Dirt_Pay
08-22-2017, 06:57 PM
It just sucks.

Night Train
08-22-2017, 06:59 PM
It's like reading a Grisham novel.

YardRat
08-22-2017, 07:03 PM
I had to check to see if this was posted in the football forum, or the hockey forum.

BillsImpossible
08-22-2017, 07:22 PM
I've enjoyed the last 17 years of watching the Bills suck.

Friends, family, going to the game with your kids, or staying home alone while drinking too much and having way more fun than a man should have by himself on a Sunday afternoon...never gets old win or lose.

Just be happy that you're not a Cleveland Browns or Detroit Lions or Minnesota Vikings or Kansas City Chiefs or Miami Dolphins or New York Jets or Cincinnati Bengals or Tampa Bay Buccaneers or Los Angeles Rams or Los Angeles Chargers or Houston Texans or Jacksonville Jaguars or Tennessee Titans or Philadelphia Eagles or Chicago Bears or Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders or Arizona Cardinals or....Atlanta Falcons fan.

That would suck!

BillsImpossible
08-22-2017, 07:41 PM
I think most NFL fans would say that the Buffalo Bills are the best team that never won a Super Bowl.

At least we have a great, memorable past to remember and look back upon, unlike every other team that sucks too.

Kansas City? Len Dawson.

Miami? Dan Marino.

Cleveland? Jim Brown.

Detroit? ?

Joe Fo Sho
08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTem0Q7Nk0Q

jamze132
08-23-2017, 02:00 AM
This franchise is more like a Stephen King novel where some jackass superfan made a deal with a shaman and ****ed him over.

Generalissimus Gibby
08-23-2017, 03:52 AM
I think most NFL fans would say that the Buffalo Bills are the best team that never won a Super Bowl.

At least we have a great, memorable past to remember and look back upon, unlike every other team that sucks too.

Kansas City? Len Dawson.

Miami? Dan Marino.

Cleveland? Jim Brown.

Detroit? ?

Kansas City, Superbowl IV and going to Superbowl I. Len Dawson, Buck Buchanan, the selflessness of Joe Delaney, Hank Stram, and the most titles in AFL history

Miami? Still the holders of the only perfect season in NFL history, Don Shula the winningest coach in NFL history, the Killer Bees, the No Name Defense, Dan Marino

Cleveland Browns? Jim Brown, Paul Brown, Otto Graham, the Dawg Pound, Ozzie Newsome, the Kardiak Kids, Brian Sipe, and their 86 team should have went to the Superbowl and could have done better than the Broncos against the Giants that year

Detroit? Barry Sanders, Spielman, a very good run in the fifties.

Actually, I think there would be a lot of debate as to the best team to never win a superbowl. The Vikings of the Seventies were much like the Bills of the nineties a conference dynasty.

sukie
08-23-2017, 07:29 AM
I had to check to see if this was posted in the football forum, or the hockey forum.

Haha I also glanced to the right to see what forum.

Mr. Miyagi
08-23-2017, 10:57 AM
Amazing contribution to a new member on his second post. Keep the winners coming.

Skooby
08-23-2017, 01:17 PM
Amazing contribution to a new member on his second post. Keep the winners coming.
The clear and conciseness of the message is what startled me, it bridges all messages into one unique symbol of guidance.

sukie
08-23-2017, 01:48 PM
This thread needs to be a sticky so we can run it up to 243 pages by Dec.

This has HOF all over it. unlike the Bills players.

Bill Cody
08-23-2017, 02:25 PM
We don't suck. It all depends how high a bar you have. My bar is the Jets.:rockout:

DesertFox24
08-23-2017, 03:50 PM
You know what. After 17 years of trying to break the drought I would welcome a **** season.

That said only reason this season I will be remotely interested is if Peterman gets to play. I will still watch but I expect them to lose so my attention level will be equivalent to the game is on but I am walking around, no more pausing to go take a piss if you catch my drift.

