Beane: Nathan has the moxie, pocket presence, leadership-seems to be natural "leader"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Skooby
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Beane: Nathan has the moxie, pocket presence, leadership-seems to be natural "leader"

I know that this will force some of you to choke yourselves out, please feel free:

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0694992643825865305
    Last edited by Skooby; 08-31-2017, 07:03 PM.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Beane: Nathan has the moxie, pocket presence, leadership-seems to be natural "lea

Nathan Peterman is starting at quarterback for the Bills, something that might have been the case even if Tyrod Taylor and T.J. Yates were healthy but he was a sure thing after both landed in the concussion protocol.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/08/31/cordy-glenn-in-bills-lineup-thursday/

Comment

• Novacane
      • Jul 2002

Re: Beane: Nathan has the moxie, pocket presence, leadership-seems to be natural "lea

Is Peterman starting the opener?

Comment

• k-oneputt
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Novacane View Post
        It wouldn't bother me. I know what Tyrod brings

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

I haven't heard anything about Tyrod, his name has been taboo because of concussion protocol. What's in front of us is a healthy rookie QB who is getting praised by his boss, who else can say almost anything like that about Peterman and have it matter ?

Comment

• Swiper
            • Sep 2010

Gillislee who?

Comment

• Swiper
              • Sep 2010

Tequila!

Comment

• Swiper
                • Sep 2010

Gotta like Banyard.

Tasker is right. Wenning has been a Bill for 3 days and already looks better than TJ Yates.

- - - Updated - - -

TD Banyard! Up the middle.

Comment

• Novacane
                  • Jul 2002

Beane is being interviewed on the broadcast. He just said the back up QB is always the most popular guy in town. Doesn't sound like he's starting to me.

Comment

• k-oneputt
                    • Jun 2009

Of course he's not starting the year unless Tyrod can't go. The question is how long do they go into the season with T when the **** hits the fan.

Comment

• Novacane
                      • Jul 2002

What happens if T can't go week 1 and Peterman throws for 330 yds 3TD and we blow out the Jets then T is cleared for week 2?

Comment

• ghz in pittsburgh
                        • Aug 2004

Beane on Channel 7 reiterated that Tyrod is THE starting quarterback. And I think that is their plan, no doubt.

But I'm not sure if he is still the starting QB week 9 if the Bills are 1 - 7 ...

Comment

• k-oneputt
                          • Jun 2009

What happens if T can't go week 1 and Peterman throws for 330 yds 3TD and we blow out the Jets then T is cleared for week 2?
                          My hope would be peterman the whole way.
                          I would like to find out the answer to that scenario.
                          I'm not a T fan, he's a nice backup or .500 starter.

Comment

• BillsImpossible
                            • Mar 2013

Bean: "Hi Nathan, good to see you bud...I know you totally outplayed Tyrod Taylor in training camp and preseason, but you make almost $10 million less than TT, so even though he just got his head planted in to the turf last week and sustained a concussion, we think it's best that you sit on the bench and continue to learn how the NFL works."

Comment

• Goobylal
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by BillsImpossible View Post
                              Bean: "Hi Nathan, good to see you bud...I know you totally outplayed Tyrod Taylor in training camp and preseason, but you make almost $10 million less than TT, so even though he just got his head planted in to the turf last week and sustained a concussion, we think it's best that you sit on the bench and continue to learn how the NFL works."
                              That's probably how it will go. But they don't need to tell Peterman that. He's a rookie making almost the NFL minimum. He knows the sitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X