buyer's market right now, we should get more than a fourth.

SpikedLemonade
08-20-2017, 11:36 AM
Out of ignorant curiosity, how are you hearing this and how are you so well connected.

Jesus.....leave Mitchthe*****TM alone.

Mitch is speaking Truth to Power.

Why do you Haters have to hate?

SpikedLemonade
08-20-2017, 11:44 AM
If trading Tyrod is a consideration, wait until somebody's starter goes down. It's a buyer's market right now, we should get more than a fourth.
WTF?

What are you thinking?

A 2nd round pick?

swiper
08-20-2017, 11:47 AM

You didn't see the Photoshopped pic of him golfing with Beane?

feldspar
08-20-2017, 11:52 AM
Teams want him as a backup QB only and are only offer a 4th for him is what I'm hearing.

I heard some things about you too, Skooby

Skooby
08-20-2017, 12:13 PM
Friends of the team, I live in a well-connected town. I got taunted about it last night about all the years we missed the playoffs & our "QB starter" value is a 4th round pick when they called around to shop him. We're starting a back up at best. It's pretty sad, actually indefensible.

Goobylal
08-20-2017, 12:27 PM
Any word on if they're shopping Shady?

Cali512
08-20-2017, 12:52 PM
Friends of the team, I live in a well-connected town. I got taunted about it last night about all the years we missed the playoffs & our "QB starter" value is a 4th round pick when they called around to shop him. We're starting a back up at best. It's pretty sad, actually indefensible.

Tyrod is a top 20-32 QB. So I think its defensible

Skooby
08-20-2017, 01:22 PM
Tyrod is a top 20-32 QB. So I think its defensible
So that translates into our record being somewhere between 0-16 to 5-11, wow I can't wait.

Goobylal
08-20-2017, 01:24 PM
I'd just assume trade TT and roll with Peterman. Do they have a starting OL they'd be willing to part with?

Skooby
08-20-2017, 01:26 PM
Any word on if they're shopping Shady?
I didn't ask and it didn't come up, so I'm not sure. My understanding is everyone is available at the right price this season.

Novacane
08-20-2017, 01:34 PM
I didn't ask and it didn't come up, so I'm not sure. My understanding is everyone is available at the right price this season.

Except Peterman!

camelcowboy
08-20-2017, 02:01 PM
Fake news

Albany,n.y.
08-20-2017, 02:13 PM
Peterman would give us a chance to outtank the Jets. If that means trading Tyrod before the season starts, I say go for it!

BillsImpossible
08-20-2017, 02:27 PM
I think Nate Peterman is a better NFL QB than Tyrod Taylor.

First team that offers a 3rd round pick (or a 4th with preconditions that could turn in to a 3rd rounder) wins the Tyrod Taylor sweepstakes.

Taylor's contract is very favorable to making a trade.

The Bills may as well trade him now and get something for him instead of nothing.

Kind of like trading Sammy Watkins, the Bills got a high draft pick instead getting nothing in return.

Jacksonville? Will Doug Marrone and Tom Coughlin make the move? They can keep Bortles, I want nothing to do with that contract.

ICRockets
08-20-2017, 02:53 PM
We're not trading Tyrod before the season you ****ing morons.

Goobylal
08-20-2017, 02:58 PM

I'd only trade Shady for a 1st rounder. And I doubt anyone would do that deal.

feldspar
08-20-2017, 03:01 PM
I think Nate Peterman is a better NFL QB than Tyrod Taylor.

Give it a rest, already.

Peterman was just promoted to 2nd-string. Has he even practiced with the starters? He's never played against NFL starters, has he?

Don't blow your load. Peterman has played with and against backups, and has completed about half of his passes in brief appearances in preseason games. Peterman may (or may not) end up being better than Taylor, but there is no way in hell you can make that claim now.

A Taylor trade would be idiotic.

Typ0
08-20-2017, 05:02 PM
Give it a rest, already.

Peterman was just promoted to 2nd-string. Has he even practiced with the starters? He's never played against NFL starters, has he?

Don't blow your load. Peterman has played with and against backups, and has completed about half of his passes in brief appearances in preseason games. Peterman may (or may not) end up being better than Taylor, but there is no way in hell you can make that claim now.

