PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Reilly WR

BLUTO
08-27-2017, 07:29 PM
Does he have a shot at making the final Bills roster? Obviously he 's sleeper with only 21 receptions in his senior year at Nebraska. But, Nebraska ranked 122nd in the nation for QB completions percentage. He's 6'2, 200 lbs and ran a 4.42 in college.

Can he be a Chris Hogan clone?

Scumbag College
08-27-2017, 07:56 PM
I think one or both Reilly and Shorts make it as UDFA WRs on the Bills. Other than the fumble last night, he has had an impressive preseason so far and I think he has a high ceiling. My WRs would be:

Jones
Matthews
Brown
Reilly
Tate (for KR and PR duties)
Streater....if injured Shorts. Shorts to PS if Streater is healthy.

YardRat
08-27-2017, 08:02 PM
That's a sad looking WR corps right there.

Scumbag College
08-27-2017, 08:20 PM

It's not great at all. But in a 3 WR set I think it's Jones and Brown on the outside and Matthews at the slot. I think Philly Brown has looked really good and caught pretty much everything thrown at him in the preseason, and strung together a few decent years on a good Carolina team before coming here. I don't like Holmes and I haven't seen anything that he brings to the table on offense.

Skooby
08-27-2017, 08:25 PM
I think Nathan had some good chemistry with Z, so we will see.

Night Train
08-27-2017, 08:31 PM

Which makes it 1/10th as bad as QB.

endzone
08-27-2017, 09:18 PM
Which makes it 1/10th as bad as QB.
LOL - great!

Goobylal
08-27-2017, 10:42 PM
It's not great at all. But in a 3 WR set I think it's Jones and Brown on the outside and Matthews at the slot. I think Philly Brown has looked really good and caught pretty much everything thrown at him in the preseason, and strung together a few decent years on a good Carolina team before coming here. I don't like Holmes and I haven't seen anything that he brings to the table on offense.

Brown had a couple drops against the Eagles last week. But he might make it by default given the injuries and lack of experience.

BillsFanCupp38
08-27-2017, 11:47 PM
I saw him getting a lot of work on special teams, this tells me that he will most likely make the team based on that alone.

YardRat
08-28-2017, 05:47 AM
I saw him getting a lot of work on special teams, this tells me that he will most likely make the team based on that alone.

Taiwan Jones did also...I found that curious...or troubling.

psubills62
08-28-2017, 02:19 PM
Have liked the little I've seen of Reilly. Given the state of the team, wouldn't be surprised if he makes it.

ParanoidAndroid
08-28-2017, 02:53 PM
As a Cornhusker fan, I've seen some very underrated WR's come out as of late. One of them was the Jets' Quincy Enunwa who destroyed our DB's in the first game last year and was set to be their #1 WR this season. He was a 6th round pick. Nebraska has not had a consistent passing game but if you needed to make a play, Jordan Westerkamp and Reilly were as clutch as you can get. If a catch was contested, you could bet on them to come down with it.