We get a first rounder to pass on Mahomes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HHURRICANE
    • Mar 2005

We get a first rounder to pass on Mahomes.

Wouldn't it be a real kick in the pants if Mahomes is the franchise QB for the Chiefs?

Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes can already complete passes that few others in NFL history have ever pulled off. Here's what else we learned during Thursday's 15 preseason finales.
  • don137
    • Jul 2002

Re: We get a first rounder to pass on Mahomes.

From the sounds of it there is little doubt Mahomes will be the franchise QB for the Chiefs. I feel that if/when the Bills draft a QB next year will he will be compared to Mahomes. If he is better than Mahomes than Bills fans will OK with it. If Mahomes turns out to be better than the criticism will be relentless.

Comment

• BillsOwnAll
      My IQ Test results came back negative
      • Oct 2002

Can we at least see who the bills get with that first rounder before getting mad at something that didn't happen yet?

Comment

• OpIv37
        Acid Douching Asswipe
        • Sep 2002

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
        Can we at least see who the bills get with that first rounder before getting mad at something that didn't happen yet?
        Yeah, I mean, with as good as this team is at drafting, I don't see any reason to be concerned....
        MiKiDo Facebook
        MiKiDo Website

Comment

• BillyT92679
          • Jul 2002

Mahomes will always be super boom or bust
          Let's Go BILLS and SU ORANGE![IMhttp://www.billszone.com/fanzone/attachment.php?attachmentid=&stc=1G]

Comment

• k-oneputt
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by don137 View Post
            From the sounds of it there is little doubt Mahomes will be the franchise QB for the Chiefs. I feel that if/when the Bills draft a QB next year will he will be compared to Mahomes. If he is better than Mahomes than Bills fans will OK with it. If Mahomes turns out to be better than the criticism will be relentless.
            And it should be relentless. When armchair fans can sit on their couch and identify better qb's t draft then the Bills front office it's a problem.
            Look no further then Mahomes and when nobody wanted to draft the stiff EJ.

Comment

• GreedoII
              • Aug 2007

preseason...after all the football you dopes claim to watch and know you still get fooled by preseason QB's.....the real bullets will be flying next week..all this crap means nothing..wake up dolts...

Comment

• k-oneputt
                • Jun 2009

Well its on record here with you dolts I wanted no part of the stiff EJ and wanted Mahomes. We'll see.
                Come on Greedo step up. Who do you want for the next qb ?

Comment

• Mouldsie
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by k-oneputt View Post
                  Well its on record here with you dolts I wanted no part of the stiff EJ and wanted Mahomes. We'll see.
                  Come on Greedo step up. Who do you want for the next qb ?

fire_1f525.png

I like when people put there assessment out there before the fact. Who wants to bang the table for their guy?

I already know Mitch says Peterman is the best QB from the draft so he'll say we pulled one over on them. ;P

Comment

• GingerP
                    • Aug 2012

Mahomes has looked terrific. Just watching him you can see he has a boatload of talent, you can see why they traded to get him. He won't play this year unless Smith gets hurt, so he will have some time to develop behind the scenes. You never know for sure how good he can be until he gets to play real football and not preseason, but you can see the talent. He looks like a young Aaron Rodgers, only bigger.
                    Last edited by GingerP; 09-01-2017, 08:29 AM.

Comment

• Goobylal
                      • Jan 2004

Peterman will be better.

Comment

• kingJofNYC
                        • Sep 2009

Mahomes makes some amazing vertical throws, Peterman doesn't have that in his game or rather we haven't seen it thus far.

The first deep throw Mahomes makes is fantastic, because it shows off his anticipation and understanding of the way route combos manipulate coverage. You have a deep post on the backside of the formation, Mahomes uses good ball handling on the fake and immediately turns his head to the strong side and eyes the single high safety. The deep crossing route pulls the single high down, Mahomes knows that if he looks it down he'll have the back side post wide open for easy yards. That really shows off what he can be. Understanding of coverage, ball handling and eye manipulation, and finally a great throw.

I'll say one thing, this QB class was ****ted on, but Trubisky & Mahomes look pretty solid, and a few of the 2nd and 3rd day guys haven't done too bad as well. This gives the league some juice, anytime we get an influx of QB talent it's good for the league. Upcoming class should be good too depending on who declares.
                        Last edited by kingJofNYC; 09-01-2017, 09:01 AM.

Comment

• Bill Cody
                          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by BillsOwnAll View Post
                          No

Comment

• HAMMER
                            I'm right, Miyagi is wrong.
                            • Jul 2003

Originally posted by OpIv37 View Post
                            Yeah, I mean, with as good as this team is at drafting, I don't see any reason to be concerned....
                            New regime, new scouting department. Maybe you could give them a chance?

Comment

• Kenny
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by GreedoII View Post
                              preseason...after all the football you dopes claim to watch and know you still get fooled by preseason QB's.....the real bullets will be flying next week..all this crap means nothing..wake up dolts...
                              But.... Nathan Peterman is the next HOF QB?

Comment

Working...
                              X