Not really Taylor is not suited to the offense they want to run. Either they plan on trading him or they are idiots....please tell me he is being traded.

kscdogbillsfan1221
08-20-2017, 05:07 PM
Shoot. May as well get rid of shady and Ritchie now if that's the case.

swiper
08-20-2017, 05:11 PM
I don't want to give any sort of credence to Skooby's silly pronouncement, but there's this:

Cowboys growing concerned about Kellen Moore as No. 2 quarterback (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/20/cowboys-growing-concerned-about-kellen-moore-as-no-2-quarterback/)

BertSquirtgum
08-20-2017, 08:10 PM
Your dream lover might get traded you big fat fattie.

ICRockets
08-20-2017, 09:24 PM
Your dream lover might get traded you big fat fattie.

If you don't like me, why did you follow my lead by posting a personal pic as your avatar?

Mouldsie
08-20-2017, 10:15 PM
Give it a rest, already.

Only if you buy the BS about trying to win now. There's no way that is what they are trying to do. Team was deflated after the Watkins trade. They are playing for their jobs of course but that's a little less motivating

Skooby
08-21-2017, 03:31 AM
but there's this:

Cowboys growing concerned about Kellen Moore as No. 2 quarterback (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/20/cowboys-growing-concerned-about-kellen-moore-as-no-2-quarterback/)
They're most likely to consider giving up a 2nd because it's probably going to be late round, so it makes major sense.

Skooby
08-21-2017, 03:33 AM
Not really Taylor is not suited to the offense they want to run. Either they plan on trading him or they are idiots....please tell me he is being traded.

Tyrod is the opposite of a pocket passer and is being showcased for value, any second round pick and he's gone.

SpikedLemonade
08-21-2017, 05:59 AM
If we get a 3rd round pick, he's gone.

Cali512
08-21-2017, 09:07 AM
Dallas makes sense. Good OL, QB is already around the same stature, doesn't really need picks, can afford Tyrod

Scumbag College
08-21-2017, 09:21 AM
I can't remember a team trading their starting QB a few weeks before Opening Day in my 30+ years of paying attention to football. I just don't see it happening.

Skooby
08-21-2017, 09:46 AM
I can't remember a team trading their starting QB a few weeks before Opening Day in my 30+ years of paying attention to football. I just don't see it happening.
Like a team benching a starting healthy NFL QB that got them to the playoffs ??

ticatfan
08-21-2017, 09:49 AM
If trading Tyrod is a consideration, wait until somebody's starter goes down. It's a buyer's market right now, we should get more than a fourth.That is when Kap gets a job.

Bill Cody
08-21-2017, 10:08 AM
Dallas is a SB contender. A 3rd from them is near the bottom of the round but that's about the best we're going to do if we shopped Taylor. I don't see us netting a 2nd. And I'm skeptical we're shopping him at this point but that could change after the Baltimore game depending on how they both look.

SpikedLemonade
08-21-2017, 10:18 AM
Dallas is a SB contender. A 3rd from them is near the bottom of the round but that's about the best we're going to do if we shopped Taylor. I don't see us netting a 2nd. And I'm skeptical we're shopping him at this point but that could change after the Baltimore game depending on how they both look.
If the Cowboys make that offer, the Bills should take it and run away laughing.

Bill Cody
08-21-2017, 10:25 AM
If the Cowboys make that offer, the Bills should take it and run away laughing.

I agree we should take it but I think that a late third isn't really a reason to chortle about making a heist. That's a fair deal for them too. I think Taylor would look pretty good behind that line in Dallas, any QB with half decent talent would. TT isn't garbage he's just exceptionally mediocre. But you look at some of the backups they've had in Dallas the past few years (not last year they had Romo) and they've lost almost all of those games with the backup. If Taylor went say 3-1 for them if Dak got hurt for 4 games he'd be worth a late third. But you're not giving a 2nd for insurance.

Yasgur's Farm
08-21-2017, 10:53 AM
Bills will wait for desperate team with starter injured IMO... Ravens, Colts, etc

Mr. Miyagi
08-21-2017, 10:59 AM
On one hand, it's very hard for a QB to go to a new team just before the season and be remotely successful, regardless of whether the Bills have interest or not.

On the other hand, look at Sam Bradford and now Cutler. Put comes to shove it can happen.

