PDA

View Full Version : What did Marcell do?

endzone
08-27-2017, 07:07 PM
Does anyone know what team rule he broke in Baltimore? It's pretty unusual for an NFL player to be "sent home" on his own. The local WNY media is very quiet about what happened.

Ideas?

YardRat
08-27-2017, 07:19 PM
Somebody posted a tweet from last night from one of the talking heads about following Dareus entering the stadium alone and late enough that some of the team was stretching on the field. I'm assuming he missed the team bus, but that's just a guess.

justasportsfan
08-27-2017, 07:22 PM
I'm assuring he didn't commit any penalties on the field and that's a no no under McD.

BertSquirtgum
08-27-2017, 07:32 PM
Lost track of time while sitting in a mcdonalds trying to break the world record for big mac's eaten at one sitting.

OpIv37
08-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Lost track of time while sitting in a mcdonalds trying to break the world record for big mac's eaten at one sitting.

I hope not. If he wanted a burger in Baltimore, I could have recommended plenty of places better than McD's.

Goobylal
08-27-2017, 08:09 PM
Somebody posted a tweet from last night from one of the talking heads about following Dareus entering the stadium alone and late enough that some of the team was stretching on the field. I'm assuming he missed the team bus, but that's just a guess.

That's what I heard as well. Sounds the most likely.

Mace
08-27-2017, 08:51 PM
They also made Dareus find his own way back to Buffalo. Didn't let him travel with the team. Heh.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/8/27/16212040/marcell-dareus-sean-mcdermott-buffalo-bills-suspended-baltimore-ravens

Turf
08-27-2017, 09:00 PM
Conjecture as above seems to be he was late. I hope he could afford the plane fair.

ICRockets
08-27-2017, 11:03 PM
They also made Dareus find his own way back to Buffalo. Didn't let him travel with the team. Heh.

https://www.buffalorumblings.com/2017/8/27/16212040/marcell-dareus-sean-mcdermott-buffalo-bills-suspended-baltimore-ravens
Which seems like it would be in line with the alleged offense. If you don't travel with us TO the game, you don't get to travel with us away from it either.

The Toe Show
08-27-2017, 11:16 PM
I seriously don't give a **** about this eagle scout behavior crap. It's not High School football, it's a pro sport and they're getting paid.

He's not going to learn. He's a grown-ass man.

It's your fault to signing him to a dumbass contract you can't get out of.

Make him play the whole ****ing game. That'll teach him.

Mace
08-27-2017, 11:31 PM
I seriously don't give a **** about this eagle scout behavior crap. It's not High School football, it's a pro sport and they're getting paid.

He's not going to learn. He's a grown-ass man.

It's your fault to signing him to a dumbass contract you can't get out of.

Make him play the whole ****ing game. That'll teach him.

I thought about that. But if he gets hurt, he already wasn't going to get much if any time because of his hip, you're paying a lot of money for useless to make a point.

jamze132
08-28-2017, 04:14 AM
I doubt he was too upset about not playing in a preseason game...