I talked to my buddy who is browns fan today and I said you know what at least you get to watch Kizer, and yeah he probably sucks but you have the slim chance he is Russell or a Carr and then you get to use your six picks on players and not trading up to get a QB.

The Bills on the other hand are delusional in thinking Tyrod can be a franchise guy and lead us to a wild card, so we will not know what we have in Peterman until next year when he and a rookie are competing for the job. The worst part of that is if he Kirk Cousins the guy we pick and we wasted picks to move up to get the qb.

All that said Brandon Beane and Sean McDermott I feel actually have a plan and a vision to how they want to build the team. I do not like everything they have done but I will say I feel confident they are working towards a vision rather than flying by the seat of their pants. I really hope Terry gives them 5 years, but I have a bad feeling these guys may get canned after three years.

sudzy
08-23-2017, 04:08 PM
This thread needs to be a sticky so we can run it up to 243 pages by Dec.

This has HOF all over it. unlike the Bills players.

Someone should have started this thread 17 years ago.

alohabillsfan
08-23-2017, 04:21 PM
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=major+league+movie+who+are+these+****ing+guys&&view=detail&mid=190CE860878F8539EFAF190CE860878F8539EFAF&FORM=VRDGAR

sudzy
08-23-2017, 05:13 PM
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ZGBxDs-9-Gh9zoFlFoGXvAEsEs&pid=15.1

swiper
08-23-2017, 05:51 PM

Kansas City? Len Dawson.

Miami? Dan Marino.

Cleveland? Jim Brown.

Detroit? Dick Jauron

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

But really - Barry Sanders.

swiper
08-23-2017, 05:55 PM
I fail to see the fascination with a late 5th round QB after watching higher round draft choices with more skills fall flat on their faces over and over.

OpIv37
08-23-2017, 07:11 PM
https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.ZGBxDs-9-Gh9zoFlFoGXvAEsEs&pid=15.1

Again? I wasn't aware that we ever stopped sucking.

Thurmal
08-23-2017, 07:32 PM
Look on the bright side guys. The last time we had a preseason that was this hopeless -- 2014 when all our QBs were terrible and our starting RB missed significant time to attend to his grandfather's murder-suicide -- the team had their only winning season of the past 10 years!

upstart
08-23-2017, 09:26 PM
This team was great when Doug Flutie was QB .

Mr. Miyagi
08-24-2017, 11:00 AM
So funny this thread is on page 2 already.

sukie
08-24-2017, 12:21 PM
We need to have a scaling system for suckiness. Kinda like the different terror alert levels. Anyone have any ideas? I mean the Jauron era was mid level sucking. Prior to Kelly coming there was a definite super sucky seasons.

bleve
08-24-2017, 12:35 PM
We need to have a scaling system for suckiness. Kinda like the different terror alert levels. Anyone have any ideas? I mean the Jauron era was mid level sucking. Prior to Kelly coming there was a definite super sucky seasons.

Except the super sucky seasons - while seeming bad - ended up netting us the likes of Bruce Smith, and Jim Kelly.

The Dick Jauron suck was worse because we were not good enough for the playoffs, but not sucky enough to re-stock the cupboard.

swiper
08-24-2017, 12:36 PM

I'll give the suckiness a BBA. Beer. Beer. Alcohol.

For some reason that license plate and hearing Bonnie Tyler singing total eclipse of the heart make me think of Taughannock Falls State Park.

sukie
08-24-2017, 12:47 PM
I'll give the suckiness a BBA. Beer. Beer. Alcohol.

For some reason that license plate and hearing Bonnie Tyler singing total eclipse of the heart make me think of Taughannock Falls State Park.

LOL Remember buzz shopping for food in Ithica?

sukie
08-24-2017, 05:36 PM
Okay back to suck speak

Skooby
08-24-2017, 05:50 PM
LOL Remember buzz shopping for food in Ithica?

Rochester too, Wegmans Tripled coupons !!! Never seen so much food bought at one time, wow.