Tyrod isn't have a great preseason thus far, but it doesn't mean he has to go immediately. Man you people have such as super short leash. This ain't fantasy football. You can't just shuffle things around like that based on a couple preseason games with no game planning.

Albany,n.y.
08-21-2017, 11:34 AM

The Eagles did it last year.

Bill Cody
08-21-2017, 11:36 AM
On one hand, it's very hard for a QB to go to a new team just before the season and be remotely successful, regardless of whether the Bills have interest or not.

On the other hand, look at Sam Bradford and now Cutler. Put comes to shove it can happen.

Tyrod isn't have a great preseason thus far, but it doesn't mean he has to go immediately. Man you people have such as super short leash. This ain't fantasy football. You can't just shuffle things around like that based on a couple preseason games with no game planning.

I really doubt in the premise of this thread. I don't believe anyone is "lining up" for TT. And Peterman is not really ready to go, I think the coaches know that. But I think the coaches have also likely concluded that TT is not the long term answer here. And that the 2017 Bills are not a playoff team. So when/if the phone rings the Bills are certainly not hanging up the line. Just as long as people understand we're not going to give the guy away, no reason to, nor are we going to get blown away by any offers regardless of team need I think we're good here.

Figster
08-21-2017, 12:02 PM
Give it a rest, already.

Big Taylor fan here, but if the organization has determined T T is not part of the future I'm not sure trading Taylor now is such a bad idea in my humble opinion.

(Its not something I want)

Arm of Harm
08-21-2017, 09:39 PM

Several factors to bear in mind:

1) Taylor is having an abysmal preseason.
2) At the end of the season, the Bills will have to renegotiate his contract or release him. His current deal insanely overcompensates him (http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/buffalo-bills/tyrod-taylor-7899/) for 2018.
3) He is not a good fit for this offense. His strengths are running the ball, rolling out and passing it to whomever is open, and the deep ball. This offense deemphasizes all three of those things in favor of short, quick passes.

I'd much rather have a third round pick than a mediocre QB who's likely going into his last year as a Bill. The Bills would be foolish to keep him, unless they plan to start him. And the Bills would be foolish to start him, unless they plan to tank the season.

Turf
08-21-2017, 09:59 PM
Only the Bills could enter a race winding through city streets with an Indy 500 car. I hate losing but this has to happen. Sad part is the AFC East is so bad we could almost win it.

HAMMER
08-21-2017, 10:11 PM
Only the Bills could enter a race winding through city streets with an Indy 500 car. I hate losing but this has to happen. Sad part is the AFC East is so bad we could almost win it.

Riiiight. The world champs might have something to say about that.

justasportsfan
08-21-2017, 10:16 PM

How come none of your connected friends had you break the Sammy and Darby deals?

jamze132
08-21-2017, 10:58 PM

Ever heard of Tom Brady?

justasportsfan
08-22-2017, 10:31 AM
3) He is not a good fit for this offense. His strengths are running the ball, rolling out and passing it to whomever is open, and the deep ball. This offense deemphasizes all three of those things in favor of short, quick passes.

This.
Add to the fact that TT is not a quick thinker. If only Fitz were available , he would be fine in this system "AS A BACK UP"

Yasgur's Farm
08-22-2017, 12:10 PM
We're not trading Tyrod before the season you ****ing morons.No more instigating insults IC... This is fair warning.

Yasgur's Farm
08-22-2017, 12:27 PM
Nobody should be instigating him either.

Skooby
08-22-2017, 01:58 PM
Nobody should be instigating him either.
Keep it simple, got it.

sukie
08-22-2017, 02:00 PM
Moron is instigating?

Yasgur's Farm
08-22-2017, 02:53 PM
Calling people names is against TOS... Calling people F'g morons is instigating.
We normally give people plenty of slack here... But this is ongoing crap.

HAMMER
08-22-2017, 03:00 PM
Hey Mitch,

Where/who are the trading partners that are "lined up"?

sudzy
08-22-2017, 03:12 PM
No more instigating insults IC... This is fair warning.

You must have missed the rant, where IC explained, that his brain isn't wired like our, so it's OK for him throw out insults right off the bat. But, please watch what you say to him, because, he's incredibly sensitive.

Yasgur's Farm
08-22-2017, 03:14 PM
I assume you've carefully read the related posts here sudzy.

