PDA

View Full Version : What a dog of a game.

stuckincincy
08-26-2017, 09:05 PM
Ugh.

Between the two teams, there were 5 receptions over 10 yards - the longest being 21 yards.

There were four double-digit runs - 15, 15, 12, and 10. The 15-yarders were by scrambling quarterbacks.

McCoy was a crisp 7 yards in 6 attempts - including a long gain of 4 yards.

I feel sorry for the BAL fans that paid $ for such a POS performance.

Albany,n.y.
08-26-2017, 11:38 PM
The stream I was watching died in the 2nd half-I think it was a mercy killing.

SpikedLemonade
08-26-2017, 11:56 PM
Poop

JoeMama
08-27-2017, 12:13 AM
Hey, how about all the "discipline" McDermott brings to the table?

I doubt this guy has the ability to ground a five year old, let alone organize a group of adults to play a disciplined brand of football.

Terrible start for MccyD. Very discouraging to see more Club Rex level of penalties.

Generalissimus Gibby
08-27-2017, 12:44 AM
Hey, how about all the "discipline" McDermott brings to the table?

I doubt this guy has the ability to ground a five year old, let alone organize a group of adults to play a disciplined brand of football.

Terrible start for MccyD. Very discouraging to see more Club Rex level of penalties.

Because I am grasping at straws here, could it be that he is only showing undisciplined football with bad play calling, ****ty passing, sieve like "defense" and all the other crap we have gotten so used to over the past 17 years so that other teams don't have tape of just how disciplined and good we really are? In a related question, could the earth just be 6000 years old but made by God to look old?

swiper
08-27-2017, 04:32 AM
The stream I was watching died in the 2nd half-I think it was a mercy killing.

Mine too.

swiper
08-27-2017, 04:34 AM
Ugh.

Between the two teams, there were 5 receptions over 10 yards - the longest being 21 yards.

There were four double-digit runs - 15, 15, 12, and 10. The 15-yarders were by scrambling quarterbacks.

McCoy was a crisp 7 yards in 6 attempts - including a long gain of 4 yards.

I feel sorry for the BAL fans that paid $ for such a POS performance.

You forgot to mention all the penalties by both teams.

And that the Bills had 5 passes batted down at the line of scrimmage.

YardRat
08-27-2017, 06:26 AM
The penalties in the first half were almost exclusively offensive line and 'teams. That's on Crossman and Castillo/Dees. Both units have been consistently egregious throughout the preseason with the infractions, but I can't recall any penalties on the defense or offensive skill positions last nite...at least when the starters were in.

Novacane
08-27-2017, 07:47 AM
I agree with Joe. The penalties are starting to piss me off. McD talks about it every week just like Rex did. Stop talking about it and put a stop to it.

swiper
08-27-2017, 08:04 AM
Gotta say it. Not that impressed with what McDermott has done so far.

He might not have the greatest roster, but he should be having them playing tighter as a team.

Give me something, anything, to look forward to.

There just isn't anything so far.

jimmifli
08-27-2017, 05:35 PM
The defense looks like it's back to Gym Shorts dominance, the O looks like ****, we're going to play a lot of these games.

The Toe Show
08-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Pretty sure the bills are running a learn on the job management training program.

We're the ****ing enterprise rent-a-car of the NFL.

jamze132
08-28-2017, 04:32 AM
Because I am grasping at straws here, could it be that he is only showing undisciplined football with bad play calling, ****ty passing, sieve like "defense" and all the other crap we have gotten so used to over the past 17 years so that other teams don't have tape of just how disciplined and good we really are? In a related question, could the earth just be 6000 years old but made by God to look old?

Kind of reminds me of a HC we used to employ named Gailey making up all the fake plays...

Jan Reimers
08-28-2017, 04:58 AM
Not to worry, Zoners. It will get worse. Far worse.

jamze132
08-28-2017, 05:15 AM
Not to worry, Zoners. It will get worse. Far worse.

Yes it will. But we have to go through the "worse" part before we get to the "better" part which I think we will if OBD can finally get a QB.

Jan Reimers
08-28-2017, 06:58 AM
Yes it will. But we have to go through the "worse" part before we get to the "better" part which I think we will if OBD can finally get a QB.
I agree. It's just that I'm getting to the age that next year - as in "wait 'til next year" - may never come.

JoeMama
08-28-2017, 02:59 PM
What a hopeless dumpster fire this POS franchise is.

I'm going to take up a new hobby to fill my Sundays this year. Crochet? Clogging? Sandcastle building? Who gives a ****. Nothing could be gayer than watching this team embarrass me to death on a weekly basis.

If only Game of Thrones was a year round event....