PDA

View Full Version : Losing another one this weekend?

YardRat
08-26-2017, 06:04 AM
Butcher?

JATMtheJATM
08-26-2017, 06:52 AM
Butcher?

Sounds like it

SpikedLemonade
08-26-2017, 08:14 AM
It is happening in small town everywhere.

Butcher shops are a dying thing.

swiper
08-26-2017, 10:26 AM
Mike Harrington (http://i8.mangapanda.com/he-is-a-high-school-girl/2/he-is-a-high-school-girl-5485417.jpg): Will Butcher met with the New Jersey Devils and Los Angeles Kings yesterday, but it doesn’t mean those are his final two teams. There are several teams still in play.

John Hoven (http://www.smh.com.au/ffxImage/urlpicture_id_1037697742967_2002/11/20/21spike_jeremy_ron,0.jpg): Butcher went to LA and met with Kings management. There no more scheduled meetings before he decides on where to sign, which will likely happen this weekend.

ckg927
08-27-2017, 06:40 PM
He's going to New Jersey on a two-year entry level deal.

Would Butcher be a nice add? Yeah. However...

A. We have a decent young core.

B. He would not be starting with Buffalo this season, at least not out of training camp. In New Jersey, he will.

So let's not go stark raving mad that we didn't get Butcher.

JATMtheJATM
08-28-2017, 08:06 AM

B. He would not be starting with Buffalo this season, at least not out of training camp. In New Jersey, he will.

So let's not go stark raving mad that we didn't get Butcher.

It's disappointing, but once word got out that Buffalo kinda fell short, I prepared myself that he wouldn't sign

Yasgur's Farm
08-28-2017, 11:20 AM

So let's not go stark raving mad that we didn't get Butcher.Agree... We don't need another left shot with the big club.
Would have been nice though... Having him with the Amerks for future Sabres depth.