Figster
08-22-2017, 03:27 PM
Give it a rest, already.

Well this is the Buffalo Bills with the great puppet master Russ Brandan appearing to already be pulling the strings on McD/ Beane.

I could swear Beane's nose is getting longer...

Skooby
08-22-2017, 03:29 PM
Hey Mitch,

Where/who are the trading partners that are "lined up"?

We want a 2nd and they are all giving 4th rounders, Dallas / Eagles (potentially through a 3rd team) are in the mix from what I was told. Tyrod isn't long for Buffalo. Ragland is gone if we get anything around a late 4th round, Reggie is not going to make it here in the long run. I consider that the worst kept secret so I'm not starting a thread about that.

Just to be clear, we always talk to the Eagles about a trade so that's not really out of the norm. Dallas can't get Kap and be America's kneeling team, even though he's their best choice.

Mouldsie
08-22-2017, 03:33 PM
Any truth to the rumors of us entertaining offers for McCoy?

Yasgur's Farm
08-22-2017, 03:33 PM
I saw an article saying that Ragland for Indy's 2015 1st round WR would make sense.

Mouldsie
08-22-2017, 03:34 PM
Also, can you get me an interview?

Arm of Harm
08-22-2017, 04:03 PM

Let's hope so!

Skooby
08-22-2017, 04:12 PM
I saw an article saying that Ragland for Indy's 2015 1st round WR would make sense.

Yeah, I read that as well. It seems like a good idea, they mentioned about how Reggie fit much better with their team than ours and they are stacked at WR versus us so it made sense.

Skooby
08-22-2017, 04:13 PM
McCoy is our best player, so it's have to be someone's soul or a very early pick.

Night Train
08-22-2017, 05:44 PM
What about Dareus, Hughes and Zay Jones ?

Let's continue with the thread of made up nonsense. :up: Very high school.

Arm of Harm
08-22-2017, 05:49 PM
McCoy is our best player, so it's have to be someone's soul or a very early pick.

McCoy's short-term value is high. No question there. But he's an aging player at a position not noted for longevity. So his likely value in three or four years is low. He's the perfect player for a team in win-now mode, especially if that team is in need of a running back.

The Bills should be looking to trade away players who have high short-term value, little to no long-term value. Why? Because this team is going to achieve absolutely nothing in the short-term, either with or without LeSean McCoy.

- The loss of McCoy represents short-term pain only. He will not be able to help this team over the long haul.
- The draft pick we'd be getting in exchange could help this team over the long haul. A solid, many year contributor to a playoff caliber team.
- Getting rid of McCoy might turn one or two would-be wins into losses. That of course helps our draft position. This benefit is in addition to the draft pick we'd be getting by trading him away.

kishoph
08-22-2017, 06:39 PM

What is a team willing to give up for a 29 year old RB ? As Arm of Harm mentions above it would most likely be a team that's in a position to win now, how many of those teams would be interested and what would they be willing to give in return ? I don't think it would much in the way of draft picks, I don't see a team giving up any 1st or 2nd rounders. McCoy is a special, but most of the teams in position to win a Championship are there because of their QB's, passing games and defenses.

sukie
08-23-2017, 11:53 AM
Calling people names is against TOS... Calling people F'g morons is instigating.
We normally give people plenty of slack here... But this is ongoing crap.

Where can a ****ing moron such as myself find this TOS? Ah found it. never mind.

Yasgur's Farm
08-23-2017, 12:11 PM
Just a reminder to all...

http://www.billszone.com/fanzone/showthread.php/12-Terms-Of-Conduct-and-Service

Terms-of-Service (ToS) - revised 4/18/2008

These apply to each and every moderator, poster, and staff member.

1. No pornographic, obscene, graphically disturbing material, or links to such material. The gauge used to determine such material is whether a person would get in trouble if the given image is displayed in a typical office environment, and/or whether an upstanding parent would be comfortable showing that image to a young child. If the answer is no to either question, it’s inappropriate.

