• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ublinkwescore
    Sab and TD are insignificant
    • Sep 2002

Not gonna lie...

I think I might be looking forward to next year's draft more than this upcoming season. We have the ammo to take the 1st overall selection if we want it and we don't end up with it because Cleveland, the jets or Jags have all out$#!tied us. 9ers too... it will be exciting to see what this new front office does. We could very well end up having the most draft picks of any other NFL team, especially if we trade down anywhere. I hope to God KC sucks balls. In fact I hope we beat KC too and only KC.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I would still LOVE to see us beat new England 2 times and KC... only 3 wins I want this year.
    www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire
  • Bill Cody
    • Sep 2004

Re: Not gonna lie...

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post
    I think I might be looking forward to next year's draft more than this upcoming season. We have the ammo to take the 1st overall selection if we want it and we don't end up with it because Cleveland, the jets or Jags have all out$#!tied us. 9ers too... it will be exciting to see what this new front office does. We could very well end up having the most draft picks of any other NFL team, especially if we trade down anywhere. I hope to God KC sucks balls. In fact I hope we beat KC too and only KC.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, I would still LOVE to see us beat new England 2 times and KC... only 3 wins I want this year.
    It remains to be seen if we have the ammo. Depends how we finish and KC finishes. Remember it took a 1st and 4th to move 6 spots for Sammy and that wasn't to #1.

Comment

• Mr. Magoo
      • Nov 2012

That is why I am hoping Nate Peterman is the QB we are looking for. If that is the case the next draft will be huge for the bills.
      2018 Mock:
      1a Mason Rudolph QB
      1b Vander Esch LB
      2a James Washington WR
      2b James Daniels C
      3a Harrison Phillips DT
      3b Geron Christian OT

Comment

• sukie
        Seriously?
        • Sep 2012

Can we wait until we are mathematically eliminated by week 9 before we start with this?

Comment

• Ingtar33
          Dances With Buffaloes
          • Sep 2002

Originally posted by ublinkwescore View Post

- - - Updated - - -

nah, our tanking is half done, the jets are what a true tank job looks like. Furthermore the Jags and Browns will be worse then us. Some starting QB somewhere will get a season ending injury too, which will probably lead that team to full on tank. We're going to do what we always do, rack up 5-8 wins and pick in the teens in the nfl draft. Even if TT is a lost cause, we'll pick up atleast 5 wins. The way the jets are built they'll challenge 0-16
          My wife told me that if I had a dollar for every girl who found me unattractive, girls would find me VERY attractive.

MY WIFE SAID THAT!!!

Comment

• Joe Fo Sho
            Making Spirits Bright
            • Mar 2006

The Bills have until the bye to convince me to forget about next years draft and start thinking about this years playoffs. If we're 1-4, the season is toast. On the other hand, if we have 3 wins against those teams we might have an outside chance of doing something this year. Our schedule is tough and if we don't start strong it's over, because we're definitely not finishing strong with 2 of our last 5 games being against the Pats.

Comment

• justasportsfan
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
              That is why I am hoping Nate Peterman is the QB we are looking for. If that is the case the next draft will be huge for the bills.
              Best scenario.... Peterman turns out to be the next Rusell Wilson/Prescott.
              sacrifice1
              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Bill Cody
                • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Ingtar33 View Post
                nah, our tanking is half done, the jets are what a true tank job looks like. Furthermore the Jags and Browns will be worse then us. Some starting QB somewhere will get a season ending injury too, which will probably lead that team to full on tank. We're going to do what we always do, rack up 5-8 wins and pick in the teens in the nfl draft. Even if TT is a lost cause, we'll pick up atleast 5 wins. The way the jets are built they'll challenge 0-16
                not so sure the Jags will be worse

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                  • Jun 2024

3-13

Comment

• Mahdi
                    • Mar 2004

I actually think the Bills DL will be the reason they win 7-8 games this season.

We have 3 potential PB players plus Lawson, Davis and Eddie Y who looks interesting.

Those players in this system will result in some major pressure on opposing QBs and unless they are Brady, Rogers, Ryan or Carr it will be tough to make plays.

I think we will end up in the second half of the draft somewhere and it will cost even more than we have to move up to 1st overall.

Comment

• kscdogbillsfan1221
                      • Nov 2007

i'm one of the 'losers' who is with spiked. I'm thinking of the long term competitiveness of the team and want a full blown tank job.

unfortunately for my scenario, I'm in agreement with Madhi that there is just enough talent on defense to continue spinning our wheels with 5-8 wins. This offense is going to be horrific, but not nearly as horrific as the Jets in my opinion.
                      I came.
                      I saw.
                      I conquered.

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
                        • Mar 2004

I think a lot of fans are going to be pissed when the Bills win 7 or so games lol

Comment

• SpikedLemonade
                          • Jun 2024

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral View Post
                          I think a lot of fans are going to be pissed when the Bills win 7 or so games lol
                          NOT going to happen.

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Playoffs.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• sukie
                              Seriously?
                              • Sep 2012

This WILL be the year Brady falls apart. The Pats go 8-8 and win the division by 3 games.

Comment

Working...
                              X