PDA

View Full Version : Not to be a smart ass here, but who is this guy and what team does he play for?

Wally The Barber
08-28-2017, 08:12 AM
This is in response to bringing in a "TEMPORARY QB"

6'6" 250 LBS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFOzfEOxxaY

Wally The Barber
08-28-2017, 08:39 AM
Still waiting :whistling

Clue, He Was Tyrod Tylor's back up in college

SpikedLemonade
08-28-2017, 08:45 AM
Still waiting :whistling

When Death is in on your doorstep, you suddenly feel an urgency about the smallest thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBTsMJ4jNk

Wally The Barber
08-28-2017, 08:47 AM
When Death is in on your doorstep, you suddenly feel an urgency about the smallest thing.

I will dance on your grave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoBTsMJ4jNk

kishoph
08-28-2017, 08:50 AM
EJ 2.0
There is a reason that Thomas is a TE and not a QB. I know for one pre-season game it would work , but there are also a couple FA QB's out there that have played under Dennison. Christian Ponder in Denver and Keith Wenning in Baltimore, one of them might turn out to be a better option than TJ Yates, if the Bills do want to go with 3 QB's.

Wally The Barber
08-28-2017, 08:53 AM
EJ 2.0
There is a reason that Thomas is a TE and not a QB. I know for one pre-season game it would work , but there are also a couple FA QB's out there that have played under Dennison. Christian Ponder in Denver and Keith Wenning in Baltimore, one of them might turn out to be a better option than TJ Yates, if the Bills do want to go with 3 QB's.

There maybe no reason at all EXCEPT the right opportunity...

#1 He knows the Offense
#2 Save a roster spot

swiper
08-28-2017, 08:59 AM
Um... no.

Are we actively trying to lose games now?

Wally The Barber
08-28-2017, 09:02 AM
Um... no.

Are we actively trying to lose games now?

How many preseaon games did Mav Levy win in Buffalo ?
Answer- 1

swiper
08-28-2017, 09:04 AM
How many preseaon games did Mav Levy win in Buffalo ?
Answer- 1

Your cute little facts still don't make this team a good one.

Wally The Barber
08-28-2017, 09:06 AM
Your cute little facts still don't make this team a good one.

Blow me

Wally The Barber
08-28-2017, 09:25 AM
Same ol Buffalo Bills fans, you truly believe you will shock the world while bringing in a GREAT QB 10 days before the regular season EVEN though every team in the league Passed on ALL OF THESE BUM QBs.

LOL I am not wasting a roster spot and this guy already knows the offense.

You would rather have the guy who you boo'd right off the field last year...

Joe Fo Sho
08-28-2017, 09:31 AM
Same ol Buffalo Bills fans, you truly believe you will shock the world while bringing in a GREAT QB 10 days before the regular season EVEN though every team in the league Passed on ALL OF THESE BUM QBs.

LOL

This team has 2 bum quarterbacks and one that has bum-potential. This season is shot, I'm willing to run with unknowns at QB to see what they're made of instead of rolling with older known entities like Tyrod and Yates. Start Peterman, try Logan Thomas, I was willing to try out Cardale. Then when they all fail, use our draft stockpile to get a QB that is worth his salt. Best case scenario is that Peterman shows he can start in this league and we can use our picks to build a team around him.

Wally The Barber
08-28-2017, 09:33 AM
This team has 2 bum quarterbacks and one that has bum-potential. This season is shot, I'm willing to run with unknowns at QB to see what they're made of instead of rolling with older known entities like Tyrod and Yates. Start Peterman, try Logan Thomas, I was willing to try out Cardale. Then when they all fail, use our draft stockpile to get a QB that is worth his salt. Best case scenario is that Peterman shows he can start in this league and we can use our picks to build a team around him.

agreed

Bill Cody
08-28-2017, 09:35 AM
This team has 2 bum quarterbacks and one that has bum-potential.

:zonelunch

Homegrown
08-28-2017, 09:46 AM
I am not wasting a roster spot ...

I wouldn't worry about that .... Bills prolly have 40 wasted roster spot.

Homegrown
08-28-2017, 09:49 AM
I am not wasting a roster spot ...

I wouldn't worry about that .... Bills prolly have 40 wasted roster spots.

swiper
08-28-2017, 10:29 AM

LOL I am not wasting a roster spot and this guy already knows the offense.

You would rather have the guy who you boo'd right off the field last year...

Same dumb old man.

swiper
08-28-2017, 10:31 AM
I wouldn't worry about that .... Bills prolly have 40 wasted roster spot.

Exactly. Caring about a roster spot is stupid in the first place.

SpikedLemonade
08-28-2017, 10:51 AM
Blow me
I believe my client Coastal owns the rights to that expression.

As such, we respectfully request that you cease and desist from using this expression unless you are prepared to enter in good faith into negotiations to establish a fair pricing agreement.

Govern Yourself Accordingly.

Yasgur's Farm
08-28-2017, 11:15 AM
Yates should be waved injured
Ducasse should be released
Ponder should be signed
1 other FA signing should be released for comp pick(s) purposes

ticatfan
08-28-2017, 02:00 PM
Kaep or RG111.??