2. No profanity or vulgarities, or attempts to bypass the language filter using alternate spellings of such words.

3. No racist, sexist, or other derogatory comments referring to sexual preference or orientation.

4. No Personal attacks or communication that is intended to harass, belittle, humiliate, embarrass, threaten or otherwise demean another poster. If you must vent towards a fellow poster as a result of words exchanged, you may do so via private communication such as e-mail. Veiled attacks directed at another poster and determined obvious by a Bills Zone staff member will be considered an attack. Failure to honor or oblige to requests to leave a poster alone by the said poster or a Bills Zone staff member will be considered a violation of this policy. Conversely, if you feel that your rights as a poster have been violated by another, contact a moderator or staff member with your concerns and we will assist you in resolving the issue.

5. No blatant or flagrant bashing of the site or message boards. Constructive criticism is encouraged and welcomed when it is made in the proper forum in the “Suggestions” area.

6. No spam.

7. No advertisements without prior approval by site management.

8. No Flames (or posts intended to harassingly antagonize a fellow poster). See Rule 4.

9. No posting of entire articles/copyrighted material. Posts containing news stories/article segments must also include a URL link to the article where it is originally published at the minimum.

10. Moderators reserve the right to relocate, remove, or close any postings including but not limited to threads, posts, messages, and images that are deemed inappropriate by the Bills Zone staff in the greater interests of the message board.

11. Failure to adhere to the Terms of Service will be considered grounds for immediate disciplinary action, including the loss of posting privileges overall or in any particular threads and permanent banning. The Zone will make every reasonable attempt to warn users of TOS violation(s) via PM (private message) and/or the e-mail that the user provided at time of their registration.

12. Any disagreement with actions taken by the Bills Zone staff may be discussed and appealed privately with the individual or other staff members. Any grievances aired out in the public forums may be considered personal attacks, flagrant bashing of the site, spam, or flames, as indicted in Rules 4, 5, 6, and 8 above.

13. Any disciplinary actions taken are directed towards the individual offender, not the username. Re-registering under a different username is considered an attempt to circumvent the disciplinary action and may result in further loss of privileges.

14. Have fun.

sukie
08-23-2017, 01:37 PM
Sorry all, I brought the TOS posting out.

Turf
08-23-2017, 07:38 PM
If you followed the TOS there'd be 7 people left in here.

Skooby
08-23-2017, 08:21 PM
If you followed the TOS there'd be 7 people left in here.
6 MODS and Historian.

justasportsfan
08-23-2017, 09:03 PM
Sorry all, I brought the TOS posting out.
More on.

stuckincincy
08-23-2017, 09:47 PM
6 MODS and Historian.

Just for laughs, check out the "NO TOS ZONE" section that still exists.

It was (still is) restricted to paying members, back when when using curse words were frowned upon and a ban -able offense.

Join the No TOS Zone" and you could swear..

:zonelunch

What goes on here today has left the No TOS Zone in the dust. :kid: :surf:

Skooby
08-23-2017, 09:54 PM
Just for laughs, check out the "NO TOS ZONE" section that still exists.

It was (still is) restricted to paying members, back when when using curse words were frowned upon and a ban -able offense.

Join the No TOS Zone" and you could swear..

:zonelunch

What goes on here today has left the No TOS Zone in the dust. :kid: :surf:

I am owed ~$10 Billion in Zonebucks, so I know pain baby.

Mace
08-23-2017, 10:09 PM
I refuse to sully my spats with such specious perspicacity, objecting to ostentatious audacity.

Maybe next time though, so it's all good.

Scumbag College
08-23-2017, 10:34 PM
I don't want to scroll up to the top of the page...what was this thread originally about?

stuckincincy
08-24-2017, 12:03 AM
I am owed ~$10 Billion in Zonebucks, so I know pain baby.

Become a Gold Member in support of this site, by forking over fifty bucks to support its' continuing existence. Then you get to access the no tos section, where your lost Zonebucks may reside.

swiper
08-24-2017, 04:28 AM
LOL @ this thread. IC crashes directly in to Yasgur, who likes to defend the tos only in threads that he starts. Why don't you amend the tos to stop such outrageous responses by stopping posters like skooby, BI and Finger of Harm from coming here and posting outrageous falsehoods. This place would be a much better place.

Skooby
08-24-2017, 04:48 AM
LOL @ this thread. IC crashes directly in to Yasgur, who likes to defend the tos only in threads that he starts. Why don't you amend the tos to stop such outrageous responses by stopping posters like skooby, BI and Finger of Harm from coming here and posting outrageous falsehoods. This place would be a much better place.
Wait, falsehoods ?? I give you specific details of what happens and I get sent to spam. I even just subtly told you what the Sabres offered Jack Eichel Annually in one thread that I didn't even start it, yet it's a falsehood until you read about it at some point later. Trump tells you what's a lie, the press tries to discredit it and then we all come to find out the press lied. So then the press makes up a new story, which is another falsehood. That's the proper application of your term, try to get it clear in your head.

Skooby
08-24-2017, 04:50 AM
Become a Gold Member in support of this site, by forking over fifty bucks to support its' continuing existence. Then you get to access the no tos section, where your lost Zonebucks may reside.
Confederate money has more value now.

swiper
08-24-2017, 05:25 AM
Wait, falsehoods ?? I give you specific details of what happens and I get sent to spam. I even just subtly told you what the Sabres offered Jack Eichel Annually in one thread that I didn't even start it, yet it's a falsehood until you read about it at some point later. Trump tells you what's a lie, the press tries to discredit it and then we all come to find out the press lied. So then the press makes up a new story, which is another falsehood. That's the proper application of your term, try to get it clear in your head.

Oh it's quite clear in my head. You are the same old Skooby who hears rumors in the neighborhood way down in South Florida.

:monkeyp:

But we're all sure you'll keep trying. It's one of the constants here.

YardRat
08-24-2017, 06:08 AM
Adults should be able to consider and discuss different topics, and different viewpoints, without too many restrictions and a little bit of self-restraint, and respect. There are more than a few around here that can't handle it and should stick to facebook with the rest of their 14 year old friends, giggling about others misfortunes, calling them names, etc etc...but it should be of their own volition, not because they were treated differently than their peers.

The 'rules' should be pretty simple...you are an adult, act like one.

ICRockets
08-24-2017, 07:30 AM
No more instigating insults IC... This is fair warning.

If people don't want to be called stupid, they should refrain from posting things I would call stupid.

SpikedLemonade
08-24-2017, 07:32 AM
If people don't want to be called stupid, they should refrain from posting things I would call stupid.

I am NOT comfortable with this post.

ICRockets
08-24-2017, 08:36 AM
I am NOT comfortable with this post.

You realize this is more homage than troll at this point, right?

Skooby
08-24-2017, 09:29 AM
Did it ever dawn on you that you are the one that doesn't understand & cant get past yourself ?

Goobylal
08-24-2017, 09:30 AM

Who made you the arbiter?

SpikedLemonade
08-24-2017, 10:01 AM
You realize this is more homage than troll at this point, right?

Whatever assists you with your condition.

justasportsfan
08-24-2017, 10:06 AM
If people don't want to be called stupid, they should refrain from posting things I would call stupid.:stupid:

SpikedLemonade
08-24-2017, 10:08 AM

Mental illness did according to ICR.

With all due respect to the Moderators here who I believe do an outstanding job, this is NOT a TOS issue.

It is a healthcare system issue -- Why can't an individual in your country easily access mental health professionals such that he/she does NOT need to attempt to seek daily therapy on a predominantly Buffalo Bills Message Board?

Skooby
08-24-2017, 11:39 AM
Aren't we all a little off here, following this perpetually losing franchise is close to insanity so let's not throw stones in a glass house.

Joe Fo Sho
08-24-2017, 11:48 AM
Aren't we all a little off here

Yes, but some more than others.

swiper
08-24-2017, 12:48 PM

Because, Lord knows, he makes many posts that I consider stupid.

No one pays attention to the golden rule: attack the post not the poster.

Bill Cody
08-24-2017, 03:10 PM
Why can't an individual in your country easily access mental health professionals such that he/she does NOT need to attempt to seek daily therapy on a predominantly Buffalo Bills Message Board?

why is being a total dick therapeutic?

SpikedLemonade
08-24-2017, 05:26 PM
why is being a total dick therapeutic?

I cannot answer that question.

I have a B.A., LL.B. and a M.B.A. which does NOT qualify me to diagnose mental illness NOR address issues in that field. If you had economic, legal or management questions, I would feel comfortable answering competently.

If you had questions about the anus, rectum or lower colon, I cannot answer those questions either.

For those questions, please ask Swiper.